Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

Unless you black, unless you have to deal with these ppl from a black perspective, you got no right to question our feelings about asians....ever see Spike Lee's do the right thing? Asians perceive themselves better than blacks. They carry the same anti black baggage as white people and are actually worse.
I guess all people are just really really bad racists...except for you and your fellow blacks.

I feel for you and your inability to see what everyone else does. No doubt the world is filled with racial animosity and you sure aren't making things any better.

Unless you black, unless you have to deal with these ppl from a black perspective, you got no right to question our feelings about asians....ever see Spike Lee's do the right thing? Asians perceive themselves better than blacks. They carry the same anti black baggage as white people and are actually worse.
I guess all people are just really really bad racists...except for you and your fellow blacks.

I feel for you and your inability to see what everyone else does. No doubt the world is filled with racial animosity and you sure
aren't making things better.
Shut up until you can name laws and policies made by blacks that have denied any other race rights and opportunities.

Well if we ever turn Russian there may be something worth griping about. Russia is tracking down Chinese inside its borders like animals.

Borders throughout will have to be locked down and people too of all sorts in order to curb this killer virus.

I don't know why white ppl think that got this racism shit locked down exclusively for their own internal purpose..but are immune from its effects in society, but are the very ppl who invented and perfected its meaning and intent, now they want to challenge its victims and decide who has the right to use it....is just insane to me. Like get over yourselves w/ppl, we've all learned from the best...YOU!!

One more time in english?

WTF kind of psycho babble is that?

I seriously doubt it even makes any sense to YOU!
I'm just getting sick and tired of you racist white mf's always calling out others who's not white when they show their racism. Yall act as though, yall the only mf's that can be racist....and shouldn't be, like who the hell is giving you mf's a hard way to go in life?. Asians are not disrespecting yall and treating yall like shit, but they show as hell do that with blacks and we can't be racist about that shit??? get the fuck outta here and miss me on that shit
Wouldn’t it be better if no one were racist, you lowlife imbecile? It is very obvious to anyone reading your nonsense here that if anything is keeping you down in life it is the fact that you have no character and are a fucking moron. Funny how that always seems to be the case with racist idiots like you and the many others who post here.

I feel for you and your inability to see what everyone else does. No doubt the world is filled with racial animosity and you sure
Shut up until you can name laws and policies made by blacks that have denied any other race rights and opportunities.
Why don’t you name one that does the reverse instead of whining all day.

Are you so sad that you try to convince others that racism can only be expressed through laws and policies?

Four juveniles heading straight for you in a parking lot with clubs and evil racist intent can really mess up your whole day...and life.
It's even worse than not being able to rent a home in a certain neighborhood. That can't put you in a hospital with permanent neurological injuries.

The old lie that only white people are capable of racism is just that...an old lie.

Self Preservation is not racism, it's is a natural human instinct.
But trying to make it racism, IS racism, and so is coughing on people on purpose.

Are you so sad that you try to convince others that racism can only be expressed through laws and policies?

Four juveniles heading straight for you in a parking lot with clubs and evil racist intent can really mess up your whole day...and life.
It's even worse than not being able to rent a home in a certain neighborhood. That can't put you in a hospital with permanent neurological injuries.

The old lie that only white people are capable of racism is just that...an old lie.
Because racism has no impact without the force of law. You calling me the n word means nothing with the ability to deny me things because you can use that word. As you are a white person, I would suggest that you stop trying to tell us the psychological impact of something you have never faced. Those juveniles heading at you are the result of what white racism has done. This you are unable to understand because you're too fucking busy trying to deny that white racism still exists and want to make everybody racist so you can feel better.

The reaction to 243 years of continuing white racism is not racism. Learn that.

Self Preservation is not racism, it's is a natural human instinct.
But trying to make it racism, IS racism, and so is coughing on people on purpose.
White racism is not about self preservation. Whites are in no danger of going extinct.

Racist rant. It’s Sunday. Go see the “rev”tell him yer troubles. The one who yells “hymie town”

Racist rant. It’s Sunday. Go see the “rev”tell him yer troubles. The one who yells “hymie town”

No, I'll tell you. Because you seem to have the problem with facing reality.

You know the record. So don't even try it.

Because racism has no impact without the force of law. You calling me the n word means nothing with the ability to deny me things because you can use that word. As you are a white person, I would suggest that you stop trying to tell us the psychological impact of something you have never faced. Those juveniles heading at you are the result of what white racism has done. This you are unable to understand because you're too fucking busy trying to deny that white racism still exists and want to make everybody racist so you can feel better.

The reaction to 243 years of continuing white racism is not racism. Learn that.
I'm not even going to reply to that (beyond this single comment) because it isn't a serious argument on any level.
A pack beating is as racist as it gets and is motivated because the victim happens to be white, or not black in any event.
I suppose if five black guys jump and beat an Asian you wouldn't call that racist either?

You are filled with pig shit and are a waste of my time with your weak denials.

No, I'll tell you. Because you seem to have the problem with facing reality.

You know the record. So don't even try it.

fail again.

Forum List

Back