Were Biden voters so abjectively stupid as to ONLY vote for Biden and nothing else?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Attorney Sidney Powell claims that her team has found 450,000 ballots with only votes for Biden and no down-ballot selections made.
Powell suggests that this number of single vote ballots is suspect, and indicative in part of "abject fraud" that she says flipped the election to Biden

This suggests one of two possibilities:
1) These 450,000 Biden voters are absolutely ignorant of anything else that their judgement i.e. vote for Biden is totally questionable.
2) These 450,000 Biden ballots were manufactured.
Now I'm personally and subjectively inclined to believe #1 i.e. these voters are totally stupid, uninformed, were paid, what ever it was but they are legitimate voters. Period! But the reality is these were "manufactured" votes...mass produced. Phony votes.

Either way the investigation should be encouraged even by the Democrats that 450,000 votes were ONLY for Biden
and nothing else on the ballots were voted on. Truly voter education is needed!

Last edited:
Of course the biden-only ballots are fake

they were trump votes that were changed by dem poll workers

Attorney Sidney Powell claims that her team has found 450,000 ballots with only votes for Biden and no down-ballot selections made.
Powell suggests that this number of single vote ballots is suspect, and indicative in part of "abject fraud" that she says flipped the election to Biden

1) These 450,000 Biden voters are absolutely ignorant of anything else that their judgement i.e. vote for Biden is totally questionable.
Now I'm personally and subjectively inclined to believe #1 i.e. these voters are totally stupid, uninformed, were paid, what ever it was but they
are legitimate voters. Period!
But the reality is these were "manufactured" votes...mass produced. Phony votes.

Either way the investigation should be encouraged even by the Democrats that 450,000 votes were ONLY for Biden and nothing else on the
ballots were voted on. Truly voter education is needed!

Actually what it "suggests" is that firing Rump was the priority and that state and local offices are of less interest and less publicity.

Know what else "suggests" that? THE FUCKING VOTE TOTALS EVERYWHERE. Rump lost bigly while Congressional Republicans on the whole, did not.

In other words it went EXACTLY LIKE ANY OTHER ELECTION.

Now shouldn't you be reporting to us on which hand Joe Biden wipes his ass with? It is after all your forte.

itsnotover2-jpg.414309

If it isn't an anomaly the same rate of single vote on a ballot should hold true in any sample size. If not it should be investigated. Don't see how anyone could have a problem with that.

Now I'm personally and subjectively inclined to believe #1 i.e. these voters are totally stupid, uninformed, were paid, what ever it was but they
But the reality is these were "manufactured" votes...mass produced. Phony votes.

Either way the investigation should be encouraged even by the Democrats that 450,000 votes were ONLY for Biden and nothing else on the

Actually what it "suggests" is that firing Rump was the priority and that state and local offices are of less interest and less publicity.

Know what else "suggests" that? THE FUCKING VOTE TOTALS EVERYWHERE. Rump lost bigly while Congressional Republicans on the whole, did not.

Now shouldn't you be reporting to us on which hand Joe Biden wipes his ass with? It is after all your forte.
So the proof YOU are offering is that ballots where ONLY Biden was selected was done by totally ignorant dumb asses like you!
Way to go in proving my point. Your uninformed response(suggestion... prove that in those states where these 450,000 ballots
were red states, i.e. voting by GOP?) Put up some links or shut up!

So the proof YOU are offering is that ballots where ONLY Biden was selected was done by totally ignorant dumb asses like you!
Way to go in proving my point. Your uninformed response(suggestion... prove that in those states where these 450,000 ballots

I don't *NEED* any fucking links, dumbass. THERE IS NO, ZERO, LAW THAT EVERYTHING ON A BALLOT MUST BE FILLED OUT. For fuck's sake I didn't bother voting, for example, for any office that listed one candidate unopposed. What the fuck would be the point??

NO, Dipwad, the onus is on YOU to prove that checking Every. Single. Line. on any ballot anywhere is required by ANYBODY. Colossally stupid fuck.

You know another reason you are full of crap is your video regarding the handshake refusal. HERE for people that didn't see the whole thing which YOU like the MSM conveniently edited out!
YOU cut off the part where she turns and shakes Trump's hand... ! Which is another reason your comments are totally dishonest!

And Santa will be visiting your house in about six weeks. You better be good and you better not cry sonny!

Santa must have picked-up and dropped off those millions of ballots for Ms. Powell's minions to examine ONE BY FUCKING ONE from those "many states" she mentioned in the video. But I'm left wondering how her little helpers and Santa got their hands on all of those ballots and picked out those 450,000 ballots out of millions, AND THEN one by one found those with just Biden selected on the ballot in just 5 fucking days when all State ballots are still under control of the States. There's a big skunk in that story lad!

What kind of fish are you to take that bait, fool? Especially from a foreign far right wing source like Après le Millénaire!!!!

Last edited:

I don't *NEED* any fucking links, dumbass. THERE IS NO, ZERO, LAW THAT EVERYTHING ON A BALLOT MUST BE FILLED OUT. For fuck's sake I didn't bother voting, for example, for any office that listed one candidate unopposed. What the fuck would be the point??

NO, Dipwad, the onus is on YOU to prove that checking Every. Single. Line. on any ballot anywhere is required by ANYBODY. Colossally stupid fuck.
The same rate of occurrence should be seen anywhere with similar demographics, if that isn't the case, the you figure out why. Not rocket science.

Now I'm personally and subjectively inclined to believe #1 i.e. these voters are totally stupid, uninformed, were paid, what ever it was but they are legitimate voters. Period! But the reality is these were "manufactured" votes...mass produced. Phony votes.

Either way the investigation should be encouraged even by the Democrats that 450,000 votes were ONLY for Biden

One other point.

The battleground states with democratic Governors...waited until the 4th to begin counting mail-in
ballots. Florida didn't and there are 21 million living here. Texas didn't and there are 28-30 million
living therel. The non-Battleground states with democratic Governors didn't wait to count mail-in
ballots. Just PA, Mich, Wis and Nevada waited. Why? Were they waiting to see how manythey
needed?

prove they didnt. put up or shut up

I DID. All you did was as you normally do...evade... ignore... attempt to distract... anything but to tell the truth.

I DID. All you did was as you normally do...evade... ignore... attempt to distract... anything but to tell the truth.
you asswipes of the demonrats know nothing about TRUTH...you are all fucked up in the head

One other point.

The battleground states with democratic Governors...waited until the 4th to begin counting mail-in
ballots. Florida didn't and there are 21 million living here. Texas didn't and there are 28-30 million
living therel. The non-Battleground states with democratic Governors didn't wait to count mail-in
ballots. Just PA, Mich, Wis and Nevada waited. Why? Were they waiting to see how manythey
needed?

That ain't up to the Governors, pissypants. It's up to the state law, set by the state legislature. And several of those state legislatures *REQUIRED* that mail-in ballots sit on the shelf gathering dust, even though they were in and completely ready to process, UNTIL ELECTION DAY. Pennsylvania is a classic case of that, and by the way those are Republican state legislatures, deliberately gumming things up. *THAT* is why PA is taking so long, despite the efforts of the "democratic [sic]" governor and the Democrats in that state's legislature to allow the Captain Obvious procedure of COUNTING THE FUCKING BALLOTS THAT WERE SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING. Those state Republicans set this up and they got what they designed for.

So don't come in here carrying truckloads of shit. We all know this by now.

One other point.

needed?
The democratic Governors weren't allowed to count by law. A law they repeatedly asked to change. PA weren't even allowed to open the envelops... They had to be done all after 7am on Tuesday morning. GOP created

Florida started counting mail in ballots 22 days before the election day.

But I'm left wondering how her little helpers and Santa got their hands on all of those ballots and picked out those 450,000 ballots out of millions, AND THEN one by one found those with just Biden selected on the ballot in just 5 fucking days when all State ballots are still under control of the States.
Yes. I've been wondering about that myself. But they've gone further to present information in such a trickey way that people are believing something totally different than what they said.

See OP vid and then read the article attached to the video in the tweet. It doesn't seem to say what the man in the video is saying about Georgia.

In the Peach State, President Trump’s vote total almost exactly tracked the vote totals for the Republican senate candidates, separated by merely 818 votes out of 2.43 million votes Trump earned there. But, Joe Biden saw an astounding surplus of 95,801 votes over the Democratic Senate candidates.

we already knew that many many voters voted for Biden but straight Republican the rest of the way down the ballot. This quote doesn't seem to be saying what we think he's saying. I could be wrong, but read that and tell me what it says.

If that isn't proof of fraud, I don't know what is? It appears obvious that the fraudsters manufactured just enough Biden votes for him to win.

In Georgia, ballots where the voter ONLY voted for president:
• Trump: 818
• Biden: 95,801
Ballots where the voter voted for president and at least one other race:
• Trump: 2,456,915
• Biden: 2,376,081

Forum List

Back