Well the Southern Baptists declared the bible a true factual word of God.

God doesn't have a plan..he's a kid with an ant farm - John Constatine
So then mocking God or quoting someone else who does helps someone?

Isa 55:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Of course if a person cannot hear what God is saying, he cannot be expected to understand it? His sheep hear His voice, but strangers... No!
New International Version
Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time.

The "sharing your faith" thing is fundie-speak for bothering people who don't want to be bothered.

I've never heard of an "LGBT activist group" shoving any sort "beliefs" on anyone. There is no belief shared by all LGBT people. The DC area has all sorts of religious congregations of just about every major religion. I haven't seen the local LGBT paper for years. But I know that it used to publish a list of local religious services by faith affiliation.

I also have never heard of an LGBT group attacking a group of heterosexuals for being heterosexual. I've known many LGBTs and none has ever tried to convert me into being LGBT.
Gay marriage was shoved down our throats

How were you forced to accept gay marriage?
The people of California took a vote and said No to gay marriage..

I thought we were a democracy?
…20“Whose image is this,” He asked, “and whose inscription?” 21“Caesar’s,” they answered. So Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” 22And when they heard this, they were amazed. So they left Him and went away.…
Berean Study Bible ·

The "sharing your faith" thing is fundie-speak for bothering people who don't want to be bothered.

I've never heard of an "LGBT activist group" shoving any sort "beliefs" on anyone. There is no belief shared by all LGBT people. The DC area has all sorts of religious congregations of just about every major religion. I haven't seen the local LGBT paper for years. But I know that it used to publish a list of local religious services by faith affiliation.

I also have never heard of an LGBT group attacking a group of heterosexuals for being heterosexual. I've known many LGBTs and none has ever tried to convert me into being LGBT.

So no civil rights for gay people?

So we are not a democracy?

In a Democracy we all have equal rights under the law.

Teachings about Divorce
…11“Not everyone can accept this word,” He replied, “but only those to whom it has been given. 12For there are eunuchs who were born that way; others were made that way by men; and still others live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Separation of church and state. Give to caeser...

In a democracy mob rules, once again the people of California voted no to gay marriage

Judge not by the appearance

In a democracy mob rules, once again the people of California voted no to gay marriage

Wow, are you ignorant. Black people and women also have equal rights under the law.

Wow, are you ignorant. Black people and women also have equal rights under the law.
So you finally admitting we are NOT a fucking democracy?

Why don't you READ the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights? I can't believe you are so stupid.

Why don't you READ the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights? I can't believe you are so stupid.
And it says what ?

Are you suggesting it says we are a democracy?

The Woman Caught in Adultery
…6They said this to test Him, in order to have a basis for accusing Him. But Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with His finger. 7 When they continued to question Him, He straightened up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her.” 8And again He bent down and wrote on the ground

Many Bible scholars including myself believe the earth is billions of years old. God's day has no time because God exists in eternity, no past, no future.

And they didn't consult you first?! The nerve of those people!!

Let's have a thought experiment. In this experiment, God created the universe 10 minutes ago, in its current state as of 10 minutes ago, with all the "evidence" it's billions of years old built-in, with the light from distant stars created in transit, and us with all our memories of a lifetime in place.

Now...how could you disprove this?
Not my claim. Not my job to disprove it.
It's a thought experiment. Sorry you're incapable of providing the tools required.
It was a dumb hypothetical.

You must be living on another planet. Seems like every TV show and commercial has queers in it.

So your one of those who thing, wrongly, that if your not a religious person you have no morals. Truth is, you don't have to have a bible slammed up side your head to know the difference between right and wrong.
Do you believe homosexuality is a sin?

Forum List

Back