WH cocaine: Is Soldier of Fortune magazine trying to tell us something?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
(For the Moderators. IMO this is Breaking news because the article was released in the last 48 hours. If you do not agree that this is breaking news, please move this thread to Current Events)

After reading the phraseology of this article, I am left wondering if the authors are trying to convey information without directly naming the individual their sources revealed.

Or is it merely coincidence, lazy writing or lack of proof reading.

The reference is so blatant ... it is difficult to believe it isn't intentional.

When cocaine was found inside the White House, some observers speculated that the drug belonged to Hunter Biden. But security sources told Soldier of Fortune that the First Son was not involved.

It was someone within the Biden family orbit, and it wasn’t Hunter,” another source said.

<Snip to a couple sentences later>

Others within the family orbit – Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, Ashley Biden, and Kamala Harris – did not immediately return requests for comment.

EXCLUSIVE: Secret Service Told Joe Biden Who Brought Cocaine Into White House, Sources Say - Soldier of Fortune Magazine

So...is this an clue left by the author or just coincidental word usage?

If it IS a veiled reveal...who is your money on?

Last edited:
(For the Moderators. IMO this is Breaking news because the article was released in the last 48 hours. If you do not agree that this is breaking news, please move this thread to Current Events)

After reading the phraseology of this article, I am left wondering if the authors are trying to convey information without directly naming the individual their sources revealed.

The reference is so blatant ... it is difficult to believe it isn't intentional.

When cocaine was found inside the White House, some observers speculated that the drug belonged to Hunter Biden. But security sources told Soldier of Fortune that the First Son was not involved.

It was someone within the Biden family orbit, and it wasn’t Hunter,” another source said.

Others within the family orbit – Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, Ashley Biden, and Kamala Harris – did not immediately return requests for comment.

EXCLUSIVE: Secret Service Told Joe Biden Who Brought Cocaine Into White House, Sources Say - Soldier of Fortune Magazine

Q?

is it really you?

Q?

is it really you?

Yes, it's me...

Screenshot_20230809-143913-434.png

I would have blinked you out of existence long ago...but every 15 minutes you claim you're leaving.

And that unrelenting need for continuous negative attention amuses me.

Yes, it's me...

View attachment 813183

I would have blinked you out of existence long ago...but every 15 minutes you claim you're leaving.

And that unrelenting need for continual negative attention amuses me.
Believers in the unhinged theory that Mr Trump is Q — a leader sent to save America from a Satanic cabal of cannibals involved in a child abuse ring — were left stunned in January after he departed the White House.

Thread up. :)

The DNA test must be negative ... maybe it's Major Oliver North's sperm on the outside of the bag ... get Monica Lewinsky to taste it for us ...

A bag of cocaine isn't even a crime in Oregon ... c'mon people, the 20th Century is over ... get on with your lives ...

The surprising thing to me is that Soldier of Fortune magazine is still around....

The DNA test must be negative ... maybe it's Major Oliver North's sperm on the outside of the bag ... get Monica Lewinsky to taste it for us ...

A bag of cocaine isn't even a crime in Oregon ... c'mon people, the 20th Century is over ... get on with your lives ...
America's enemies now know it is easy to sneak powder into the WH and get away with it. It is a big deal.

America's enemies now know it is easy to sneak powder into the WH and get away with it. It is a big deal.

They strip search the tourists now? ...

Do you know how easy it is to put Anthrax in an envelope and mail it to your worst enemy? ... or have UPS delivery a bomb? ... or get a Saudi national to fly a 747 into the Capitol? ...

You conservatives are clueless when it comes to terrorism ... just no experience at all ...

They strip search the tourists now? ...

Do you know how easy it is to put Anthrax in an envelope and mail it to your worst enemy? ... or have UPS delivery a bomb? ... or get a Saudi national to fly a 747 into the Capitol? ...

You conservatives are clueless when it comes to terrorism ... just no experience at all ...
Democrats give coke found in the WH a pass. Americans know why. Democrats are corrupt people in general.

Do the Whitehouse chefs use flour? Tens of millions of Americans use or have used cocaine. Sigmund Freud was an advocate of it`s use and Steve Jobs was an LSD fan. BFD. Some celebrities drink and wreck their cars. Grace Slick tried and failed to dose Nixon with LSD.

You have kicked off another conspiracy theory.

The surprising thing to me is that Soldier of Fortune magazine is still around....
It's probably never been more relevant than it is today, with nations choosing to pay mercenaries to fight their proxy wars, rather than commit their own troops.

Forum List

Back