Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

Unless you black, unless you have to deal with these ppl from a black perspective, you got no right to question our feelings about asians....ever see Spike Lee's do the right thing? Asians perceive themselves better than blacks. They carry the same anti black baggage as white people and are actually worse.

She says, ironically judging Asians while not being Asian right after she told everyone who's not black they are in no position to judge blacks.......

She says, ironically judging Asians while not being Asian right after she told everyone who's not black they are in no position to judge blacks.......
I doubt she is capable of appreciating her hypocritical double standard. It's out of her mental pay grade.

Unless you black, unless you have to deal with these ppl from a black perspective, you got no right to question our feelings about asians....ever see Spike Lee's do the right thing? Asians perceive themselves better than blacks. They carry the same anti black baggage as white people and are actually worse.

All we need to do is read your posts and they validate everything tigerred has said.

How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
7,787 people are talking about this
All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

They have. Long before this. Why would you think they never did?

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/chinese-exclusion-act-1882

Anti-Chinese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Anti-Japanese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Japanese American internment | History & Facts
Listen, its no secret that WHITE PEOPLE HAS ISSUES WITH EVERY SINGLE RACE ON THE PLANET, BESIDES WHITE PEOPLE FROM WHITE LAND WHERE EVER. I mean the history of excluding asians is white thang, but are they hating on you, hell no. But they sure as hell take exception with black people. And all I'm saying is get in line, ITS YOUR TURN AGAIN LOLOLO

Every group has it's racist elements - white, black, Asian etc.

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

Listen, its no secret that WHITE PEOPLE HAS ISSUES WITH EVERY SINGLE RACE ON THE PLANET, BESIDES WHITE PEOPLE FROM WHITE LAND WHERE EVER. I mean the history of excluding asians is white thang, but are they hating on you, hell no. But they sure as hell take exception with black people. And all I'm saying is get in line, ITS YOUR TURN AGAIN LOLOLO

Not really coyote, but I would agree that every group has it's prejudiced elements.

This ain't whining junior.

William Barber is a fat piece of shit who exploits poor and stupid people for money and power. He's no man of God.

Wrong. You really need to wake your Asian ass up. You aren't white and there have been plenty of times whites here have let you know it.

link?

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That was a fail. Want to try again?

Self Preservation is not racism, it's is a natural human instinct.
But trying to make it racism, IS racism, and so is coughing on people on purpose.

Really.

Tell that to Hitler.
People in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America..... are all afraid of catching the Corona Virus.
What does hitler have to do with it?

I thought "self preservation" was referring to something else.

960x0.jpg

Not really coyote, but I would agree that every group has it's prejudiced elements.

You and I define racism differently - to be racist doesn't require power. It's about attitude and behavior.

960x0.jpg

White racists have uses Asians as their model minority. That purpose being served they can easily let their fear expose their real feelings.

960x0.jpg

White racists have uses Asians as their model minority. That purpose being served they can easily let their fear expose their real feelings.

The thing is, every group has it's racists - us vs. them, the Outsiders, etc. And it's human nature to view the Other as inferior.

960x0.jpg

The thing is, every group has it's racists - us vs. them, the Outsiders, etc. And it's human nature to view the Other as inferior.
I think thats totally different from being racist. We have an innate negative reaction to people that are not like us. However, it took white racists to dehumanize people.

960x0.jpg

You and I define racism differently - to be racist doesn't require power. It's about attitude and behavior.

Attitude and behavior includes the ability to inflict power and this is where we will disagree and where I disagree with whites that say all races can be racist. If white racism was just a comment or a slur, I could laugh that off because that comment and slur does not impact my ability to live. But when white comments and slurs turn into support of a Donald trump or a similar individual in a position of responsibility, that's a far different thing. Whites will come in here blabbing about Farrakhan, but Farrakhan can't get 63 million people to vote for a candidate he supports. Whites here talk about the new black panthers, but there is no representative in congress that is part of that group, has been known to attend meetings with that group or even comes close while you have white leaders with ties, have receive donations from, attend meetings and have been guest speakers annually for white supremacist or nationalist groups. So there is a difference. If Farrakhan had openly declared support for Obama he would never have been president. But David Duke can endorse trump and even with all the fake claims of not knowing, whites still voted for trump as president. There is a major difference here and to try equating what some here call black racism with that of whites is a false attempt.

Certainly blacks do have prejudices but when you talk about racism, that is truly a different thing whatsoever.

This ain't whining junior.

William Barber is a fat piece of shit who exploits poor and stupid people for money and power. He's no man of God.

Wrong. You really need to wake your Asian ass up. You aren't white and there have been plenty of times whites here have let you know it.

link?

That was a fail. Want to try again?

Forum List

Back