Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Unfortunately, I don't eat much any more. So..I had an over medium egg on toast and a slice of sharp cheddar cheese.

I'm making sauce with meatballs, ribs, chicken and Italian sausage and probably serve it over rigatoni. I am going to add lamb to my meatballs because I cannot find any veal. I'm freezing the remaining sauce so I can make lasagna later.

Last edited:
I'm either making a Kentucky hot brown or turkey enchiladas. I'm leaning towards the hot brown.

Then, I"m not worried about turkey for another year.

For tonight its lemon chicken oven baked......my friends.....this smells so delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very simple dish....chicken, salt, pepper, lots of lemon juice and then you put in the tray all the lemon pieces!

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thup:

Fried small sirloin steak, rice with steak gravy on rice and steak. canned corn . bread. Spices just black pepper, no salt, onion powder.
cold soda for a drink . The lemon chicken sounds good.

Started out as home made chicken soup ,ended up as chicken stew. I used left over fried chicken ,that may have caused the thick gravy ,real tasty. Had a 7 up float for dessert.

Filets in cast iron, finished in the oven:
20201218_210424.jpg
20201218_211443.jpg
20201218_213454.jpg

For tonight its lemon chicken oven baked......my friends.....this smells so delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very simple dish....chicken, salt, pepper, lots of lemon juice and then you put in the tray all the lemon pieces!

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thup:

Even simpler. Chicken and Swiss chard.

Don’t know why, but this vegetable is a wonder food for me.

Stuffed shells and Italian sausage. I'm going to make a clam dip for an appetizer. My son made a cheese cake for dessert.

Forum List

Back