Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

You most certainly never see your own racism, yet you call everybody else one..

No...Not everybody else...just YOU!
I ignore you calling me a racist because you're a white supremacist and to you, anybody of color that opposes or points out white racism is a racist in your twisted mind.
I don't know why white ppl think that got this racism shit locked down exclusively for their own internal purpose..but are immune from its effects in society, but are the very ppl who invented and perfected its meaning and intent, now they want to challenge its victims and decide who has the right to use it....is just insane to me. Like get over yourselves w/ppl, we've all learned from the best...YOU!!

Hey! On Netflix there is a documentary. LA 92. Gives you a good look see at how blacks treat Korean. Watch it with an open mind. Remember Ferguson? It’s Ferguson times 1000.

I don't have to see it...I live it every fuckin day. Every fortune that is made by most Asians is made off the income and loyalty of product from BLACK PEOPLE. Its our community that allows them to be your next door neighbors, white people, its our community that helps send their kids to Harvard, When Asians want to make a dollar, its black communities they set up shop in first and over a period of time, resentment grows, which ain't right, but its there and the tension is there. Thats where all the hate comes from, jealousy and resentment from poor black people and that shit resignates for generations on both sides, so I get it....however, don't hate the hand that feed you, is all I'm saying. Stop being a redneck.

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! You should watch it. The blacks burned South Central LA down. Smart move.

I knew you was in prison, but damn, girl...that was a hundred years ago....LOLOLO

I ignore you calling me a racist because you're a white supremacist and to you, anybody of color that opposes or points out white racism is a racist in your twisted mind.
I don't know why white ppl think that got this racism shit locked down exclusively for their own internal purpose..but are immune from its effects in society, but are the very ppl who invented and perfected its meaning and intent, now they want to challenge its victims and decide who has the right to use it....is just insane to me. Like get over yourselves w/ppl, we've all learned from the best...YOU!!

I love watching yer misery!

So does she.

How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1225938708052037632
7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
7,787 people are talking about this
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

They have. Long before this. Why would you think they never did?

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/chinese-exclusion-act-1882

Anti-Chinese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Anti-Japanese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Japanese American internment | History & Facts

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

Sorry bud...try again.
We love our Asians...they all hit the ground running in the U.S....they are productive, law abiding, intelligent, respectful and clean....They are all things that Mexicrats are not...It absolutely blows my mind that they vote against their own interests in voting Mexicrat.

No "we" don't. They've been persecuted in this country.

One more time in english?

WTF kind of psycho babble is that?

I seriously doubt it even makes any sense to YOU!

And I love you stalking me for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Losers always complain about stalking. If ewedon’t want to feel stalked stay off of message boards. Dahlink!

One more time in english?

WTF kind of psycho babble is that?

I seriously doubt it even makes any sense to YOU!
I'm just getting sick and tired of you racist white mf's always calling out others who's not white when they show their racism. Yall act as though, yall the only mf's that can be racist....and shouldn't be, like who the hell is giving you mf's a hard way to go in life?. Asians are not disrespecting yall and treating yall like shit, but they show as hell do that with blacks and we can't be racist about that shit??? get the fuck outta here and miss me on that shit

Losers always complain about stalking. If ewedon’t want to feel stalked stay off of message boards. Dahlink!
I'm just calling you out for always finding me and talking shit. And since when do I listen you telling me what to do? Find a hole and stay there, SWallow

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

God...listen to yourself.
I'm coming from my own experiences with these mean mf's. I have yet to meet one person of color that ain't had issues with these mf's.

960x0.jpg

They have. Long before this. Why would you think they never did?

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/chinese-exclusion-act-1882

Anti-Chinese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Anti-Japanese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Japanese American internment | History & Facts
Listen, its no secret that WHITE PEOPLE HAS ISSUES WITH EVERY SINGLE RACE ON THE PLANET, BESIDES WHITE PEOPLE FROM WHITE LAND WHERE EVER. I mean the history of excluding asians is white thang, but are they hating on you, hell no. But they sure as hell take exception with black people. And all I'm saying is get in line, ITS YOUR TURN AGAIN LOLOLO

20320992-7625529-Cara_a_five_year_old_125lb_Bengal_tiger_has_been_fitted_with_a_g-a-8_1572358357911.jpg

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

God...listen to yourself.
If you read what some of the asians here say about blacks you tend to understand how tigerred feels.

20320992-7625529-Cara_a_five_year_old_125lb_Bengal_tiger_has_been_fitted_with_a_g-a-8_1572358357911.jpg
You are not a tiger, but a big whining pussy!

Yeah everybody that criticizes whites or favorites of whites are whining, but whites who make up things such as anti white discrimination and black privilege and complain about what they have made up all the time aren't whining at all.

Yeah everybody that criticizes whites or favorites of whites are whining, but whites who make up things such as anti white discrimination and black privilege and complain about what they have made up all the time aren't whining at all.

if ewe want to spend your miserable life whining about white people have at it.

if ewe want to spend your miserable life whining about white people have at it.

Whites have tried every manner of gaslighting they can use. Calling us whiners because we protest the continuing racism from whites is gaslighting. Blacks don't whine. Whites have whined since 1776. You can't handle the truth loser.

Forum List

Back