HOW MANY BLACKS were on the N. Y. Grand Jury

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I have been watching several channels (which is necessary to piece together the Truth) and I have not heard a number.

IT was announced with great hue and cry in Ferguson--that it was 9 Whites and only 3 Blacks, thus the fix was in That was very big news!!!!

But, no word on the Racial Composition in New York. Why is that?

Are we to be told that it is a secret?

Are we to be told that it is a secret and it was only known in Ferguson because a slick New York Times shill wheedled some info out of a rube in Missouri. Does the New York Times not have any wheedling shills operating in New York?

How many Blacks, and how many other of any color, were on the Grand Jury....it is an issue in New York because it is New York and because you Pinheads made it one in Ferguson---a sequestered region of the Heartland.

And exactly what did the N. Y. District Attorney do to stop this outrage....and who is he or she...and all about her.

Like we know about the District Attorney down in Bumfuck. Isn't that a fair request?

I don't think a Grand Jury is picked to make sure that a decision is arrived at
to make sure people don't riot.

since the man didn't die from being choked by the cop, but died from a heartattack hours later. Murder is unjustified.

Excessive force or assault should of been agreed to.
Was the prosecutor asking for an indictment for Excessive Force, or for Assault?

Or was he just asking for an indictment for Murder?

A N.Y. Grand Jury is 23 people, there were 8 blacks and 15 whites, you need 12 of those 23 to agree one way or the other to indict... You think in FUCKED UP LIBERAL NYC that there couldn't be 4 liberal idiots that would agree with the 8 blacks to bring an indictment?...I think NOT, it simply appears the GJ had evidence and testimony that we haven't seen or heard to make that decision after over 4 months of testimony!

A N.Y. Grand Jury is 23 people, there were 8 blacks and 15 whites, you need 12 of those 23 to agree one way or the other to indict... You think in FUCKED UP LIBERAL NYC that there couldn't be 4 liberal idiots that would agree with the 8 blacks to bring an indictment?...I think NOT, it simply appears the GJ had evidence and testimony that we haven't seen or heard to make that decision after over 4 months of testimony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this information. I am very interested in the chance to study the two remarkably similar occurrences....and also to study the differences in them.

Liberal Hypocrisy will be on liberal display.

I have been watching several channels (which is necessary to piece together the Truth) and I have not heard a number.

IT was announced with great hue and cry in Ferguson--that it was 9 Whites and only 3 Blacks, thus the fix was in That was very big news!!!!

Are we to be told that it is a secret and it was only known in Ferguson because a slick New York Times shill wheedled some info out of a rube in Missouri. Does the New York Times not have any wheedling shills operating in New York?

How many Blacks, and how many other of any color, were on the Grand Jury....it is an issue in New York because it is New York and because you Pinheads made it one in Ferguson---a sequestered region of the Heartland.

And exactly what did the N. Y. District Attorney do to stop this outrage....and who is he or she...and all about her.

Like we know about the District Attorney down in Bumfuck. Isn't that a fair request?
I heard it was five.

I heard it was 20 Blacks from Somalia and none could speak English.

Somehow Obama was using a Bush policy to bring Somalis into the United States to stack juries. They all thought they were there to register to vote and sign up for Obamacare and eventually fight for ISIS.

(just kidding)

How many Norwegian lesbians were there? Who gives a fuck....when you're called you serve.

BTW don't think black jurors always let black perps go....they don't.

Last edited:
134907_600.jpg

Ah more proof that people are morons. The Grand Jury had been seated for MONTHS before they ever even heard of Mike Brown Jr.

It's not like a trial jury where a jury is chosen for each individual trial. There is ONE Grand Jury per jurisdiction and the prosecuting attorney doesn't get to choose

Back before forensics, video cameras, and internal affairs squads, a cop could get away with a free murder if he was clever about it. These days you pretty much have to go out of your way to get a cop to punch your ticket. They're human, they make mistakes, same as soldiers in combat. Most days are spirit crushing boredom and then along comes 30 seconds of MAYHEM.....most follow their training...those who don't are either hailed as heroes or end up indicted for what they did.

Last edited:

It shouldn't matter. Jury members are vetted. I'm sure some want to get the brain dead rioters on the jury, but that's not how it works. This shit about having even color everywhere is out of hand.

If the person in the hot seat was black, they'd want all black. Wilson is white, but they still want more blacks deciding his fate. Enough already. The jury must decide based on facts and nothing else. Color doesn't matter since it's about putting honest people on the jury who willing to keep open minds as the facts are presented.

Until the race baiters start seeing Americans and not groups of different colors, we'll continue to have this division and unrest. Obama can't help adding his two cents at every turn. He's done this in several cases now. Obama is setting a poor example for his followers.

Forum List

Back