What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well golly-gee….courageous GOP’ers sit out NRA conference?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is that better mods?

Tragic how people are mocked and ridiculed for showing tact and respect these days and woe be unto them who show a bit of reverence for a stranger's personal loss, as they'll become the biggest targets for persecution. That being said, conservative Americans (sigh) somehow have yet to learn, despite countless lessons, how the radical left (the modern democratic party) both has zero respect for human life and will only exploit conservatives who dare show tact, respect or reverence as a sign of weakness. Both sides of the political spectrum have become houses of inhuman monsters. Death and suffering only serve the greater population and our political class as great entertainment these days.

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I imagine only "GOP'rs" would intend to sing at an NRA convention.
So it's baseless. Thanks for clearing that up.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this, this convention should have been postponed or canceled. Bad taste and situational awareness to hold it after two mass shootings within the span of 10 days.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
I imagine only "GOP'rs" would intend to sing at an NRA convention.
As do musicians at Democratic events. Your point is what precisely?

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this, this convention should have been postponed or canceled. Bad taste and situational awareness to hold it after two mass shootings within the span of 10 days.
It was planned more than a year in advance. Have you got any idea how many millions of dollars would be lost to everyone involved if they had?

The NRA is not responsible for either mass shooting so why should the organization, the membership, the vendors, or all of the businesses making money off of those traveling and attending suffer?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
It was planned more than a year in advance. Have you got any idea how many millions of dollars would be lost to everyone involved if they had?

The NRA is not responsible for either mass shooting so why should the organization, the membership, the vendors, or all of the businesses making money off of those traveling and attending suffer?
Oh I dunno. I am testing what I can get away with here.

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok.... ?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
Recalibration complete.

The NRA shouldn't tailor itself to the sensitivities of the left, nor any singers or special guests. What is there to lose? The left already hates you, why bother?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List