We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

No doubt two weeks after China invades he'll threaten sanctions in their defense just like he did in Ukraine.

That'll teach those commies!
Correct, China's economy would be put back 20+ years...

Yes, there would be pain on both sides but China would have it's manufacturing base decimated...

No need for shooting people... China you can invade but expect the price to be unjustifiable...

China saw what the world done to Putin... Xi isn't so stupid, he will sabre rattle but it is not in his interest to get involved in a crap show like that...

President Biden made the announcement.

I disagree completely with that stance.

Yeah.... He sure as hell didn't get any of that advice from his generals I can tell you that right now.....

The entire United States Navy or at least anything That floats would be sacrificed in that effort.... Sub-Marines are a different story.

They are Going to have to find a way to accept China as The sovereign of Taiwan whether they like it or not.

As long as we get more and more products from them, they will expand their aims and their goals. They were a sleeping giant with economic issues until we gave them the key to the kingdom. So, we can expand our social programs with people hooked on government while purchasing products cheaper from them. The problem is it cannot last forever as the people toiling in the nation producing want to have comfortable lives and it turns inward more and more. Notice the shortages we have had or the problems producing them here.
Bingo

Yes, there would be pain on both sides but China would have it's manufacturing base decimated...

No need for shooting people... China you can invade but expect the price to be unjustifiable...

China saw what the world done to Putin... Xi isn't so stupid, he will sabre rattle but it is not in his interest to get involved in a crap show like that...
Seeing that our nation does not want to insult China for anything and there are many here who berate and destroy people for making any reference, I do not see that happening.

Hopefully biden will manage to do at least one thing rigjt while he’s president

Defending Taiwan could be that one bright spot on an otherwise dismal presidency
Yeah starting a nuclear war that might end civilization as we know it, is what we want old Joe to do.

Are you fucking CRAZY?

Yeah.... He sure as hell didn't get any of that advice from his generals I can tell you that right now.....

The entire United States Navy or at least anything That floats would be sacrificed in that effort.... Sub-Marines are a different story.

They are Going to have to find a way to accept China as The sovereign of Taiwan whether they like it or not.
We accept China’s sovereignty over Taiwan (status quo)
Unless they invade

Our Naval and Air Support would destroy any invasion fleet

China is on notice

China knows this why do you think they own 40% to 50% of all of our elected Federal legislators?

Thats what nevil chamberlain said in 1939

Just because you dont want a war does not mean you can avoid one
There it is again! The war profiteers propaganda dupe raises his ugly head.

Everything reverts back to Hitler. That’s all they know.

You clearly know nothing of history.

Ever heard of the domino theory? Yeah…thought so.

We accept China’s sovereignty over Taiwan
Unless they invade

Our Naval and Air Support would destroy any invasion fleet

China is on notice
The United States Navy would cease to exist within 60 days after a conflict with China began except for the submarines.
China wouldn't bother with war planes... They already have tens of thousands of missiles in their battery that would do the job just fine. China does not want a conflict with the United States. But they are more than ready for one.
Make no mistake about this, the United States has never faced an enemy as powerful as China is right now and they are growing in power everyday very rapidly very same time we are waning.

What big guy?
Show me any money that went to our President

Must have gone to some other big guy…..Biden doesn’t have it
the “big guy” is joey xiden who got 10 percent kicked backs

don’t play ignorant of the well documented facts

They already have tens of thousands of missiles in their battery that would do the job just fine.

So do we
China’s invasion fleet would be vulnerable to anti-ship missiles, submarines, mines and air attack

Our Navy would be well removed from the Chinese

So do we
China’s invasion fleet would be vulnerable to anti-ship missiles, submarines, mines and air attack

Our Navy would be well removed from the Chinese

China wouldn't need to use a ship at all. I Seriously doubt whether or not they would even attempt to invade Taiwan because they don't need to.
On the other hand have we have no choice but to use our Navy if we wish to defend Taiwan. The United States Navy wouldn't last more than 60 days in that effort. Our own Pentagon already knows this.

The only other or option we have is to threaten mainland China with our submarine fleet which I believe they have no counter for. At that point you might just as well kiss all of your major coastal cities on the Pacific Ocean goodbye there wouldn't be a single one of them left. LA, SF, SD, SJ, SB, SM, SAC, Tacoma, Portland, Astoria, Seattle, Monterey.... It doesn't others all gone in a matter of moments.

This is going to happen.

Last edited:
China wouldn't need to use a ship at all. I Seriously doubt whether or not they would even attempt to invade Taiwan because they don't need to.
On the other hand have we have no choice but to use our Navy if we wish to defend Taiwan. The United States Navy wouldn't last more than 60 days in that effort. Our own Pentagon already knows this.

The only other or option we have is to threaten mainland China with our submarine fleet which I believe they have no counter for.

This is going to happen.
We have no need to engage our Navy if China doesn't invade

You have to report all income

Show me the money
you do, but you don't have to say where it comes from on the 1040. Geez. Have you never filed taxes before?

I literally just showed you. You being unwilling to accept reality doesn't change it

Forum List

Back