Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

I am sure we all defer to you on these matters.

Of course you will not, you will do and think exactly what your beloved party tells you to do and think and never for one tiny second ever question them.

That is what all you good little tribe member for both parties do.

yeah you seem to suggest we shouldn’t consider it. xiden’s policies created record inflation

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I say "when factoring IN inflation..."

Yet somehow, your defective brain translates that into I'm suggesting we ignore inflation.

:cuckoo:

Again ... factor IN inflation and gas was more expensive in 2008 than it is right now.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I say "when factoring IN inflation..."

Yet somehow, your defective brain translates that into I'm suggesting we ignore inflation.

:cuckoo:

Again ... factor IN inflation and gas was more expensive in 2008 than it is right now.
Yeah, you want to claim it was more expensive in 2008.....it wasn't. It's record high now, and yes part of it is because of Xiden's record high inflation.

Yeah, you want to claim it was more expensive in 2008.....it wasn't. It's record high now, and yes part of it is because of Xiden's record high inflation.

Imbecile...

According to the AAA, the national average for a gallon of regular gas hit $4.114 on 7/17/2008.

Today it's $4.596.

Then, as I said... factor IN inflation... which is up 34.28% cumulatively since 2008...

... and that $4.114 per gallon of gasoline in 2008 is valued at $5.524 in real dollars.

Imbecile...

According to the AAA, the national average for a gallon of regular gas hit $4.114 on 7/17/2008.

Today it's $4.596.

Then, as I said... factor IN inflation... which is up 34.28% cumulatively since 2008...

... and that $4.114 per gallon of gasoline in 2008 is valued at $5.524 in real dollars.
4.14 is cheaper then where xiden has take us with his record inflation

Nice attempt at a dodge. You once again deflect from the statement. A continuing habit that you display when caught in a boneheaded statement

The only bonehead here is you trying to make this into a personal attack because that is all you have and all you do

The only bonehead here is you trying to make this into a personal attack because that is all you have and all you do
Calling you out as a moron is a personal attack while you continue to make attacks on anyone who dares to call out your stupidity and hate? Time for you to grow up and learn what is happening in the world. Which, btw, does not have to conform to your wishes as you are meaningless.

Btw, have you noticed that gas is currently over $5 a gallon in most places and still rising? What is your precious Biden doing about that, except to warn that it will go higher if he has anything to do with it?

Calling you out as a moron is a personal attack while you continue to make attacks on anyone who dares to call out your stupidity and hate? Time for you to grow up and learn what is happening in the world. Which, btw, does not have to conform to your wishes as you are meaningless.

And then you prove my point. How kind of you.

Btw, have you noticed that gas is currently over $5 a gallon in most places and still rising? What is your precious Biden doing about that, except to warn that it will go higher if he has anything to do with it?

Biden is a fucking moron, if you think his going to fix the problem I have some nice ocean front property for sale in Nebraska for cheap.

You are not real smart, I just called Biden either syphilis or gonorrhea (you can pick which is which) and you think he is my "precious".

And then you prove my point. How kind of you.

Biden is a fucking moron, if you think his going to fix the problem I have some nice ocean front property for sale in Nebraska for cheap.

You are not real smart, I just called Biden either syphilis or gonorrhea (you can pick which is which) and you think he is my "precious".
If you had an actual point, you have still failed to "prove" anything except that you are a hypocrite. Which everyone already knows.

And since you continue with YOUR personal attacks with your own medical problems (which can cause insanity) and continue to defend Biden as if he was your daddy, yes I think that he is your "precious". As you continue to rave with your every attempt as denying your own self.

You really ought to qui8t while you are behind but you lack the mental capacities to do so.

Have you even noticed that no one agrees with you?

Last edited:
It's $4.57 in Maryland today. Food inflation is at 9.5%, higher than what the government is pleased to call "core" inflation, meaning they omit everything people really buy.

Funny thing, so many people are screaming about Biden raising the gas prices. Gas prices are climbing just as fast in Ireland and Spain. Is Biden responsible for them too?

Funnier thing is.....

Biden and the Democrats OWN this inflation and crazy gas prices and some people actually stand in line with their panties down around their ankles making excuses for them.

Forum List

Back