Were any "humans" saved by the desire for slaves?

Ask Obama.

His black ancestors were rounding up black Africans to be sold to Jewish owned slave ships that existed prior to the first slave that arrived in the US.

After they got off the Jewish owned slave ship, Obama's white ancestors were bidders....

How many would have died if it wasn't for those ships showing up?

God damn you're a fucking moron. Are you really THAT desperate to try to justify your pro-slavery stance, redneck?

Why are you so terrified of the whole truth? Are you a sackless little bitch or something? Do you always pretend to be stupid and dumb yourself down?

Was anyone dying or going to die in Africa from disease, starvation and the like when these ships showed up on the shores?
Does anyone have these numbers?
We're these numbers ever recorded?

Why don't you research it yourself if it's that important to you?

With all the talk of slavery and racism I thought this would make for a good discussion here...no?

They were all going to die from disease if they lived long enough, you can count on that. I don't see how that has any bearing on the rationality of capturing humans for use as labor.

Well...I'll spell it out using hypothetical trivia.
You're stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over you...a ship pulls up and you're offered a simple trade...your labor for three hots a cot and a chance at survival. Do you turn down the offer? How many hopped aboard smiling ear to ear? Do we have these numbers?
Shit I'll bet I could come home with ship loads today from Africa if I went armed with that offer...no?

They were all going to die from disease if they lived long enough, you can count on that. I don't see how that has any bearing on the rationality of capturing humans for use as labor.

Well...I'll spell it out using hypothetical trivia.
You're stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over you...a ship pulls up and you're offered a simple trade...your labor for three hots a cot and a chance at survival. Do you turn down the offer? How many hopped aboard smiling ear to ear? Do we have these numbers?
Shit I'll bet I could come home with ship loads today from Africa if I went armed with that offer...no?

Especially if you offer free internet.

Soooo....we don't know how many lives were saved due to slavery?
Do we know how many of the estimated 500,000 here in North America were abused?
Do we know how many of the 500,000 were against ending slavery?
I wonder why we have all the other numbers but no one has any of these? Hmmmm?

The truth; They were conquering each other via tribal societies before white men got there. They were enslaving one another but that is just the beginning of it. They tortured one another much like the Indians in America did. They ate their enemies. The slaves were their version of a refrigerator, keeping the food fresh until they were ready to eat.

However being stored on a ship like cord wood and transported to America wasn't a much better option. Slavers created a demand for more slaves and took a bad situation and made it worse.

Though one can argue look how blacks live in America TODAY vs how blacks live in Africa, also TODAY.

They are now openly defending slavery?
Situation; Man gets in debt trying to support his family, or simply because he's a drunk or a gambler. Choices are to allow him and his family to starve to death, because he can't afford food or shelter. Or, pay him handouts by forcibly taking from those who produce so as to give to those who don't. The third choice is find someone who earns more than they need who could use the labor of one who earns less than he needs and pair them up. Master/slave land owner/serf mentor/waste of flesh who doesn't deserve to live.

Of course we can always put him in debtors prison and put them to work on prison farms.

They are now openly defending slavery?

Well...call it what you like. Folks who aren't scared of the "forbidden topic" just see it as pulling our head from our ass and seeking the whole truth.
You're welcome to roll up in the fetal position and whimper if you must.

Was anyone dying or going to die in Africa from disease, starvation and the like when these ships showed up on the shores?

You're not actually going to try to redefine the African Slave Trade as a humanitarian mission are you?

:popcorn:

You're not actually going to try to redefine the African Slave Trade as a humanitarian mission are you?

It's a demonstration of pure capitalism.

You need to do some more research into the nature of capitalism since you have apparently missed that fact that at it's core capitalism is based on voluntary exchange and respect for private property rights, last time I checked the Africans involved in the exchange weren't doing it voluntarily nor were their private property rights given any respect.

Ask Obama.

His black ancestors were rounding up black Africans to be sold to Jewish owned slave ships that existed prior to the first slave that arrived in the US.

After they got off the Jewish owned slave ship, Obama's white ancestors were bidders....

Not as many as died in transit.

Dopey thread.

Not at all the intent...just interested in ALL the facts. Many seem to slip through the cracks and be swept under the rug. Why?
We're taught to grow as an intellectual society, develope opinions founded on facts and or science...this seems to be that one thing that nobody dare dig into. Seems counterintuitive to me.

It's a demonstration of pure capitalism.

You need to do some more research into the nature of capitalism since you have apparently missed that fact that at it's core capitalism is based on voluntary exchange and respect for private property rights, last time I checked the Africans involved in the exchange weren't doing it voluntarily nor were their private property rights given any respect.

"last time I checked the Africans involved in the exchange weren't doing it voluntarily nor were their private property rights given any respect."

In ALL cases? Private property...huh? What "property" do you think these villagers had?
Does that really seem plausible to you? See below.
"You're stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over you...a ship pulls up and you're offered a simple trade...your labor for three hots a cot and a chance at survival. Do you turn down the offer? How many hopped aboard smiling ear to ear? Do we have these numbers?
Shit I'll bet I could come home with ship loads today from Africa if I went armed with that offer...no?"

Ask Obama.

Not as many as died in transit.

Dopey thread.

Bold statement...surely you have the numbers then?

Forum List

Back