"We're at war with the perverters of Islam"...

I have no way of knowing if Obama is a Muslim, I suspect he is but it's not proven. With that said I do know he's no Christian

21 Coptic Christians were slaughtered and obama says we are not at war with islam? Obama does not speak for me. Only those who voted for him, not only once but twice.

I have no way of knowing if Obama is a Muslim, I suspect he is but it's not proven. With that said I do know he's no Christian

The only problem with that is it is not your position to judge what is in his heart. Jesus made this crystal clear as an admonition. By writing what you just wrote, you yourself go against Jesus' teachings. Shame on you.

The only problem with that is it is not your position to judge what is in his heart. Jesus made this crystal clear as an admonition. By writing what you just wrote, you yourself go against Jesus' teachings. Shame on you.

That's between me and Jesus, your opinion has no bearing or importance

21 Coptic Christians were slaughtered and obama says we are not at war with islam? Obama does not speak for me. Only those who voted for him, not only once but twice.

3000 americans killed on 911 and Bush also said that we were not at war with Islam.

So, you are all umbraged up over 21 wonderful souls now lost, but you were not umbraged up in 2001, I gather...

You do realize that, right?

Except your opinion is bunk that goes: I dont know whats in someones heart but I know christianity isnt in Obamas.

You're right...You dont know

That's exactly what Jesus would say to YOU. Your opinion has no bearing or importance. What is between Pres. Obama and the Almighty is his business, not yours. Capisce?

Christians who bear false witness against other people are among the more perfide of people in the entire world.

Except your opinion is bunk that goes: I dont know whats in someones heart but I know christianity isnt in Obamas.

I remind you that your own opinion is "bunk", but being an Obamabot it will take time for it to sink in...if ever

Don't try shaming someone who has a belief that obama is no Christian. How about shaming islam for all the slaughtering it has been part of just in the past year? We are living in the 21st century and these barbarians are living in the 15th

I remind you that your own opinion is "bunk", but being an Obamabot it will take time for it to sink in...if ever

That doesnt take away from you acknowledging you dont know whats in anyones heart then proclaiming you do in the next sentence. Nothing you say will make that make sense.

Come on...call more names. Making sense isnt your strong suit

That doesnt take away from you acknowledging you dont know whats in anyones heart then proclaiming you do in the next sentence. Nothing you say will make that make sense.

When one is an Obamabot then one shouldn't be ashamed to be called one. Obama is no Christian...you and I both know it

3000 americans killed on 911 and Bush also said that we were not at war with Islam.

So, you are all umbraged up over 21 wonderful souls now lost, but you were not umbraged up in 2001, I gather...

I realize a whole lot more than you know.
I take umbrage to people who will not call a duck, a duck. I take umbrage to political correctness. I saw this coming years ago. It is coming to a point of no return. Most of us did not post on political message boards before 9-11. So how do you know I did not take umbrage and how do you know I was not outraged? How do you know if someone posting here lost loved ones because of islamic terrorism.

When one is an Obamabot then one shouldn't be ashamed to be called one. Obama is no Christian...you and I both know it

Yes, he is. And in 2012, of the two large tickets, he was the only protestant in the race. Romney subscribes to a religion that believes in magic underpants and a planet named Kolob.

I realize a whole lot more than you know.
I take umbrage to people who will not call a duck, a duck. I take umbrage to political correctness. I saw this coming years ago. It is coming to a point of no return. Most of us did not post on political message boards before 9-11. So how do you know I did not take umbrage and how do you know I was not outraged? How do you know if someone posting here lost loved ones because of islamic terrorism.

Uhuh,,,,

Yes, he is. And in 2012, of the two large tickets, he was the only protestant in the race. Romney subscribes to a religion that believes in magic underpants and a planet named Kolob.

Romney isn't POUTUS and a BBuuut Romeny brings nothing to the discussion. As for "yes he is" that is your opinion.

Obama put foot in mouth. The reporter had to correct him. I am sure most of you remember this and many of you will say it was just a gaff

Forum List

Back