WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Yes, incredibly dangerous :lol:
The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

It has been PROVEN this guy lied and knowingly mislead the public.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

This POS needs to be hung in a town square. Not defended.
Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

Look at how the virus spread because you cons told your followers not to listen to the medical community. That's dangerous. You're idiots.

Look at how the virus spread because you cons told your followers not to listen to the medical community. That's dangerous. You're idiots.
Yeah, because the respiratory virus wasn't going to spread otherwise. I mean the US was the only country affected by this pandemic due to all the right-wing people unwilling to listen to the medical community.... Look at how well China is doing or Europe.

Let’s look at what you claim. New York cut the number of subway cars and claimed it was safe to ride. While packing more people into less cars. Pelosi suggested that everyone go down and celebrate, hug one another. A lot of the head democrats called a travel ban in the early days of the virus racist and bigoted. We had riots during the summer by large amounts not wearing masks. I could go on but my point is that it was not just cons that were not listening.

That ape that comes out to lie to the piss-ants every day has been instructed to cast anything critical of the regime as "dangerous" and "against democracy".

Their schtick is worn out and laughable. That's why they have steal elections.

Fauci will end up in some kind of hobbitt prison.

FjsWXjJWIAAlgNp.jpg

Joyce Ann Hafford is a classic case of Fauci’s disregard for black life, in a haste to approve Nevirapine NIAID &Fauci concocted a false+ HIV diagnosis, coaxed her into a trial while omitting side effects, she swiftly died 3 days after delivering her son.

I never was vaccinated and never got Covid.
That`s unfortunate but the Covid did hit red states harder than the American states. I`m one of those that always finds the silver lining.

My first thought when I heard this was the left revoking the medical licenses of any medical professional who disagreed with the official government line of the pandemic. Guess they didn't think that was an incredibly dangerous thing to do.

Words: Super Dangerous

Lockdowns, business closures, school closures, increased abuse rates, alcoholism, drug use, suicide, destroyed economy, crippling inflation:

Totally Not Dangerous.

Fauci and Birx utterly and intentionally misled Trump countless times. Birx wrote about doing so in her book, FFS. Those 2 assholes directly contributed to the destruction wreaked on the country and countless lives. He is also very likely involved in the development of this disease and has been lying through his teeth, including in front of Congress, regarding funding gain of function at Wuhan.

He was also actively involved in quashing other scientific opinions that did not agree with this destructive and idiotic path that he laid out for the country.

I couldn't GAF if he was dragged through the streets by his balls. Fuck that POS.

Interesting to see the propagandists show up rather quickly to spread their deadly disinformation. I'm sure they practice what they preach and got all their shots.

Yeah, because the respiratory virus wasn't going to spread otherwise. I mean the US was the only country affected by this pandemic due to all the right-wing people unwilling to listen to the medical community.... Look at how well China is doing or Europe.
If everyone got vaccinated and didn't go to Trump rallies who knows. We didn't count on 40% of the population being so partisan they won't even take a vaccine. Thank god you weren't around during the days of polio huh?

Forum List

Back