Well golly-gee….courageous GOP’ers sit out NRA conference?

Is that better mods?

Tragic how people are mocked and ridiculed for showing tact and respect these days and woe be unto them who show a bit of reverence for a stranger's personal loss, as they'll become the biggest targets for persecution. That being said, conservative Americans (sigh) somehow have yet to learn, despite countless lessons, how the radical left (the modern democratic party) both has zero respect for human life and will only exploit conservatives who dare show tact, respect or reverence as a sign of weakness. Both sides of the political spectrum have become houses of inhuman monsters. Death and suffering only serve the greater population and our political class as great entertainment these days.

As much as I hate to say this, this convention should have been postponed or canceled. Bad taste and situational awareness to hold it after two mass shootings within the span of 10 days.

As much as I hate to say this, this convention should have been postponed or canceled. Bad taste and situational awareness to hold it after two mass shootings within the span of 10 days.
It was planned more than a year in advance. Have you got any idea how many millions of dollars would be lost to everyone involved if they had?

The NRA is not responsible for either mass shooting so why should the organization, the membership, the vendors, or all of the businesses making money off of those traveling and attending suffer?

It was planned more than a year in advance. Have you got any idea how many millions of dollars would be lost to everyone involved if they had?

The NRA is not responsible for either mass shooting so why should the organization, the membership, the vendors, or all of the businesses making money off of those traveling and attending suffer?
Oh I dunno. I am testing what I can get away with here.

Forum List

Back