Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

you can’t add xiden’s record inflation to other presidents who avoided xiden’s inflation

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. That aside, inflation between 2008-2020 averaged 1.715% annually. Even had inflation increased only that much under Biden as well, inflation puts the value of gas in July, 2008, at $5.016. Still higher than it is now.

face-palm-gif.278959

it’s a record, a 40 year record

Yes, but not a record high, which is what you first ridiculously claimed. That's why you changed what you said. Can you even admit you altered your claim?

you started it, I gave what I got. If you cannot take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
I replied with a post YOU made, took it to the next logical conclusion. Then you try to blame others for your own statements when you get called on them. The typical tactic of a loser and a liar. You are both, as judged by all of your p;revious comments.

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. That aside, inflation between 2008-2020 averaged 1.715% annually. Even had inflation increased only that much under Biden as well, inflation puts the value of gas in July, 2008, at $5.016. Still higher than it is now.

face-palm-gif.278959
xiden inflation rate is 8.5 percent…a 40 year record high

xiden inflation rate is 8.5 percent…a 40 year record high

And factoring inflation still makes gas higher in 2008. Who know what point you're trying to make by avoiding that? :dunno:

40 year record high

I take this to mean you can't bring yourself to admit you changed your claim from "record high" to "40 year record high."

How sad you're such a dishonest poster.

:itsok:

it's a 2007 .. never had a thing go wrong with it, 'cept for the traditional battery & tire sensors needed replacing... as for the original hybrid battery? it is still 9 outa 10 segments green & if i drive in a hilly area - the coasting gets it all green very easily. that one battery is not nearly as toxic as all the other parts & exhaust & leaks a reg. car makes over the years, daaaaaaaaaaaaavey.

i said 1/2 way there - an electric one will be in my future at some point - but not until my paid for one finally expires. in the meantime, i fill up every 6 wks or so & get at least 50 mpg. :p
You buy what you want. I don't get a say in it, nor should I.

I'll buy what I want. You don't get a say in it, nor should you.

But leftists sure do hate that idea.

CARS & BIKES

EV World Record: Mercedes Benz Vision EQXX Travels 1,000 Km On A Single Charge

Peter Lyon
Contributor

Apr 13, 2022,08:08pm EDT

22C0141_104

The Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXX sets efficiency record – over 1,000 km on a single battery charge and ... [+]
© MERCEDES-BENZ AG
If you were to switch from your internal combustion engined car to an electric vehicle, what would be an acceptable amount of range? Would 400 kms be enough? How about 600 kms? Mercedes-Benz has just announced a world-beating efficiency in real-world driving of 1,000 kms (621 miles) on a single charge by its one-off Vision EQXX concept car.

On Tuesday, April 5, the all-electric EQXX left Germany, drove for 12 hours non-stop on one charge, across the Swiss Alps, and arrived in France with 140 km of range still left in its battery pack, according to Mercedes. It shows what is possible when state-of-the-art lightweight materials, a slippery body design, advanced battery technology, an F1-inspired electric motor setup, and aerodynamic tires are combined into the one vehicle.
EV World Record: Mercedes Benz Vision EQXX Travels 1,000 Km On A Single Charge

:113:

2024 Mercedes Vision EQXX cost

Expected price for a new 2024 Mercedes Vision EQXX EV at $150,000 estimated.

How many are you going to buy? Me, the grand total will be zero.

I replied with a post YOU made, took it to the next logical conclusion.

You replied to a post I made with a weak ass attempt to make a personal attack.

I called you out on it and attacked you back and now you are whining like a bitch in heat.

How embarrassing for you.

No, you're pretending it's someone else's fault. Who's the scapegoat this week? Are y'all still trying to pin it on Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

You're nuts, I did no such thing. Biden is responsible for what happens on his watch. He's not responsible for what happened under previous presidents.

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
Just returned from a trip across MT, WY, and the Dakotas--the low for diesel was $5.09 and the high was $5.65 The vast majority were at $5.49. Glad I had a lot of card points.

You replied to a post I made with a weak ass attempt to make a personal attack.

I called you out on it and attacked you back and now you are whining like a bitch in heat.

How embarrassing for you.
If it was such a "weak ass " remark, why are you so triggered by it? To much truth in it for you? And trying to insult with swearing and idiotic examples of your personal details.

You truly are lacking in any semblance of intelligence, as expected.

Forum List

Back