Well you don't see this every day - antifa.com

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
feel free to see where that goes.

domain registered in 2002 with a prohibit on client transfer. you can't make this shit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
iceberg

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
some people are getting 500 - Internal Server errors

most people i know are being routed to joebiden.com - his official website.

Charter Member
Reaction score
Gotta email this jewel to the White House... :lol:

Norman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Impossible.

It went to Joe Biden's website.

But the antifa message was still there. For example, how United States is a nation of immigrants and not a nation of Americans - for Americans.

percysunshine

Gold Member
Reaction score
Impossible.

It went to Joe Biden's website.

But the antifa message was still there. For example, how United States is a nation of immigrants and not a nation of Americans - for Americans.
try antifa.org

chuckle..

Obiwan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I actually entered www.antifa.com in the search box, clicked on the link, and it went to Biden's website...

So it's not a trick...

The DNS server is actually sending you there!!!

OP
iceberg

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
I actually entered www.antifa.com in the search box, clicked on the link, and it went to Biden's website...

So it's not a trick...

The DNS server is actually sending you there!!!
well whoever owns the domain antifa.com is routing it there. why? who knows. but funny as hell in the meantime.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oooh...I feel bad (not) for the hacker or whomever that pulled this off. You'd have to hack a main DNS server to pull this redirect off.
Got some serious pain coming. But you Trumpswabs enjoy you're little circle jerk giggle while it lasts.

Norman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oooh...I feel bad (not) for the hacker or whomever that pulled this off. You'd have to hack a main DNS server to pull this redirect off.
Got some serious pain coming. But you Trumpswabs enjoy you're little circle jerk giggle while it lasts.
Antifa apologist... good grief.

Last edited:

Obiwan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or do a redirect from Antifa's website...

After all, if you go to www.antifa, com, you are redirected to Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website (an entirely different domain name)!!!

Maybe Antifa has decided that Biden and Harris are fellow communists, and thrown their support to them!!!!

OP
iceberg

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
no - you'd have to hack antifa's account and simply put in a redirect.

hacking 1 DNS server? that's kinda funny.

Obiwan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no - you'd have to hack antifa's account and simply put in a redirect.

hacking 1 DNS server? that's kinda funny.
If it's a hacker, maybe they will have a little fun on Antifa's website before it's over... :abgg2q.jpg:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List