We’re in the midst of a Seldonic Crisis

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Hear me out. The 2nd foundation is real. They altered the mentality of the cop so that he’s lean on Floyd’s neck too long and kill him. They chose that cop because he had a history civilian complaints, and nobody would think it’d be out of character. The 2nd foundation did this because the real seldonic crisis is actually covid. If we wait until there’s a vaccine for the disease, by that time, the disease will mutate into something much more deadly and will decimate the human population. So the 2nd foundation needed an excuse to get people out of the house, in order to expedite herd immunity among young people so the disease will burn out much quicker, before it becomes more deadly. Now we got young people protesting and rioting in every city, increasing the spread of covid among young people, therefore fulfilling the plan of the 2nd foundation...

At least that explanation makes more sense to explain why nobody in the media seems to care about the spread of covid anymore.

One doesn’t discuss the Second Foundation on a public message board. The Directorate will no be pleased...

think of the outcry if a world famous rapper, like, let's say Tupac Shakur was murdered during a Democrat presidency

wait!

Hear me out. The 2nd foundation is real. They altered the mentality of the cop so that he’s lean on Floyd’s neck too long and kill him. They chose that cop because he had a history civilian complaints, and nobody would think it’d be out of character. The 2nd foundation did this because the real seldonic crisis is actually covid. If we wait until there’s a vaccine for the disease, by that time, the disease will mutate into something much more deadly and will decimate the human population. So the 2nd foundation needed an excuse to get people out of the house, in order to expedite herd immunity among young people so the disease will burn out much quicker, before it becomes more deadly. Now we got young people protesting and rioting in every city, increasing the spread of covid among young people, therefore fulfilling the plan of the 2nd foundation...

At least that explanation makes more sense to explain why nobody in the media seems to care about the spread of covid anymore.
I'm so old I remember when our only two choices were social distance or death

Weatherman2020

I t is a shame Dr. Issac Asimov is not still alive so that we could get his opinion as to whether or not we are in a Seldonic Crisis. I think probably not, but one could happen soon.

As much as I'd like to believe the people we elect to office are clever enough to pull off a scam like that, the brutal truth is ... no government agency could organize a gang-bang in a brothel.

The fact is, stuff happens and government responses typically only make anything that happens, worse.

Or "they" groomed George Floyd since the early ninties to be a violent criminal. The revolving door justice would let him on the streets again and again to commit more crime and get fucked up on fentanyl and meth, etc. With the advent by Soros of BLM, he was told he could resist arrest if needed, especially once the arresting cops are given the highlights of his rap sheet from the dispatcher. There is a chance he might actually face a court that sentences criminals according to the law after all. That is why he pissed his pants during the arrest.

As much as I'd like to believe the people we elect to office are clever enough to pull off a scam like that, the brutal truth is ... no government agency could organize a gang-bang in a brothel.

The fact is, stuff happens and government responses typically only make anything that happens, worse.
Sounds like someone’s been influenced by the 2nd foundation

I t is a shame Dr. Issac Asimov is not still alive so that we could get his opinion as to whether or not we are in a Seldonic Crisis. I think probably not, but one could happen soon.
I know. It’s hard to believe he wrote those books in the 50s and was only 22. The man was a genius.

I've been influenced by working in the government sector and witnessing first hand just what a cluster-frakk is the public sector.

I've been influenced by working in the government sector and witnessing first hand just what a cluster-frakk is the public sector.
So you wouldn’t mind be subject to a psychic-probe?

If I was going to put a name of Sci Fi authors who came up with the best conspiracy theories, it would be this guy...

51GEdaLzuwL.jpg

No... we're building long-range genetic memories of social unraveling that the Bene Gesserit will use in training novitiates after the Butlerian Jihad... ;)

I know. It’s hard to believe he wrote those books in the 50s and was only 22. The man was a genius.

If I was going to put a name of Sci Fi authors who came up with the best conspiracy theories, it would be this guy...

View attachment 345713
I’ll say. Those fuckers still own like half of LA real estate. Just shows you how many people will believe in crazy shit, just to be with the “in” crowd. Kind of like the lefts new religion, admitting your white privilege, and posting black outs on IG in order to get absolved of your sins.

No... we're building long-range genetic memories of social unraveling that the Bene Gesserit will use in training novitiates after the Butlerian Jihad... ;)
Unfortunately Dune is one that I haven’t got to yet. I know I know, it’s basically blasphemy me saying that

Forum List

Back