We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

There is no logic to your crazy babbling
Lol. This from a neocon, who by definition is crazy.
1653473954125.png

Yet you support his crazed warmongering. Like many cons you’re terribly confused. Even your beloved fat orange man wants peace, but not you.

So? I support any set of policies I believe in. I loathed President Clinton but I fully supported the two bombing campaigns on Serbia (personally I didn't think he went far enough).

So? I support any set of policies I believe in. I loathed President Clinton but I fully supported the two bombing campaigns on Serbia (personally I didn't think he went far enough).
Of course you did. You’re a crazed neocon after all. You ALWAYS support war. It’s what you do.

Here is a better question…what makes you think war is always justified?

The U.S. has almost never went to war when it wasn't more than justified. The U.S. military is one of the most anti war groups of people in the world.

I've answered your question, now please answer mine.

The U.S. has almost never went to war when it wasn't more than justified. The U.S. military is one of the most anti war groups of people in the world.

I've answered your question, now please answer mine.
You’ve lost your mind.

Can you state those facts please?
Do you really think it would do any good? You are stuck accepting the propaganda you were feed in government grade school. The truth will only piss you off. You can’t accept the truth.

Do you really think it would do any good? You are stuck accepting the propaganda you were feed in government grade school. The truth will only piss you off. You can’t accept the truth.

How can you expect me to consider what you claim if you won't even try? You're just making excuses because you know you have no evidence.

In the book "How to Make War" James F. Dunigan explains why professional soldiers for the most part are against war.

And I was not fed any propaganda in grade school or anywhere else.

How can you expect me to consider what you claim if you won't even try? You're just making excuses because you know you have no evidence.

In the book "How to Make War" James F. Dunigan explains why professional soldiers for the most part are against war.

And I was not fed any propaganda in grade school or anywhere else.
See? You think what you were in government grade school is the truth. As I thought. You’ve accepted the propaganda as truth. Have you read 1984?

Professional warriors do what corrupt politicians and bureaucrats tell them. Biden says go kill and destroy, and they do it. Do you see anything that might go wrong?

See? You think what you were in government grade school is the truth. As I thought. You’ve accepted the propaganda as truth. Have you read 1984?

Professional warriors do what corrupt politicians and bureaucrats tell them. Biden says go kill and destroy, and they do it. Do you see anything that might go wrong?

1) I didn't study civics or anything government or historyrelated until high school.

Of course I've read 1984. And Animal Farm.

But simply dismissing government accounts is just as bad as simply accepting it isn't it?

It is driven into professional soldiers that they are not expected to obey an order if they consider it illegal. And more than a few American and allied soldiers have done that in the past.

Forum List

Back