Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

So Obama was racist against whites. He ruined my ability to thrive. Damn.
Wrong.

Obama did not enact any policy that was purposefully crafted to deny whites as individuals or as a race of rights or opportunities.
And neither has Trump so stop whining dummy.
Trump is gutting the civil rights department, relaxing laws on civil rights and appointing racist judges.
Bullshit.
Truth.

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

sadly I have to agree with tiger------hurts----but he is actually right
Awww....you 2 are bonding over mutually shared hatred for Asians.....its adorable

How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
7,787 people are talking about this
All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

They have. Long before this. Why would you think they never did?

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/chinese-exclusion-act-1882

Anti-Chinese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Anti-Japanese sentiment in the United States - Wikipedia

Japanese American internment | History & Facts
Listen, its no secret that WHITE PEOPLE HAS ISSUES WITH EVERY SINGLE RACE ON THE PLANET, BESIDES WHITE PEOPLE FROM WHITE LAND WHERE EVER. I mean the history of excluding asians is white thang, but are they hating on you, hell no. But they sure as hell take exception with black people. And all I'm saying is get in line, ITS YOUR TURN AGAIN LOLOLO

Every group has it's racist elements - white, black, Asian etc.

Not really coyote, but I would agree that every group has it's prejudiced elements.

You and I define racism differently - to be racist doesn't require power. It's about attitude and behavior.
I believe if all black folks had to endure in their first 200 or so years after the first colonial settlers got here were "attitudes" and "behavior" -- they would have very much preferred that racism over the racism they endured....the racism that had force of power behind it....

The racism that allowed others to rape, beat and murder minorities with the confidence that there would be no "force of power" there to stop them -- in fact, that force of power would be there to protect them and further perpetuate it...

This is why racism without power is basically an old guy yelling at things.....but when power uses laws in order to appease that old guy and enshrine his hatred with force of law......then we have a serious problem....

But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.

Awww....you 2 are bonding over mutually shared hatred for Asians.....its adorable

where do you see hatred of Asians? ------disdain for blacks is a cultural issue for
both Chinese and Japanese persons------they also hate "whites"

And all the black people who voted for him are racists too.
If your logic had any grain of sense to it, than blacks who have historically voted for decades for white mf's, what the hell are they? Its time you get real with yourself and stop posting opposing shit, just for the sake of it. You are already a marginalized idiot here and you prove that shit day after day after day.

And all the black people who voted for him are racists too.
If your logic had any grain of sense to it, than blacks who have historically voted for decades for white mf's, what the hell are they? Its time you get real with yourself and stop posting opposing shit, just for the sake of it. You are already a marginalized idiot here and you prove that shit day after day after day.

Well dumbass! Whites put obummer in office.

where do you see hatred of Asians? ------disdain for blacks is a cultural issue for
If I told you that "hey, I work with whites down here in the south and let me tell you, they are some haters" -- would you say....."well sadly, I have to agree with him" ?? fuk no!!

But when its said about a demographic that YOU DO NOT BELONG TO -- all of a sudden, anecdotal evidence becomes empirical fact.....we get it ... you are prejudice against Asians [among others]...

But you will be the first ones whining "that's wacist!!" when you become the target...

Folks like you probably still going to therapy over when Obama said "clinging to guns and bibles"

Last edited:

Who told you that?

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1225938708052037632
7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
7,787 people are talking about this
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.

The most destructive disease in America now is TDS. Very debilitating.

Who told you that?

black persons who work for Chinese and Japanese employers

The reason I don't have much to do with Negroes is because I don't want to get Sickle Cell Anemia.

The reason I don't have much to do with Mexicans is because I don't want to get diarrhea.

The reason I don't have much to do with Moon Bats is because I don't want to get TDS.

Is that the same thing?

ok I looked it up-------it seems that "race riot" in the USA means riots involving black people-------against and against

ok I looked it up-------it seems that "race riot" in the USA means riots involving black people-------against and against

Protest is one thing but when you riot and kill people and injure innocent people like Reginald Denny and torch your city you have done a major race riot.

get out and protest and fight it out in the courts, not the streets.

in the film LA 92 it is clear that Rodney King was treated terribly by the police, it’s clear that the Korean woman shot a young black girl in the head. Horrible incidents. But the riots that followed are UN justified. South Central LA has not recovered from that and the residents are worse off than ever. It is a gut wrenching film. So don’t be laying the southern redneck bs on people the major big cities in libtard land is where the hate resides.

Forum List

Back