Were any "humans" saved by the desire for slaves?

Again this topic rises to the top of political discussion as there is no ‘TOOL’ more effective for Democrats. They have steered the narrative and wrote all the PC laws based on America’s ugly past....SLAVERY. BUT, can we be certain that it was as UGLY as Democrats tell us it was?
Has anyone been able to uncover the data that I’ve asked for numerous times throughout this thread?
What percentage of slaves were mistreated by their slave owners?
What percentage preferred to escape a young death in Africa to trade labor for food, clothing, a warm bed and showers?

Nosmo King what would happen to the Dem party if folks started to believe the other side, the untold version of slavery and how most lived a better life in the states as a servant?

You are pretending that those ships were some sort of luxury cruises with nurses and doctors on board.
Did you really expect them to? Even on the cruises that carried immigrants from Europe the dregs of society stayed below deck and had no luxuries.

Nosmo King what would happen to the Dem party if folks started to believe the other side, the untold version of slavery and how most lived a better life in the states as a servant?
Possibly the most ridiculous racist rationalization of all time!
Racist because there really is no data and I’m courageous enough to apply a little plausibility?

Racist because there really is no data and I’m courageous enough to apply a little plausibility?
Racist because you have such contempt for African people! Who other than a racist, could posit there is a people who would be better off having their native culture stripped away, taken to work as slaves, be killed or beaten at the whim of slave holders, have their family separated for the profit of slave holders, worked mercilessly without pay, deprived of education and subjugated in any manner according to the whims of slave holders.

Blacks were better off as slaves? And you have the bald faced temerity to think that's not racist and even plausible!

Get the fuck outta here!

Racist because you have such contempt for African people! Who other than a racist, could posit there is a people who would be better off having their native culture stripped away, taken to work as slaves, be killed or beaten at the whim of slave holders, have their family separated for the profit of slave holders, worked mercilessly without pay, deprived of education and subjugated in any manner according to the whims of slave holders.

Blacks were better off as slaves? And you have the bald faced temerity to think that's not racist and even plausible!

Get the fuck outta here!
1. Look at how the descendants of those slaves live and compare it to the descendants of those who were left behind.
2. look at what their lives would've been like had we not bought them as slaves.

If we had not bought them as slaves they would be used to train kids the value of wars by being the target dummies' for their pin prick attacks. They would've been eatened. They would've been killed. They would've been burnt alive.

Get the fuck outta here!
1. Look at how the descendants of those slaves live and compare it to the descendants of those who were left behind.
2. look at what their lives would've been like had we not bought them as slaves.

If we had not bought them as slaves they would be used to train kids the value of wars by being the target dummies' for their pin prick attacks. They would've been eatened. They would've been killed. They would've been burnt alive.
Look at how Western European nations colonized and exploited sub Saharan Africa! Did they leave a democratic tradition and infrastructure? Did the Europeans establish higher learning there?

Only the ugliest of racists would argue slavery is preferable to freedom!

Get the fuck outta here!

Look at how Western European nations colonized and exploited sub Saharan Africa! Did they leave a democratic tradition and infrastructure? Did the Europeans establish higher learning there?

The sentiment you project is one from a warm and fuzzy place...BUT in true leftist fashion you are not being reasonable.
In those times is wasn't customary for powerful armies to invade, take what they want and rebuild nations...That's new age nutless Leftist shit.
Ask yourself this very scary question...If we pulled up to the shores of Africa today how difficult would it be to gather thousands of WILLING villagers on the promise of a partnership.....Their labor in exchange for shelter, a warm bed, three meals a day and medical care? Scary to think about huh?

Get the fuck outta here!

The sentiment you project is one from a warm and fuzzy place...BUT in true leftist fashion you are not being reasonable.
In those times is wasn't customary for powerful armies to invade, take what they want and rebuild nations...That's new age nutless Leftist shit.
Ask yourself this very scary question...If we pulled up to the shores of Africa today how difficult would it be to gather thousands of WILLING villagers on the promise of a partnership.....Their labor in exchange for shelter, a warm bed, three meals a day and medical care? Scary to think about huh?
The 'exchange' is a false one. Once in captivity those Africans will be beaten, killed, stripped of all human rights, uneducated and sold as chattel at the whim of the slave holder. If you explain those conditions, how many "willing" people would line up on the gangplank?

You imagine that slavery happened and then there was no further Western influence on sub Saharan Africa.

You state blatant contempt and disdain for people who do not look like you. That's racism. Why should anyone listen to the insane musings of a blatant racist? You are to be ignored first and eradicated in the pandemic no. You serve no noble purpose.

Slavery was fundamentally evil.
incorrect.

Slavery IS fundamentally evil.
Except it wasn’t considered evil when it was practiced by every society on the planet. We consider it evil, two hundred years ago it was considered normal. The two countries that had the most to do with the end of slavery were the UK and the USA. The UK spent millions of pounds using it’s navy to suppress the maritime slave trade and the USA spent hundreds of thousands of lives to suppress slavery in North America.

The founders knew and said it was wrong, they just didn't know how to end it.

I don’t believe that for one second. Why doesn’t anybody have the data on this? How can we be sure that slaves were treated poorly? Sure, they weren’t extended equal rights but I highly doubt there was much value in freedom, liberty and rights for people coming from a disgusting shithole like Africa.
I just don’t see wealthy hardcore Christian folks being cruel to other human beings....I want to see more data...you should as well.

Hmmm...neat story, how many were hanged? You must have the data?
Show us the magnitude of it?
I don't have the data and I don't know why you think I would. Are you going to deny it happened?

I’m certain it happened...The question is; what was the magnitude of “it”.
Nobody seems to have any data to show us...Weird huh?

I don't have the data and I don't know why you think I would. Are you going to deny it happened?

Well, it did happen hundreds of years ago. It’s not weird at all.

Why does the magnitude matter?

The only thing I'll add here is that white Americans did not invade Africa and steal black people. Black Africans enslaved each other, adn sold them to America. It's not "white=bad, black=pure"

Well, it did happen hundreds of years ago. It’s not weird at all.

Why does the magnitude matter?

The Democrat Party is only relevant due to the value of the race card...what if the slave theory as we know it was debunked to a large degree?
What if the majority of slave owners were caring and kind to their servants? What if more blacks have been murdered by blacks in America than were murdered by slave owners?

Make the descendants of slave owners and the party who fought the idea of freeing the slaves pay.

Democrats would drop this idea quickly.

One particular organization is, if any are, responsible for the claimed plight of black Americans. And that organization is called the Democrat Party.

Say two men are waiting on line in a bakery, and the one second in line attacks the man ahead of him. A third man intercedes to protect the man being attacked.
Police detain all three, sorting out the details, and the result is a civil suit for damages.
Who has damages? Black folks
Who is responsible for those damages? The Democrat Party
Who is blameless, and/or should receive a commendation? The Republican Party

Clearly, no Republicans should be responsible for paying reparations. In fact, the debt was paid off by the nation in the mid-nineteenth century.

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

But.....if there is a fiduciary responsibility......it falls on the Democrats.
Now, for the accounting: Once the monetary figure due is determined, the voter rolls should be consulted, and the total number of registered Democrats should be divided into that dollar amount. And the bills sent.

How long before there’d be a massive Republican enrollment?

See how the Republican Party would grow and magnify?

“When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.” Proverbs 21:15
How many slaves died during the American Slave Trade?

Comparatively few, when you consider that the US only got about 10% of them. The other ones were sent to South America. That means that out of 10.7 million who survived the voyage to the New World, we only got about a million.
Seems like it's impossible to get an accurate number, but the even if "only" a million managed to make it to the shores of America. That doesn't account for the slaves born here, or the babies that didn't even make it past a year, etc, etc.

Anyway, why does everyone always make it seem like it's them personally making up for the bad shit the Government did and allowed instead of the Government making it right.

For some reason there is almost no data available relevant to the slave era. Weird huh?

Because you feel no remorse for what you did to us and what you did to black folks.
Karma, bitch.
I never owned a slave

if the truth be known I should be angry about slavery and you should be happy
If you think anyone should be happy about slavery, you don’t know what slavery was all about.

Who benefitted from slavery more than did modern day blacks?
How many blacks were saved from disease, starvation and murder in their homelands?

Forum List

Back