We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

I'm guessing there was a lot of stuff on fire in that building, not just jet fuel.

But jet fuel would result in the hottest fire possible, from anything that was legally supposed to be in the WTC.
Furniture, carpets, etc., do not burn as hot as jet fuel even.

I have never paid much attention to the Pentagon hit on 9/11, but the security camera image did not look like a plane, and these stills do not look like a plane hit.
What is your explanation?

Be reasonable. The impact points of aircraft seldom actually looks like the outline of an aircraft.

The airliner that hit the WTC south tower virtually disappeared into the building. It didn't leave a giant airliner "hole" in the side.

I have never paid much attention to the Pentagon hit on 9/11, but the security camera image did not look like a plane, and these stills do not look like a plane hit.
What is your explanation?
Very slow refresh rate on the cameras which oly took pictures every few seconds.

But jet fuel would result in the hottest fire possible, from anything that was legally supposed to be in the WTC.
Furniture, carpets, etc., do not burn as hot as jet fuel even.
Fuel soaked carpets would burn even hotter than kerosene and again, the more oxygen you pour to a fire the faster and hotter it burns.

Be reasonable. The impact points of aircraft seldom actually looks like the outline of an aircraft.

The airliner that hit the WTC south tower virtually disappeared into the building. It didn't leave a giant airliner "hole" in the side.
Steel reinforced concrete and Steel beams vs Aluminum, Aluminum loses every time.

Paper, wood, rugs, etc., burn at about 500 degrees, which is colder than jet fuel.
Not with forced air feeding them.

Windspeeds increase about 1-5mph for every 10' you gain in elevation due to lower density and less friction than ground level.

We haven't needed short range nukes for many decades so there would be no point in putting them on Russia's border.

Putin had no justification for invading period, NATO has never posed a threat to Russia in any way other than stopping the Russians should they invade or otherwise attack NATO.

The point of short range nukes on Russia's border is that it would allow a first strike potential against Russia, without any significant retaliation.
There is no other reason for them, and the US already did temporarily put these nukes in Poland.

Russia had plenty of justification to invade even from just the oil proven oil thefts.
But the US illegally blockaded Cuba on much less of a nuclear threat.

Horse shit. Paper, wood and fabric and especially carpets all burn.

You also had a serious wind tunnel effect due to the blowing out of windows along with long hallways.

There is not supposed to be a significant amount of wood, paper, etc., and carpets are fireproof.
Wind tunnel effects however might be a point. I do not know how that would end up in the basement however?

Fuel soaked carpets would burn even hotter than kerosene and again, the more oxygen you pour to a fire the faster and hotter it burns.

Carpets are fireproofed due to the acrylic backing.
Kerosene is one of the hottest and still insufficient.
But you have a point about more oxygen I think.

There is not supposed to be a significant amount of wood, paper, etc., and carpets are fireproof.
Wind tunnel effects however might be a point. I do not know how that would end up in the basement however?
You are fabricating BS. Anything other than gold will burn if the temperature is high enough. Even the upholstery and stuffing of couches and chairs is flammable and burns very hot because most of it is petroleum.

There were thousands of tons of wood used for furniture, tables, desks, chairs, and cladding walls in many of those offices.

How does that stuff end up in the basement? The fires only burned on a few floors and the entire building collapsed in both cases.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Carpets are fireproofed due to the acrylic backing.
Kerosene is one of the hottest and still insufficient.
But you have a point about more oxygen I think.
No they aren't, they become wicks when soaked with fuel and again, with enough heat everything but gold will burn.

Steel reinforced concrete and Steel beams vs Aluminum, Aluminum loses every time.

But with the Pentagon, why do we not see wing or engine damage to the wall?
Just a nice round hole.
And too low?
That low would have meant the engines would have already hit the ground?

President Biden made the announcement.

I disagree completely with that stance.

First, off Potato Head wouldn't know what to do. If we had a real president like we did from 2017-21, China would be in line. Thirdly, Taiwan is a great ally. They should be protected.

But with the Pentagon, why do we not see wing or engine damage to the wall?
Just a nice round hole.
And too low?
That low would have meant the engines would have already hit the ground?
Aluminum vs reinforced steel and concrete. Aluminum loses every time. Only the Fuselage had enough mass and density to penetrate the wall significantly, the wings sheared off and self destructed on impact.

The plane was traveling at almost mach 1 on impact.

So then how did all that molten steel end up in the basement?
Most of that was aluminum cladding from the face of the building, you can melt steel in a kerosene fired forced air furnace. That's essentially what it turned into due to the wind being forced through.

Shit we can see the impacts recorded for all time on video, there's no question what happened.

Forum List

Back