We're Getting Married!

“U.S. Judge Robert L. Hinkle of Tallahassee ruled Aug. 21 that Florida's gay marriage ban, passed by voters in 2008, is unconstitutional.”

Citizens' civil liberties are not subject to majority rule, the states have no authority to violate one's civil rights.

cereal_killer

can we please have this thread moved to the appropriate forum, one where Howey won't cry about being flamed?

Thanks

How about you all just shut the fuck up and grow some balls. Act like men instead of little boys. Jesus fucking Christ.
fags are pathetic. I agree with you 100%.

Howey, Do gays stick it in the ass or do you just suck him dry and stay away from the but because it's scary and brown? Do you understand you can get ass diseases at a higher risk then males screwing femaes anally? have you heard of anal herpies? Everytime you take a shit it feels like a knife is coming out of your ass... Does this mean no sex? I'm really curious what you think when it comes to queer sex.

I intended for this thread to be a happy one to announce our decision based upon the court decision. One we've been waiting years for.
It shouldn't have been moved. The above post is why.

There's plenty of other threads for fag bashing, mods.

Last edited:
How about you all just shut the fuck up and grow some balls. Act like men instead of little boys. Jesus fucking Christ.

Howey, Do gays stick it in the ass or do you just suck him dry and stay away from the but because it's scary and brown? Do you understand you can get ass diseases at a higher risk then males screwing femaes anally? have you heard of anal herpies? Everytime you take a shit it feels like a knife is coming out of your ass... Does this mean no sex? I'm really curious what you think when it comes to queer sex.

I intended for this thread to be a happy one to announce our decision based upon the court decision. One we've been waiting years for.
I'm sure you did tinker bell.

Here is your wedding present. ..... :lol: :lol:

preparation-information-H.I.C.jpg

An appropriate gift coming from an expert asshole.

Nice to see both right and left, pulling together for constitutionally guaranteed equal rights for all Americans.

No matter what our differences, that is surely the one thing we can all agree on.

Right?

:eusa_clap:

No such thing as a constitutinal right to get married.

Fortunately for the Lovings, the SCOTUS disagreed with you, despite overwhelming public opinion against interracial marriage.

Florida will soon enter the 21st Century!

A U.S. appeals court panel ruled Wednesday that a judicial stay in Florida's federal gay-marriage case will expire Jan. 5, ensuring that same-sex couples would be allowed to marry in the state the following day.

"This is a clear victory for us because it finds the harm is being done to the people, not the state," said Howard Simon, executive director of the ACLU of Florida, which is representing same-sex couples from throughout Florida and gay-rights group SAVE, who sued to have out-of-state same-sex marriages recognized in the Sunshine State.

U.S. Judge Robert L. Hinkle of Tallahassee ruled Aug. 21 that Florida's gay marriage ban, passed by voters in 2008, is unconstitutional. He stayed his decision while Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi appealed his decision, but said the stay would expire on Jan. 5.

Hurray! Now gays and lesbians can wind up hating each other and divorcing just like everybody else. :)

“U.S. Judge Robert L. Hinkle of Tallahassee ruled Aug. 21 that Florida's gay marriage ban, passed by voters in 2008, is unconstitutional.”

Citizens' civil liberties are not subject to majority rule, the states have no authority to violate one's civil rights.

Who cares....it isn't a universally accepted right and is therefore not considered "constitutional".

Can't help that.

Who cares....it isn't a universally accepted right and is therefore not considered "constitutional".

Can't help that.

This is exactly why a good handful of the Found Fathers were wary of ever including a Bill of Rights in the first place. They knew future generations would foolishly interpret that only the rights specifically enumerated were rights to the exclusion of all others. It seems their fears were justified.

Allowing marriage for gays would mean ignoring the problems they have and accepting their problems as normal. If gays dont like it then they need to go back in the closet with pedophiles polygamists and other distorted affectionate people.

Can't help that.

This is exactly why a good handful of the Found Fathers were wary of ever including a Bill of Rights in the first place. They knew future generations would foolishly interpret that only the rights specifically enumerated were rights to the exclusion of all others. It seems their fears were justified.

Like making stuff up ?

I am simply stating a fact.

If it were a constitutionaly protected right, there would be no court battles going on right now.

Just because some judge says it......does not make it so.

The fact that some would like it to be that way is what the Founders were wary of.

Have a day.

If it were a constitutionaly protected right, there would be no court battles going on right now.
The only reason there are court battles going on right now is because of people like you, who don't like government interfering, but want government to interfere.

Nice to see both right and left, pulling together for constitutionally guaranteed equal rights for all Americans.

No matter what our differences, that is surely the one thing we can all agree on.

Right?

:eusa_clap:

No such thing as a constitutinal right to get married.

Fortunately for the Lovings, the SCOTUS disagreed with you, despite overwhelming public opinion against interracial marriage.

The whole "sanctity of marriage" argument is silly. The so-called "definition of marriage" has changed enormously over time. There is nothing about it that is engraved in stone.

The Peeping Toms need to mind their own business.

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

cereal_killer

can we please have this thread moved to the appropriate forum, one where Howey won't cry about being flamed?

Thanks

There's plenty of other threads for fag bashing, mods.
The problem with people like you, is you want to push your lifestyle down people's throat. Nobody gives shit if you're gay or what you do in your private life. What's with all the flashy pictures of men? Is your entire existence centered about your sexual preferences?

Forum List

Back