Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

You most certainly never see your own racism, yet you call everybody else one..

mqdefault.jpg

No...Not everybody else...just YOU!
I ignore you calling me a racist because you're a white supremacist and to you, anybody of color that opposes or points out white racism is a racist in your twisted mind.

mqdefault.jpg

You're a sad example of a Asian afflicted worth internalized racism. I know what racism is, and I know that I have on numerous occasions stated that not every white is responsible for racism, so your opinion of me shows that you are ignorant and can only repeat what whites tell you.

Posting examples of white racism is not racism you Asian idiot. Posting historical policy decisions, and legal decisions that allowed and enforced racism is not racist either. But whites on the right have decided that any opposition to white racism or any criticism of white for continuing that racism by anyone of color is racist and your dumb ass gobbles the manipulation right on up.

I ignore you calling me a racist because you're a white supremacist and to you, anybody of color that opposes or points out white racism is a racist in your twisted mind.

Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

- Booker T Washington

Is it just me or does this asshole get dumber with each post?

He has literally "lowered the bar" to a point where it has penetrated the entire earth and is now in low orbit over the Indian Ocean.

Im not a boy, I'm a girl, a loud mouth obnoxious independent equal opportunic hating black bitch....and surprisingly proud of it.
20320992-7625529-Cara_a_five_year_old_125lb_Bengal_tiger_has_been_fitted_with_a_g-a-8_1572358357911.jpg

Is it just me or does this asshole get dumber with each post?

He has literally "lowered the bar" to a point where it has penetrated the entire earth and is now in low orbit over the Indian Ocean.

Im not a boy, I'm a girl, a loud mouth obnoxious independent equal opportunic hating black bitch....and surprisingly proud of it.
20320992-7625529-Cara_a_five_year_old_125lb_Bengal_tiger_has_been_fitted_with_a_g-a-8_1572358357911.jpg
Take away the adjectives. That’s all you are.

IM2 writes, "You most certainly never see your own racism, yet you call everybody else one.."

Oh, the irony.

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

sadly I have to agree with tiger------hurts----but he is actually right
I work with these hating mf's. They got this reputation as being these hard working, always show up on time mf's and its because they afraid to lose their jobs cause they don't speak english well, even though though they been in the country for a fuckin 100 years and they unlike the rest of us americans who would get fired if we went off at work, they get to vent and talk about mf's in that chicken shit language of theirs among themselves and feel better. LOLOLOL I personally can't stand the bastards.

All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

Gee no racism in THAT statement.

Ain't it funny how racists see racism everywhere they look except in the mirror?
I'm not ashamed to be hating on mf's, I'm a equal opportunity haters and that includes everybody and anybody that pisses me off.

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

sadly I have to agree with tiger------hurts----but he is actually right
I work with these hating mf's. They got this reputation as being these hard working, always show up on time mf's and its because they afraid to lose their jobs cause they don't speak english well, even though though they been in the country for a fuckin 100 years and they unlike the rest of us americans who would get fired if we went off at work, they get to vent and talk about mf's in that chicken shit language of theirs among themselves and feel better. LOLOLOL I personally can't stand the bastards.
This is why no man of any color would ever touch you with a 20ft speculum.

How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
7,787 people are talking about this
All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

Sorry bud...try again.
We love our Asians...they all hit the ground running in the U.S....they are productive, law abiding, intelligent, respectful and clean....They are all things that Mexicrats are not...It absolutely blows my mind that they vote against their own interests in voting Mexicrat.
Yeah, they do hit the ground running, cause they can't speak of shit of english, and those that do sound like a fish trying to recite poetry under water and trust me, they talk about you white mf's like dogs in that chicken shit language....LOLOL As a matter of fact anybody that is privy to a second language will always fair well in this country....cause when their pissed off and frustrated, they get to say that shit and move on with each other AND CAN DO IT STRAIGHT IN YOUR MF FACE AND YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE.....LOLOLO And miss me on this clean shit....ever go behind them in a break room? They leave the microwaves humming with that fish shit they be cookin....LOLOLO

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1225938708052037632
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
Is Al Sharpton leading a March to burn down Korean stores?

960x0.jpg

Sorry bud...try again.
We love our Asians...they all hit the ground running in the U.S....they are productive, law abiding, intelligent, respectful and clean....They are all things that Mexicrats are not...It absolutely blows my mind that they vote against their own interests in voting Mexicrat.
Yeah, they do hit the ground running, cause they can't speak of shit of english, and those that do sound like a fish trying to recite poetry under water and trust me, they talk about you white mf's like dogs in that chicken shit language....LOLOL As a matter of fact anybody that is privy to a second language will always fair well in this country....cause when their pissed off and frustrated, they get to say that shit and move on with each other AND CAN DO IT STRAIGHT IN YOUR MF FACE AND YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE.....LOLOLO And miss me on this clean shit....ever go behind them in a break room? They leave the microwaves humming with that fish shit they be cookin....LOLOLO
You probably blame “society” for all your failures, huh? :lmao:

Hey! On Netflix there is a documentary. LA 92. Gives you a good look see at how blacks treat Korean. Watch it with an open mind. Remember Ferguson? It’s Ferguson times 1000.

I don't have to see it...I live it every fuckin day. Every fortune that is made by most Asians is made off the income and loyalty of product from BLACK PEOPLE. Its our community that allows them to be your next door neighbors, white people, its our community that helps send their kids to Harvard, When Asians want to make a dollar, its black communities they set up shop in first and over a period of time, resentment grows, which ain't right, but its there and the tension is there. Thats where all the hate comes from, jealousy and resentment from poor black people and that shit resignates for generations on both sides, so I get it....however, don't hate the hand that feed you, is all I'm saying. Stop being a redneck.

Hey! On Netflix there is a documentary. LA 92. Gives you a good look see at how blacks treat Korean. Watch it with an open mind. Remember Ferguson? It’s Ferguson times 1000.

I don't have to see it...I live it every fuckin day. Every fortune that is made by most Asians is made off the income and loyalty of product from BLACK PEOPLE. Its our community that allows them to be your next door neighbors, white people, its our community that helps send their kids to Harvard, When Asians want to make a dollar, its black communities they set up shop in first and over a period of time, resentment grows, which ain't right, but its there and the tension is there. Thats where all the hate comes from, jealousy and resentment from poor black people and that shit resignates for generations on both sides, so I get it....however, don't hate the hand that feed you, is all I'm saying. Stop being a redneck.

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! You should watch it. The blacks burned South Central LA down. Smart move.

Forum List

Back