George Takei says American should consider paying higher gas and food prices for Freedom

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Just not freedom IN THIS COUNTRY.

George Takei....worth 14 million...well compared to our politicians..he's near destitute.... WE, not him WE should be happy to pay more and live more restricted lives in order for Ukraine..the home of the worlds largest number of bioweapons labs, to have ........freedom.
We should kick Biden and his ho out, reinstate Trump so he can reopen our ability to produce fuel--thusly hurting putin and protecting ourselves.

Newsflash, George (you dumbfuck)! We're already paying higher prices for gas and food and just about everything else. How much higher do you think it should go? Maybe we oughta go back to the Trump policies that made us oil independent and stop buying Russian oil permanently. Maybe we should be exporting our oil and natural gas to Europe.

Takei is a dumb liberal crackpot.
The Corrupt Democrat Cult wants to force people to pay higher gasoline prices so that they will buy electric cars.
They do not understand thermo dynamics.
Electric cars are not "zero emissions" they just move the emissions to the Power Plant.
This Russian War is about energy.
The idiot Europeans have painted themselves into a corner with their wind mills and solar panels, because it is not enough to power their economies.

George Takei....worth 14 million...well compared to our politicians..he's near destitute.... WE, not him WE should be happy to pay more and live more restricted lives in order for Ukraine..the home of the worlds largest number of bioweapons labs, to have ........freedom.
Sulu is a pantload.

We've been paying higher prices for food and gas ever since Xiden the FICUS was interred in his Residency. We've already paid plenty for Our Freedom.

End the Covid Fake Emergency Now.

I dont mind agreeing with that old fag

if higher prices in the short run are ok then more domestic energy production is ok too

Finish the keystone pipeline, issue drilling permits on federal land including ANWR and build new nuclear energy power plants

I get tired of people saying we are just going to have to accept higher prices.
Me? I could give a flying fuck, I don't have to worry about that.
What is a concern to me is those who cannot afford it, those that aren't
even making it week to week. Prices has skyrocketed over the last year,
and gas prices were rising over the last year, and with this debacle in Ukraine,
just reared its ugly head at the gas stations. The administration needs to take
those that are hurt the most in account. Brandon needs to buck up and do what's right,
and put his wet dream aside for now. Not tapping into our oil reserve for a 4 day, 3 cent
a gallon price reduction at the filling stations, then spiking the ball.
Open up the pipe lines, open up the 'real' drilling permits, that would crush Russia.

Take one for the team, huh? No thanks. Been there, done that.

Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron putin lovers...

Forum List

Back