"We're at war with the perverters of Islam"...

21 Coptic Christians were slaughtered and obama says we are not at war with islam? Obama does not speak for me. Only those who voted for him, not only once but twice.

3000 americans killed on 911 and Bush also said that we were not at war with Islam.

So, you are all umbraged up over 21 wonderful souls now lost, but you were not umbraged up in 2001, I gather...

You do realize that, right?

I realize a whole lot more than you know.
I take umbrage to people who will not call a duck, a duck. I take umbrage to political correctness. I saw this coming years ago. It is coming to a point of no return. Most of us did not post on political message boards before 9-11. So how do you know I did not take umbrage and how do you know I was not outraged? How do you know if someone posting here lost loved ones because of islamic terrorism.

Uhuh,,,,
They want to kill you too. Make no mistake about it

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"
“We are not at war with Islam,” Obama insisted, a statement that has become a constant refrain from American political leaders over the last 13 years. But he added a novel twist on that old phrase: “We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
There it was. This was the culmination of Obama’s colloquiums on religious violence, his op-eds in major urban newspapers expounding on the phenomenon, and a rambling speech on the subject before a rapt audience of supporters. It just so happens that ISIS would say precisely the same thing. "

Theology Professor Obama declares America is at war with people who have perverted Islam Hot Air

We aren't at war with Islam. Who would be stupid enough to believe that we are?

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"
“We are not at war with Islam,” Obama insisted, a statement that has become a constant refrain from American political leaders over the last 13 years. But he added a novel twist on that old phrase: “We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
There it was. This was the culmination of Obama’s colloquiums on religious violence, his op-eds in major urban newspapers expounding on the phenomenon, and a rambling speech on the subject before a rapt audience of supporters. It just so happens that ISIS would say precisely the same thing. "

Theology Professor Obama declares America is at war with people who have perverted Islam Hot Air

Isis, and MILLIONS of devout Muslims.

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"

And you.

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"

And you.

Yeah, when someone says "WE'RE AT WAR WITH YOU" My response is "Okay, we're at war then."

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"

And you.

Yeah, when someone says "WE'RE AT WAR WITH YOU" My response is "Okay, we're at war then."

Really? And what have you done to participate in this war? I mean besides talk and encourage others to do your fighting for you.

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"

And you.

Really? And what have you done to participate in this war? I mean besides talk and encourage others to do your fighting for you.

Typical :lame2:

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"

And you.

I identify it as what it is and accept the reality, instead of responding "oh you big sillies, we are NOT at war! Go ON..."

We are at war with islamic terrorism, the whole world is at war with the scum

And you.

I identify it as what it is and accept the reality, instead of responding "oh you big sillies, we are NOT at war! Go ON..."

No you don't have any concept of reality outside the rhetorical constraints of this forum. When you generalize complex issues so you can distill them into the lowest common denominators it prevents you from thinking any further. I'm afraid this is as far as your thinking can take you. I feel sorry for you.

Yes, indeed, I agree with you, we are indeed at war with islamic terrorism and islamic terrorists.

But islamic terrorism is not the same as Islam itself.

But just to remind, Bush said similar things in 2001:

"Ours is not a campaign against the Muslim faith" - George W. Bush, Jr.

No one should say we are at war with the Muslim faith and I certainly haven't. Bush had to make the distinction between the Muslim faith and 'radicalized Islamist extremists" after 911 and he repeatedly reassured the American people of the difference.
Obama is attempting to convince us that the leadership of ISIS do not base their attempt to take over the ME and eventually the world on their perverted interpretation of Islam and that is not what Bush said.

"Bush: "The Terrorists Are Traitors To Their Own Faith, Trying, In Effect, To Hijack Islam Itself." In an address to a joint session of Congress following the September 11 attacks, Bush again made clear that the terrorists who attacked the United States "practice a fringe form of Islamic extremism that has been rejected by Muslim scholars and the vast majority of Muslim clerics -- a fringe movement that perverts the peaceful teachings of Islam." Bush spoke on the difference between extremist terrorists and Muslims:"

Islam is at war with you. It's like whether or not you believe in God...it won't matter in the end. All that matters is whether or not He exists. You'll either be right or wrong.

We're at war with Islam whether you acknowledge it or not. Because Islam by it's very definition, is at war with the non-Islamic world.

Yes, indeed, I agree with you, we are indeed at war with islamic terrorism and islamic terrorists.

But islamic terrorism is not the same as Islam itself.

Catholicism isn't the only segment of Christianity, so if they started the crusades are all Christians at fault?

So who said that?

ISIS?

Or Obama?

Oh yeah, both.

"

And you.

Thats because you're easily provoked into making stupid decisions. I would've loved to meet you in my teen years

And you.

No you don't have any concept of reality outside the rhetorical constraints of this forum. When you generalize complex issues so you can distill them into the lowest common denominators it prevents you from thinking any further. I'm afraid this is as far as your thinking can take you. I feel sorry for you.
I don't feel sorry for yo and here is why....Because people like you want to take things apart to see how they work, including evil acts perpetrated against humanity. Oh you say,, there must be a cause and effect... You refuse to see what is right in front of your face. it is not that complex. They hate anything that does not bow down to allah.
. But I will say that it is hard to understand the concept of slaughtering others simply because they aren't muslim or you aren't muslim enough.
Being from a country that welcomes all, may play a part in me not understanding barbaric acts against all of humanity.
Many of you are simply afraid.

Maybe WE SHOULD GET THEM JOBS?

Islam is at war with you. It's like whether or not you believe in God...it won't matter in the end. All that matters is whether or not He exists. You'll either be right or wrong.

We're at war with Islam whether you acknowledge it or not. Because Islam by it's very definition, is at war with the non-Islamic world.

Well said. If the supposedly "peaceful" muslims hadn't lost their nerve and voice, bin-Laden would have been laughed out of Afghanistan and then out of Saudi Arabia. His share of his father's trust funds went to forming a jihadist army of criminals and psychopaths and now muslims are intimidated by his AQ and it's offshoots. Finally ISIS messes with Jordan and now Egypt and now we see them being stood up to...far too little but hopefully not too late. We can't save the ME from these cretins...they must save themselves. What we can do is inform all the parties involved there that the next jihadist attack on the US will be answered with carpet bombing the capital of the nation the plotters came from.....NO EXCEPTIONS.

Last edited:

Yeah, that's it, it's exactly like believing in God. I'm sure it's just that simple for you.

Well said. If the supposedly "peaceful" muslims hadn't lost their nerve and voice, bin-Laden would have been laughed out of Afghanistan and then out of Saudi Arabia. His share of his father's trust funds went to forming a jihadist army of criminals and psychopaths and now muslims are intimidated by his AQ and it's offshoots. Finally ISIS messes with Jordan and now Egypt and now we see them being stood up to...far too little but hopefully not too late. We can't save the ME from these cretins...they must save themselves. What we can do is inform all the parties involved there that the next jihadist attack on the US will be answered with carpet bombing the capital of the nation the plotters came from.....NO EXCEPTIONS.

And yet Obama is President. What happened? Did you lose your nerve?

Forum List

Back