Well you don't see this every day - antifa.com

Oooh...I feel bad (not) for the hacker or whomever that pulled this off. You'd have to hack a main DNS server to pull this redirect off.
Got some serious pain coming. But you Trumpswabs enjoy you're little circle jerk giggle while it lasts.
no - you'd have to hack antifa's account and simply put in a redirect.

hacking 1 DNS server? that's kinda funny.
If it's a hacker, maybe they will have a little fun on Antifa's website before it's over... :abgg2q.jpg:
oh i'm still giggling at hacking a DNS server on the internet to make this happen for us all. not a huge DNS expert these days but with the originating domain NOT pointing to it, it wouldn't last as long as it is, i wouldn't think. certainly wouldn't be working for us all.

Oooh...I feel bad (not) for the hacker or whomever that pulled this off. You'd have to hack a main DNS server to pull this redirect off.
Got some serious pain coming. But you Trumpswabs enjoy you're little circle jerk giggle while it lasts.

If it's a hacker, maybe they will have a little fun on Antifa's website before it's over... :abgg2q.jpg:
oh i'm still giggling at hacking a DNS server on the internet to make this happen for us all. not a huge DNS expert these days but with the originating domain NOT pointing to it, it wouldn't last as long as it is, i wouldn't think. certainly wouldn't be working for us all.

Maybe you should familarize yourself with how the Internet works snowflake. :)

heh - why don't you tell me which DNS server you'd hack to have this happen.

prove yourself, dicklick.

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

feel free to see where that goes.

domain registered in 2002 with a prohibit on client transfer. you can't make this shit up.
Its just a simple redirect using PHP. Looks like this.

<?php
Header(Location: "biden.com");
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>a href="Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website"><h1>Joe Biden Campaign</h1></p>
</body>
</html>
It will take you directly to Biden's website. Any hack can set it up.

But I get your point. Antifa is causing billions in property damage across the country and they support Sniffin Joe and headboard Harris.

why are all the antifa girls fatties?

Because attractive girls know that all the talk about “toxic masculinity” and “patriarchy” is nonsense. Good-looking girls, even average-looking ones who bathe semi-regularly and don’t resemble elephants, know that they rule the world.

And why are antifa boys scrawny beta males?

White men who go around denouncing other white men as “fascists” are wimpy losers who think they’ll attract women with suck-up speeches about racism. But even stupid left-wing girls prefer alpha males. Sissy boys should drop the left-wing politics and try lifting weights and making money. Freud was a fool and reductionist, but sexual strategizing by losers is the source of nearly all left-wing ideology.

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

domain registered in 2002 with a prohibit on client transfer. you can't make this shit up.

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>a href="Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website"><h1>Joe Biden Campaign</h1></p>
</body>
</html>

But I get your point. Antifa is causing billions in property damage across the country and they support Sniffin Joe and headboard Harris.
you'd need to hack antifas website to put that redirect in there.
or you'd need to hack their "cpanel" or control panel of any sort to get to the DNS redirect features.

all i'm saying to wonderlick here is hacking a random DNS server isn't going to do much.

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

or you'd need to hack their "cpanel" or control panel of any sort to get to the DNS redirect features.

all i'm saying to wonderlick here is hacking a random DNS server isn't going to do much.
Its no hack. Whoever owns the domain is a Biden voter.

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

I'd think so. Domain owned since 2002 so nothing new.

I think there’s also a fundamental misunderstanding as to what a client transfer prohibited means on a domain name.

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Or a Russian troll.

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Or a Russian troll.

Have you tried the conspiracy section?

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Or a Russian troll.

I don’t even know why this thread still exists.

I think there’s also a fundamental misunderstanding as to what a client transfer prohibited means on a domain name.
It means you can't transfer the domain name to another registrar or person. Has nothing to do with redirecting it.

Care to swing again, Mr Ruth?

Its real easy to do.

www.antifa.com

<?php
<?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>antifa</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Or a Russian troll.

I don’t even know why this thread still exists.
Given that it's no longer redirected and goes to a dangerous site now, I'd agree. It can be nuked, or 1st post edited to remove link or put warning on it.

Don't want to link people to danger.

Reported my own thread since you don't want to click that link now.

heh - why don't you tell me which DNS server you'd hack to have this happen.

prove yourself, dicklick.

Sorry, was waiting to see if someone picked up the story. It's a redirect slick. :)

Forum List

Back