WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

All a guess. You don’t know till you’ve been tested….and not just once.
are u kidding me?

I'm not letting any1 "test" me for a damn thing.. can't trust anyone. You don't know what the hell they are doing with their .. whatever. I know one thing for sure: the vax is not safe. . heard too much evidence to that effect

Dr. Anthony Fauci stood by his denial that the National Institutes of Health had funded risky gain-of-function research.............

Fauci stands by gain-of-function research denials, defends collaboration with Wuhan lab

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) today lifted a 3-year moratorium on funding gain-of-function (GOF) research on potential pandemic viruses such as avian flu, SARS, and MERS, opening the door for certain types of research to resume.

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance

He lied.

Did he say people shouldn't get the vaccine? He's one of the biggest narcissists on the planet and I truly believe he believes that he's responsible for the "big beautiful vaccine". Do you really think he would tell people not to get it?
He’s said, covid whould be gone in the warm weather. That doesn’t sound like the truth. ONLY A VACCINE WOULD WORK TO develop immunity to save the thousands that were going to die otherwise. Do you need to see the video again ?

are u kidding me?

I'm not letting any1 "test" me for a damn thing.. can't trust anyone. You don't know what the hell they are doing with their .. whatever. I know one thing for sure: the vax is not safe. . heard too much evidence to that effect
You afraid of a little test ? Maybe you’re afraid of any knowledge what so ever. What a chicken shit.

You just don't get it.

No one's going to do work for a leftard.
Of course they aren’t. They aren’t bright enough. They can’t find the quotes anywhere.
This is their speed. Trump gift cards. The guy, greater then Washington or Lincoln, has the best gifts for you. Please

We interrupt this crazy thread for a special crypto announcement ,

You Still haven't read the thread. You are the one acting like a Trump supporter. Even when presented facts you refuse to address them.

"We owe it to the American people to find answers about how the pandemic happened and what Dr. Fauci knew and when he knew it," he said.

start here>>>>

2017>>>

A simulation for a global pandemic response involving more than 40 countries will take place 4-6 December, 2018, coordinated by the World Health Organization’s Global Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) and by the EOC Network, a global network of health emergency operations centres. This is the first global pandemic response training exercise, and the third in a series of simulations this year

~S~

Cute. That is your excuse eh? They release a snip without context and you fall for it hook line and sinker, knowing know one is going to sort through more than 3000 pages of an email dump trying to piece together the relevant material.

You’re just a useful idiot for them.

Lefties complaining about releasing a snip...

1641251909551.jpg

The vaccine was being developed idiot. Trump was TOLD if was necessary. Instead, he lied and said, covid would be gone with the warm weather.

The vast majority of people who diie from covid and are dying, are unvaccinated, un boosted dim wits. Nothing has changer since Trump referred to few people who got sick and said they would be getting well and covid would be gone by spring.
Once again you’re wrong. Are you ever right?

Major league dumbass. Hahahahahahahaha

Scientists Struggle to Explain Why Covid Spared Unjabbed

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com
December 7, 2022
The problem is that developing nations with the lowest COVID jab uptakes have fared no worse, and in some cases far better, than developing countries that greedily “hoarded” shots and boosters for themselves.

The African Conundrum

According to early predictions, Africa would be decimated by COVID for lack of shots,3 yet the COVID death toll in Africa has remained consistently lower than anywhere else over the past three years. Everyone feigns surprise. No one can figure out why. In August 2020, Science magazine reported:4
Scientists Struggle To Explain Why Covid Spared the Unjabbed - LewRockwell

Did they? I don't think they did. You're probably referring to when they said if you get vaccinated you wouldn't get covid. Did they say that? If so, yea that's not true but it is true you will survive if you are vaccinated and have a rougher go if not. Usually.
I'm haven't taken the vaccine and caught COVID twice. I've had worse colds.

During a pandemic? Yes. For awhile there we were asking everyone to wear a mask everywhere. And everywhere you go you always saw one or two deplorables who just couldn't do it.

Well I don't want to get my hands dirty. No law says I have to cover my nose when I sneeze right?
My years in the Army training with Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological equipment was a waste of time when all I had to wear was a cloth and paper mask.

Forum List

Back