Well, its time for Asians to feel the sting of racist Americans.....

More dumb crackerisms.

One reason the billions blown on black peoples' self-inflicted stupidity and crying has been a total waste of time and money that could have better spent on Asian refugees instead, or even training monkeys to juggle.

More cave chimp babble.

Oh, don't be so hard on yourself; if you show some capacity for learning, we can let you sign up for the juggling classes, even if you don't graduate above dead last at least you can say you tried.
Calm down cave chimp and get rid of your hair lice.

How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism
How COVID-19 Coronavirus Is Uncovering Anti-Asian Racism

960x0.jpg

Just when they thought it was safe after the AA college debate, they're now once again caught in a trap of anti sentiments over the Corona virus.

Travis Chi Wing Lau@travisclau

Cleared my throat and coughed in an elevator today and got my first ugly look from someone who clearly was afraid I had coronavirus. Because I'm petty, I decided to cough some more, and as they were leaving, I yelled "racism is more contagious."

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1225938708052037632
7:25 PM - Feb 7, 2020 · Austin, TX
Twitter Ads info and privacy
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
7,787 people are talking about this
https://twitter.com/travisclau/status/1225938708052037632
All I can say, is get in line with blacks, latino's, muslims and rabbits...cause white folk is nervous again.
Am i reading this right? He was coughing in an elevator and it made the people around him nervous, so he decided to declare that it was based on racism, rather than fear of getting sick?

This guy sounds like a real asshole.

Blacks are never racist towards Asians, right?
But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.
They rightfully do not trust black people. You cant rob, beat and kill people for decades and expect to not have a terrible reputation.

But we should be, them is some of the hating-est motherfuckers against black ppl next to rednecks in this country...trust me, I work with these fishy fuckers, they's some haters, especially the ones from Vietnam.
They rightfully do not trust black people. You cant rob, beat and kill people for decades and expect to not have a terrible reputation.
Meanwhile back at the ranch.....its those same negro's that send their kids to college and move the family into middle america and beyond...WHEN THEY COME TO US TO EARN A LIVING WITH THESE MOM AND POP SHOPS IN THE HOOD.

White boy, are you brain dead? Whites have robbed, beaten and murdered people for the last 4 centuries. Wow! Isn't there a cure for psychosis?

White boy, are you brain dead? Whites have robbed, beaten and murdered people for the last 4 centuries. Wow! Isn't there a cure for psychosis?
None of that happened in our life time, which is why asians, or anyone else for that matter, arent afraid of white people.

The truth is, every group on earth was awful in the past. The difference is most of us got our shit together. The black community has a LOOOONG way to go still. Hell, black people today are more murderous than the barbarians were.

None of that happened in our life time, which is why asians, or anyone else for that matter, arent afraid of white people.

The truth is, every group on earth was awful in the past. The difference is most of us got our shit together. The black community has a LOOOONG way to go still. Hell, black people today are more murderous than the barbarians were.

The 4 centuries is including this very second. Nobody has faced what blacks/native americans have faced here. The record shows that every time blacks have tried to get equal there has been a white backlash. So your ignorance of reality is noted. When I talk about white violence, I include nowadays. That's why every year the UCR shows that blacks are the number one victim of racist hate attacks done to us by whites. You have psychosis, get help.

The 4 centuries is including this very second. Nobody has faced what blacks/native americans have faced here. The record shows that every time blacks have tried to get equal there has been a white backlash. So your ignorance of reality is noted. When I talk about white violence, I include nowadays. That's why every year the UCR shows that blacks are the number one victim of racist hate attacks done to us by whites. You have psychosis, get help.
There is literally NOTHING that happened to blacks and indians that the rest of the world didnt also experience. In fact, there were far more white slaves in history than black ones.

You are an ignorant fool.

There is literally NOTHING that happened to blacks and indians that the rest of the world didnt also experience. In fact, there were far more white slaves in history than black ones.

I don't think there is a white nation that had a non white nation decide their land didn't belong to them then tried wiping the whites in that nation off the face of the earth. Then we have no record of whites being removed out of their countries to work as slaves across the globe in a strange land. Your delusion just isn't true. Documented fact shows that your claim is false and the excuse of it happened to the rest of the world is a sorry ass weak one. Throughout the history of the world, there has been terrorism, but you whites don't seem to accept that as an excuse. So we won't be accepting yours.

Last, the shit didn't end with slavery. And there are policies/attitudes of whites like you today that continue the be the problem.

I don't think there is a white nation that had a non white nation decide their land didn't belong to them then tried wiping the whites in that nation off the face of the earth. Then we have no record of whites being removed out of their countries to work as slaves across the globe in a strange land. Your delusion just isn't true. Documented fact shows that your claim is false and the excuse of it happened to the rest of the world is a sorry ass weak one. Throughout the history of the world, there has been terrorism, but you whites don't seem to accept that as an excuse. So we won't be accepting yours.

Last, the shit didn't end with slavery. And there are policies/attitudes of whites like you today that continue the be the problem.
Bro, your grasp of history is terrible if you think non whites never enslaved and took over white people and their land. They were also taken to different continents.

As for the state of things today, you dont have a god damn thing to complain about other than the shit your community brings upon themselves.

Last edited:
1. Yes, some (repeat: "some") African Americans mistreat Asians.

a. Just this week here in the Los Angeles area, two ladies of the former group tried to rob a lady of the latter group. The latter lady resisted and was dragged for a short distance in a parking lot.

b. When Koreans started coming to Los Angeles in the 1960s, they were often bullied by African American students -- until the former started to fight back physically.

2. But, NO, it is not accurate to compare the discrimination of Asians to the discrimination faced by African Americans and Latinx.

a. There were so few Asians in this country before World War II that they were often considered honorary Caucasians in that they were often allowed in many restaurants and hotels. There were so few that it was not worth having segregated seating on the buses, for example.

b. Many Asians were proud of their culture, so they actually looked down on the Caucasians who were discriminating against them.

c. Because of their work ethic and good behavior (more law-abiding than many Caucasians), many Caucasians respected Asians, even though the former often supported housing and employment discrimination against the latter.

Wrong. Asians actually were part of the black panther movement. But whites have always tried putting a wedge between us. So while Asians marched with us during civil rights, blacks are the ones that still get punished by white racists for having the nerve to stand up to whitey and fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biography of Richard Aoki, Asian-American Black Panther

RichardAoki-6dfdff7b768445649a85a6a5d8b7550b.jpg

Richard Aoki (November 20, 1938–March 15, 2009) was a field marshal in the Black Panther Party, the lesser-known colleague of Bobby Seale, Eldridge Cleaver, and Huey Newton. These names often come to mind when the Black Panther Party is the topic at hand. But after Aoki's death, there has been a renewed effort to familiarize the public with this Panther who’s not as well known.
Blacks and Asians are the same:

You most certainly never see your own racism, yet you call everybody else one..

No...Not everybody else...just YOU!
I ignore you calling me a racist because you're a white supremacist and to you, anybody of color that opposes or points out white racism is a racist in your twisted mind.

Can’t we all just get along.....

Biography of Richard Aoki, Asian-American Black Panther

RichardAoki-6dfdff7b768445649a85a6a5d8b7550b.jpg

Richard Aoki (November 20, 1938–March 15, 2009) was a field marshal in the Black Panther Party, the lesser-known colleague of Bobby Seale, Eldridge Cleaver, and Huey Newton. These names often come to mind when the Black Panther Party is the topic at hand. But after Aoki's death, there has been a renewed effort to familiarize the public with this Panther who’s not as well known.
Are you sure this guy isn't an uncle wong?

RE: Thread title

1. Well, at least one Asian has just felt the "sting of racist Americans."

a. This morning on the Daily Mail website, there is a video taken inside a New York subway car.

b. An African American gentleman orders an Asian gentleman not to stand so close to him.

c. The Asian gentleman declines to obey the former's order.

d. Whereupon, the former then sprays the disobedient gentleman with an odor eliminator.

Forum List

Back