Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

Yeah, I just got gas. And then when to the store, and half the bloody shelves are bare. And what was left was high priced STUFF. I was so pissed off, I wanted to drive to the White House and grab demented Biden by the scruff of his neck and kick his ass OUT. This is getting old.
Change the channel, brainwashed functional Putin lovers...

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
And it is the same gas that was there a week ago. That means the supplier paid a lower price then so the markup is all profit for them.

Most Gas stations do not fill their tanks everyday so how does the price go up on the gas already in their tanks. I think the gas stations are taking advantage if the situation
Not all are $4.00, it takes a few days for them all to catch up. The busiest stations are first followed by the less busy ones. A good half are still at $3.80 but they will be $4.00 by Monday at the latest.

My AO has a lot of 50-60 mile commuters into NOtVA and it's also a tourist destination so the busy stations get hammered first.

Most Gas stations do not fill their tanks everyday so how does the price go up on the gas already in their tanks. I think the gas stations are taking advantage if the situation
It's because they have to estimate how much money it will cost them to refill those tanks. And if they don't take in enough revenue off the gas they are currently selling to pay to refill the tanks, they're kinda fucked.

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
The president sets gas prices?

Why didn't Trump have it at 25 cents a gallon?

Thank the internet and Wall Street speculators.
In reality a disruption in supply would take weeks, but thanks to speculation of future prices the screwing of the public can begin immediately.
One large station franchise will base prices on the daily market and all other stations immediately follow suit.

Yeah, I just got gas. And then when to the store, and half the bloody shelves are bare. And what was left was high priced STUFF. I was so pissed off, I wanted to drive to the White House and grab demented Biden by the scruff of his neck and kick his ass OUT. This is getting old.

Ain't it great Mary? First the Left drag out a 4 week Covid into a 2 year pandemic, steal an election, accuse half the country of sedition, arm terrorists with 28 billion in weapons, shut down our energy, leave the borders wide open, and now drop us right into the middle of a war we can't win, have no interest in, no benefit from, and now just hope Putin doesn't nuke us or EMP us or bio-attack us.

And not only can't the idiot Left apologize and admit they were wrong, but they are still at it lying that Biddum won and that we are better off with him over Trump!

Screen+Shot+2022-03-05+at+12.14.10+PM.png

They charge what it costs to replace the gas they sell. If they have a 10,000 gal tank holding the gasoline, and they paid $3.75 per gal, they have $37,500 worth of gas. If the people who sell them gas raise their price to $4.00, and the station keeps selling at $3.75 a gal, they won't be able to fill their station tank with the money they have from selling the last tank. They can buy 9,370 gals with the money that they took in.

Forum List

Back