"We're at war with the perverters of Islam"...

Fuck off...you'd have to stand on a ladder to kiss Koshergirl's ass.

Another moron one sentence nothing....tell ya what boy....how about you write an OP and post it.....I bet you can't hang more than 3 or 4 sentences together before you're laughed out of here....anybody can be an annoying snipe....let's see you do something on your own.

Fuck off...you'd have to stand on a ladder to kiss Koshergirl's ass.

Another moron one sentence nothing....tell ya what boy....how about you write an OP and post it.....I bet you can't hang more than 3 or 4 sentences together before you're laughed out of here....anybody can be an annoying snipe....let's see you do something on your own.

My one goal in life is to some day post something as deep and meaningful as you do every day.

There are a billion peaceful muslims. There are a few thousand perverters of islam. The billion peaceful muslims cannot stop those who are not real muslims.

Because they don't want to.

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"
“We are not at war with Islam,” Obama insisted, a statement that has become a constant refrain from American political leaders over the last 13 years. But he added a novel twist on that old phrase: “We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
There it was. This was the culmination of Obama’s colloquiums on religious violence, his op-eds in major urban newspapers expounding on the phenomenon, and a rambling speech on the subject before a rapt audience of supporters. It just so happens that ISIS would say precisely the same thing. "

Theology Professor Obama declares America is at war with people who have perverted Islam Hot Air
Islam is perversion in an of itself. ISIS isn't perverting Islam, ISIS is just following directions as prescribed by Islam. The Islamic belief system is the problem, but I doubt the limp wristed president will ever admit that.

The WP just ran a wonderful article about the stupidity of pretending that ISIS is somehow Pidgin Muslim, and not the *real thing*.

Obama is a Muslim sympathizer.....hence....he lies. Radical Islam is akin to Nazism in this way. Nazism was an ideology of racial supremacy. Radical Islam is an ideology of religious supremacy.

Both are equally evil.

Exactly! Islam is the intellectual property of a murdering war lord the same as Nazism is the intellectual property of Hitler. To expect a good result from something inherently bad is ridiculous or as Einstein put it:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Islam hasn't been peaceful for 1400 years, unless it changes it will never be peaceful.

Forum List

Back