Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I am making Justin Wilson's Peachy Chicken, Hearty Baked Potato Salad and roasted carrots in honey.
Except my recipe is 1/4 cup mayo/onion/yogurt. I'm going through recipes that I haven't seen in some 10 years that I collected and stuffed in a book. I found the book and am now trying to figure out why I collected a specific recipe. I have no recollection of many of these recipes.

I was working last night, so I ordered some Chinese food from Great Wall. Got some General Tso's chicken, pork fried rice and two shrimp rolls.

Damn tasty it was, too...

Last edited:
Made creamy chicken spaghetti with spinach over the weekend. Should have been enough for leftovers the next day, but the pot was scraped clean by morning.

Last night was pan fried Artic Char and rice.
Not sure about tonight.... I have a rump roast... I might grind it with bacon to add fat and make a Bulgogi.

We made a pizza with from-scratch crust. Mit der salad, und zdrawberry zhortgake fur dezzert.
All the pizza places around here are 21+. Kids used to be welcome, but the labor union dudes order beer with their pizza, a whole crowd of them show up after work, and it isn't safe for kids anymore. The waitresses love it. They really, really want men drunk and high and asking permission to have sex. Some girl has a female cop on call to haul the guy straight out of her bed to jail without even getting up herself --- and she keeps the money, wallet, I.D. --- and the guy's supposed to be too embarrassed to ask for it when he gets out of jail.

We made a pizza with from-scratch crust. Mit der salad, und zdrawberry zhortgake fur dezzert.
All the pizza places around here are 21+. Kids used to be welcome, but the labor union dudes order beer with their pizza, a whole crowd of them show up after work, and it isn't safe for kids anymore. The waitresses love it. They really, really want men drunk and high and asking permission to have sex. Some girl has a female cop on call to haul the guy straight out of her bed to jail without even getting up herself --- and she keeps the money, wallet, I.D. --- and the guy's supposed to be too embarrassed to ask for it when he gets out of jail.
So no pizza?

Forum List

Back