Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

Yes, yes, you and your toxic-battery car are saving the world. Yay you.

it's a 2007 .. never had a thing go wrong with it, 'cept for the traditional battery & tire sensors needed replacing... as for the original hybrid battery? it is still 9 outa 10 segments green & if i drive in a hilly area - the coasting gets it all green very easily. that one battery is not nearly as toxic as all the other parts & exhaust & leaks a reg. car makes over the years, daaaaaaaaaaaaavey.

i said 1/2 way there - an electric one will be in my future at some point - but not until my paid for one finally expires. in the meantime, i fill up every 6 wks or so & get at least 50 mpg. :p

Last edited:
CARS & BIKES

EV World Record: Mercedes Benz Vision EQXX Travels 1,000 Km On A Single Charge

Peter Lyon
Contributor

Apr 13, 2022,08:08pm EDT

22C0141_104

The Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXX sets efficiency record – over 1,000 km on a single battery charge and ... [+]
© MERCEDES-BENZ AG
If you were to switch from your internal combustion engined car to an electric vehicle, what would be an acceptable amount of range? Would 400 kms be enough? How about 600 kms? Mercedes-Benz has just announced a world-beating efficiency in real-world driving of 1,000 kms (621 miles) on a single charge by its one-off Vision EQXX concept car.

On Tuesday, April 5, the all-electric EQXX left Germany, drove for 12 hours non-stop on one charge, across the Swiss Alps, and arrived in France with 140 km of range still left in its battery pack, according to Mercedes. It shows what is possible when state-of-the-art lightweight materials, a slippery body design, advanced battery technology, an F1-inspired electric motor setup, and aerodynamic tires are combined into the one vehicle.

:113:

CARS & BIKES

Peter Lyon
Contributor

Apr 13, 2022,08:08pm EDT

22C0141_104

The Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXX sets efficiency record – over 1,000 km on a single battery charge and ... [+]
© MERCEDES-BENZ AG
If you were to switch from your internal combustion engined car to an electric vehicle, what would be an acceptable amount of range? Would 400 kms be enough? How about 600 kms? Mercedes-Benz has just announced a world-beating efficiency in real-world driving of 1,000 kms (621 miles) on a single charge by its one-off Vision EQXX concept car.

On Tuesday, April 5, the all-electric EQXX left Germany, drove for 12 hours non-stop on one charge, across the Swiss Alps, and arrived in France with 140 km of range still left in its battery pack, according to Mercedes. It shows what is possible when state-of-the-art lightweight materials, a slippery body design, advanced battery technology, an F1-inspired electric motor setup, and aerodynamic tires are combined into the one vehicle.

:113:

Great as a technology demonstrator, but that car cost well over 15 million bucks.

So don't expect to see them any time soon.

it's a 2007 .. never had a thing go wrong with it, 'cept for the traditional battery & tire sensors needed replacing... as for the original hybrid battery? it is still 9 outa 10 segments green & if i drive in a hilly area - the coasting gets it all green very easily. that one battery is not nearly as toxic as all the other parts & exhaust & leaks a reg. car makes over the years, daaaaaaaaaaaaavey.

i said 1/2 way there - an electric one will be in my future at some point - but not until my paid for one finally expires. in the meantime, i fill up every 6 wks or so & get at least 50 mpg. :p
2007?!
But you're a millionaire living in a high end area with your own yacht!

No, it's just at record high prices, thanks to Xiden and the Dembots

Not really a record high when you factor in inflation. But at least you admit you were wrong about there being a gas shortage, so good for you.

Not really a record high when you factor in inflation. But at least you admit you were wrong about there being a gas shortage, so good for you.
I never said there was a gas shortage. Yes, it's a record high, record high inflation too....thanks Brandon

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
It's not Biden's fault, but weak people need someone to blame. It's hard on everyone when it costs $70 to fill your gas tank. Pull up your socks and act like an American. We'll get through this too.

It's not Biden's fault, but weak people need someone to blame. It's hard on everyone when it costs $70 to fill your gas tank. Pull up your socks and act like an American. We'll get through this too.
Only when the dems are decimated in November and again in '24.

Please to show me any other light at the end of the tunnel.

Forum List

Back