Well you don't see this every day - antifa.com

some people are getting 500 - Internal Server errors

most people i know are being routed to joebiden.com - his official website.

Impossible.

It went to Joe Biden's website.

But the antifa message was still there. For example, how United States is a nation of immigrants and not a nation of Americans - for Americans.

I actually entered www.antifa.com in the search box, clicked on the link, and it went to Biden's website...

So it's not a trick...

The DNS server is actually sending you there!!!

Oooh...I feel bad (not) for the hacker or whomever that pulled this off. You'd have to hack a main DNS server to pull this redirect off.
Got some serious pain coming. But you Trumpswabs enjoy you're little circle jerk giggle while it lasts.

Oooh...I feel bad (not) for the hacker or whomever that pulled this off. You'd have to hack a main DNS server to pull this redirect off.
Got some serious pain coming. But you Trumpswabs enjoy you're little circle jerk giggle while it lasts.

Antifa apologist... good grief.

Last edited:
Or do a redirect from Antifa's website...

After all, if you go to www.antifa, com, you are redirected to Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website (an entirely different domain name)!!!

Maybe Antifa has decided that Biden and Harris are fellow communists, and thrown their support to them!!!!

no - you'd have to hack antifa's account and simply put in a redirect.

hacking 1 DNS server? that's kinda funny.

no - you'd have to hack antifa's account and simply put in a redirect.

hacking 1 DNS server? that's kinda funny.
If it's a hacker, maybe they will have a little fun on Antifa's website before it's over... :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back