They target our hospitals... and hit us every time we move: Surgeon in Syria says Russia is carrying

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame that when conducting air strikes, the pilots can't leave the hospitals alone.

They target our hospitals... and hit us every time
we move: Surgeon in Syria says

A surgeon working in northern Syria has told The Mail on Sunday his patients and colleagues are being deliberately targeted by Russian air strikes, even after the internationally brokered ceasefire.

In the most horrific attack, a precision-guided Russian bomb reduced his hospital to rubble in a blast which killed five of his patients and three of his medical colleagues.

Dr Abdul Aziz, 50, only survived the attack on Christmas Day last year because he was working in the basement when Russian jets targeted the hospital in Azaz, northern Syria, causing carnage.

31E60CF700000578-3478556-image-a-13_1457220803782.jpg

+4
Dr Abdul Aziz (pictured flanked by colleagues), a surgeon working in Syria, said his patients and colleagues are being deliberately targeted by Russian air strikes, even after the internationally brokered ceasefire

In his first interview since the attack, Dr Aziz said: ‘It was horrific, terrifying. People were screaming and crying, the hospital was ablaze and the place filled with dense smoke and nobody could see.

'One by one we found out who had died. A nurse had been killed, an ambulance driver, a hospital porter and five patients who were in post-surgery had lost their lives.

‘We then huddled underground praying the aircraft would go away. It was cold, dark and everyone was choking on the dust. When it was over I burst into tears. I was alive but I felt no relief because more colleagues and patients had died.’

Dr Aziz said that since Russia entered the conflict on Syrian president Bashar al-Assad’s side, hospital staff in Aleppo had been forced to take increasingly desperate measures to protect themselves from attacks.

These include removing all insignia from ambulances, removing any signs which indicate the location of medical facilities, and living and working underground.

Read more:

Surgeon in Syria: Russia is targeting our hospitals

They say they are acting incognito but at the the same time are targeted by the the Russians. Only people like Sally would not realize that this propaganda-show is a bundle of lies.
At first, they do not label a "hospital", then they claim it has been targeted.

Guide to Understanding How 'Unhospitals' Cannot Be...

Yes, the Little Man wants the viewers to think all the doctors are lying. Maybe he thinks that all the dead innocent civilians will get up and walk again. He should do a little research and find articles about war crimes being committed in Syria by his friends. Then again, maybe he thinks everyone is lying unless something is reported that he happens to like.

They say they are acting incognito but at the the same time are targeted by the the Russians. Only people like Sally would not realize that this propaganda-show is a bundle of lies.

Yes, the Little Man wants the viewers to think all the doctors are lying. Maybe he thinks that all the dead innocent civilians will get up and walk again. He should do a little research and find articles about war crimes being committed in Syria by his friends. Then again, maybe he thinks everyone is lying unless something is reported that he happens to like.
If the Russians are bombing known or marked hospitals then they are committing war crimes.

If the Russians are bombing known or marked hospitals then they are committing war crimes.

Looks like the British are keeping tabs on what is happening.

Revealed: Britain's secret dossier of Putin's 'war crimes' in Syria

Look, after 4 years of hospitals being targeted by the Syrian and now also by the Russian airforce, how many hospitals would you expect to exist anymore? What the article is referring to, aren´t regular hospitals but improvised basements at the best. Given that this basements are not labeled as hospitals, they could become subject to collateral damage.
And the nature of the "rebels", the doctors are treating, gives cause for concern: Al-Qaeda terrorists and their "moderate" allies will not hesitate to punish those who refuse to report in their favor.

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

The OP hates Russia

You are scum OP....that's what you are... ok?

Russia has i'ts heart in its right place..... Bless Russia.

The OP hates Russia

You are scum OP....that's what you are... ok?

Russia has i'ts heart in its right place..... Bless Russia.

Here is the psychotic scum posting once again from her room at the insane asylum. No one is denying that the Russians aren't killing many members of ISIS, but they are also killing a lot of innocent civilians in their air strikes. Evidently the psychotic scum cares nothing about innocents being killed or wounded.

Maybe there is another psycho in the nut house of Russian origin whom she has an eye on, and she wants to impress him.

Look, after 4 years of hospitals being targeted by the Syrian and now also by the Russian airforce, how many hospitals would you expect to exist anymore? What the article is referring to, aren´t regular hospitals but improvised basements at the best. Given that this basements are not labeled as hospitals, they could become subject to collateral damage.
And the nature of the "rebels", the doctors are treating, gives cause for concern: Al-Qaeda terrorists and their "moderate" allies will not hesitate to punish those who refuse to report in their favor.

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

Since you aren't there in person like the reporters are, everything you say is speculation.

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

Since you aren't there in person like the reporters are, everything you say is speculation.
You aren´t there, as well. And the reporters I listen to, tell a different story.

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

You aren´t there, as well. And the reporters I listen to, tell a different story.

Why is it that you post articles and want the viewers to think they are like the Holy Grail. However, when you see articles that you don't like, right away you want the viewers to think that what they are saying is fake?

Syrian and Russian forces targeting hospitals as a strategy of war?

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

Why is it that you post articles and want the viewers to think they are like the Holy Grail. However, when you see articles that you don't like, right away you want the viewers to think that what they are saying is fake?

Of course, it is fake. I brought some arguments. Hidden "hospitals" cannot be targeted.

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

Of course, it is fake. I brought some arguments. Hidden "hospitals" cannot be targeted.

Look what a busy little beaver the Little Man has been today. I never bother with his articles, but if I post something that is not what he wants to hear, he comes after me like a dog in heat and doesn't let up. I guess the Little Man wants everyone to think that everyone was lying when something shows up he does like. Now this is discussing all sides in this conflict. Is the Little Man going to come tagging along and say it is all a lie?

Air strike hits Syrian market, opposition says truce must be respected?

CcZ_YopVAAEejRD.jpg

Look what a busy little beaver the Little Man has been today. I never bother with his articles, but if I post something that is not what he wants to hear, he comes after me like a dog in heat and doesn't let up. I guess the Little Man wants everyone to think that everyone was lying when something shows up he does like. Now this is discussing all sides in this conflict. Is the Little Man going to come tagging along and say it is all a lie?

The daily propaganda shit is well known and proves to be bullshit each time.

Really, Little Man. If you had looked carefully instead of being quick to spout off, you would have noticed that it was Reuters that originated the news report. Why not write someone high up in Reuters and complain that they write bull shit and propaganda and only the articles you post are the real McCoy.

Really, Little Man. If you had looked carefully instead of being quick to spout off, you would have noticed that it was Reuters that originated the news report. Why not write someone high up in Reuters and complain that they write bull shit and propaganda and only the articles you post are the real McCoy.
It really doesn´t matter. Original sources are always either Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda hostages.

It really doesn´t matter. Original sources are always either Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda hostages.

Why don't you take your meds and go to bed. You can worry about original sources after you get some sleep. Go write Reuters and ask them if they are using Al Qaeda or Al Qaeda hostages as their source so that they can get a big laugh.

Forum List

Back