Why is the U.S. messing around with the DPRK?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
If anyone thinks the DPRK and KJU lack the ability to land a missile in mainland USA, they're out of their mind.
With nearly sixty submarines, what's stopping them from sailing their way close enough to target any U.S. city. And, as I've stated before, even if the missile misses its intended target but yet hits somewhere in the U.S., that is unacceptable. It doesn't matter that they may aim for Chicago and actually hit Woodville, MS.

most likely if they target Chicago they'll hit pretty close to Chicago , maybe Palatine or thereabouts Xelor .

If anyone thinks the DPRK and KJU lack the ability to land a missile in mainland USA, they're out of their mind.
With nearly sixty submarines, what's stopping them from sailing their way close enough to target any U.S. city. And, as I've stated before, even if the missile misses its intended target but yet hits somewhere in the U.S., that is unacceptable. It doesn't matter that they may aim for Chicago and actually hit Woodville, MS.
thank you i agree, we've got shit we don't even know about.
laserdrones.

laserdrones.
same for iran. if iran attacked us in the gulf, their entire navy would be at the bottom within hours.

what north korea has compared to the west is fireworks.
they would simply cease to exist, as a people, as a race, as a former rogue nation.

laserdrones.
same for iran. if iran attacked us in the gulf, their entire navy would be at the bottom within hours.

they would simply cease to exist, as a people, as a race, as a former rogue nation.
with china's permission, we'll take control of nkorea airspace.

Media generated hysteria?
i think it's pretty much over kju can go back to strip clubs and watching movies,
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

his father told prk that he directed gone with the wind, which i truly think he believed..:)

Media generated hysteria?
I'm not hysterical. I'm merely observing that there is no basis for concluding that the DPRK lacks the ability to target (if not accurately hit) pretty much any location in the mainland U.S. Perhaps others are hysterical over the fact that that is so. I wouldn't know who those individuals be.

laserdrones.

If there's something to be concerned about, how resoundingly we can destroy their forces isn't it. I think those nations and their leaders are well aware that taking on the U.S. is an asymmetrical pursuit.

I'm a lib who thinks preventive maintenance on medical equipment is a waste of time. Don't call me until someone dies because something malfunctioned!

smh

laserdrones.

If there's something to be concerned about, how resoundingly we can destroy their forces isn't it. I think those nations and their leaders are well aware that taking on the U.S. is an asymmetrical pursuit.

That only works with rational people. There really is no reasoning with crazy.

I'm glad Trump is our president.
conservatively ? me too...:) to conserve, and not spend everything you have, and think about the impact of debt at every level for the future.
a country as great as ours, shouldn't even have debt.

laserdrones.

That only works with rational people. There really is no reasoning with crazy.
And Kim is like Hillary. A fucking raging alcoholic. You cannot depend on someone like that to act rationally.

Forum List

Back