Were Iraqis really better off under Saddam?

Israel wanted Saddam gone and the US government complied to their demands. ..... :cool:

Is Fatso still up. Israel didn't want Iraq gone as it considered Iran its worse enemy.
You're right, but the article is interesting in that it appears that there are some in each group who say they miss him.

Only because we bailed and left them in a crappy spot.
See, what you´ve done? And even if we believe all the propaganda about Hussein, he would still be the better alternative over the results of western freedom-bringing. A decade of terrorism that rose into the "Islamic State" is the direct consequence.
So, and they give a shit and creat the same situation in several countries under the pretext of the "Arab Spring".

Read the article about how many, many people he had killed.
Then Read about who supported Saddam to kill...................................Then read about the Americans Slaughtering in Iraq

So tell us -- who supported Saddam to kill. How many did the Americans kill?. It is mighty strange that you have had nothing to say about the Muslims slaughtering much more than the Americans have killed. Do you have it in for Americans by chance? Do you have any Iraqis living in your country? If so, were they ecstatic that they finally could vote in a free election the way they were in America?
Actually 2 Million Iraqis were slaughtered by America in the two Gulf/Iraqi Wars compared to circa 5000 Americans......these statistics alone make your comments Sad, Sally.....do your homework next time..steve

PS Despite your complete failure in Iraq.......one thing America managed to achieve was the emergence of ISIS,after the Void you created between the Sunnis and Shias ....... Thanks.

Saddam did a much better job running Iraq,with Americas support and Weapons and Gas......Remember the Photo-Shoots of the turd Rumsfeld and Saddam with their arms cuddling each other..pre Gulf War One.......Sickening Indeed..Sally if you ever need to talk on any matter I'm only a key-board Click away..steve

Last edited:
I guess that would depend on if you were a Sunni,Shia,Kurd or a Marsh Arab.
Not really. Saddam treated them all pretty much the same. He even had a lot of Christians working in his government.

So he killed everyone?
You're a complete dumbass rderp. Saddam gassed the Kurds and wiped out the Marsh Arabs.
(7/7/2004) Top CIA Man Says Iran, Not Iraq, Gassed Kurds in 1988
It's not clear if it was IRAQ

Report Suppressed: Iran Gassed Kurds, Not Iraq

Not really. Saddam treated them all pretty much the same. He even had a lot of Christians working in his government.

So he killed everyone?
You're a complete dumbass rderp. Saddam gassed the Kurds and wiped out the Marsh Arabs.
And the Americans provided the Gas and Sanctioned this crime.....do your homework in future

So he killed everyone?
And the Americans provided the Gas and Sanctioned this crime.....do your homework in future

Who deployed it dipshit.....

So he killed everyone?

Probably Iran.

Israel wanted Saddam gone and the US government complied to their demands. ..... :cool:

Is Fatso still up. Israel didn't want Iraq gone as it considered Iran its worse enemy.
Only because we bailed and left them in a crappy spot.
See, what you´ve done? And even if we believe all the propaganda about Hussein, he would still be the better alternative over the results of western freedom-bringing. A decade of terrorism that rose into the "Islamic State" is the direct consequence.
So, and they give a shit and creat the same situation in several countries under the pretext of the "Arab Spring".

Then Read about who supported Saddam to kill...................................Then read about the Americans Slaughtering in Iraq

So tell us -- who supported Saddam to kill. How many did the Americans kill?. It is mighty strange that you have had nothing to say about the Muslims slaughtering much more than the Americans have killed. Do you have it in for Americans by chance? Do you have any Iraqis living in your country? If so, were they ecstatic that they finally could vote in a free election the way they were in America?
Actually 2 Million Iraqis were slaughtered by America in the two Gulf/Iraqi Wars compared to circa 5000 Americans......these statistics alone make your comments Sad, Sally.....do your homework next time..steve

PS Despite your complete failure in Iraq.......one thing America managed to achieve was the emergence of ISIS,after the Void you created between the Sunnis and Shias ....... Thanks.

Saddam did a much better job running Iraq,with Americas support and Weapons and Gas......Remember the Photo-Shoots of the turd Rumsfeld and Saddam with their arms cuddling each other..pre Gulf War One.......Sickening Indeed..Sally if you ever need to talk on any matter I'm only a key-board Click away..steve

Is it possible for you to supply us with some legitimate link that shows two million Iraqis were slaughtered by America? Yes, the Iraqi generals should have been kept on their jobs so that now they wouldn't be directing those unseasoned "soldiers" in ISIS. How come, though, when other posters have said that ISIS was brought into being by the CIA, Saudi Arabia and Israel, you stay quiet about the ex Iraqi generals.

Is it possible for you to supply us with some legitimate link that shows two million Iraqis were slaughtered by America? Yes, the Iraqi generals should have been kept on their jobs so that now they wouldn't be directing those unseasoned "soldiers" in ISIS. How come, though, when other posters have said that ISIS was brought into being by the CIA, Saudi Arabia and Israel, you stay quiet about the ex Iraqi generals.
I don't agree that Israel,Saudi Arabia or the C.I.A. did anything to bring ISIS into being at all Sally......I do know that the void left after American intervention allowed these ISIS and other Criminals to expand.....As for the Iraqi Generals I do not know,I would have thought the USA would have had them under Lock and Key but I will endeavour to find out.

steven moreover links to the 2 Million

So he killed everyone?

Dipshit...........Herewegoagain.........is that the best you can muster Cretin

I don't agree that Israel,Saudi Arabia or the C.I.A. did anything to bring ISIS into being at all Sally......I do know that the void left after American intervention allowed these ISIS and other Criminals to expand.....As for the Iraqi Generals I do not know,I would have thought the USA would have had them under Lock and Key but I will endeavour to find out.

Google

Surely people must realize that there has to be some experienced military leading ISIS or ISIS wouldn't have gotten as far as it did.

Google

Surely people must realize that there has to be some experienced military leading ISIS or ISIS wouldn't have gotten as far as it did.
Sally many thanks for your info...steven

So he killed everyone?

Oh you silly failure......

So he killed everyone?

Oh you silly failure......
The failure as per usual was all yours.....is that the best you can muster,you Sad Bas....

Forum List

Back