Well done - Obama forces gun control

Gun-control-sheep-with-no-wolves-sign-620x361.jpg
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

It will be a terrible thing indeed in this country when a guy on a restraining order to stay away from his estranged wife and kids can't walk out of a gun show with a semi-automatic weapon because the government made him go through a background check....

Indofred does NOT live in the US, he is a Muslim in another Country that would like nothing better then to disarm the American people.

Not at all, only the CIA terrorist force that attacked Indonesia some years ago.

Obama just ensured the Ds will lose big in November

Why would banning military grade assault weapons be a loss for Democrats?

Why would banning military grade assault weapons be a loss for Democrats?

Military grade assault weapons?

Like this one?

2009367_01_ruger_10_22_rifle_640.jpg

Scary black gun...

00cbd37e-1f8e-48e8-b364-4ef6ff9cc70a_zps5ej7rfgg.png

Pistol grip. Check.
Adjustable stock. Check.
Tactical ammo carrier. Check.

And once again, a fine example of the sort of multiple murderer that would have had his guns removed if sensible gun laws and vetting was in place.

US man shot dead by his son after killing three 'in dispute over washing machine'

A man shot and killed his wife and two others in his home in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve before his son wrestled the gun away and fatally shot him in a chain of events apparently set off by a dispute over a washing machine. ..
...The 54-year-old father was a heavy drinker with a large gun collection, and authorities had made dozens of previous trips to the home, the department said.

It's really simple, this well known violent drunk would have lost his right to own guns, so a silly argument over a washing machine would probably have ended up with a bloody nose, not several murders.

I fail to see why anyone wants violent drunks to have access to guns.
Perhaps you can enlighten me.

What Obama plans on doing will be barely noticeable. It's a bread crumb for fools like you who think he's acting on your agenda, but in fact, it will have little effect, if any.

In that case there's no need for you to get upset by it.

you should be upset that he's trying to go around YOUR Representation of Congress. that is why we elect these people to go and be our VOICE to such things as he's tried to do. Instead you look foolish making a thread cheering him.
Indofred does NOT live in the US, he is a Muslim in another Country that would like nothing better then to disarm the American people.

I figured that out he didn't live in this country. That's what makes him such an idiot when it comes to how our government is run. He must live under a dictator where he's from.

Home - BBC News

I've just watched Obama's excellent speech on gun control, telling how the American public is being left to die by the rich and powerful in the gun lobby who bribe their way into blocking any and all laws that will help keep the American people safe from fools with firearms.

The pro death posters will immediately say how this won't stop criminals with guns, but how many US mass murders were carried out by that group, and how many were committed by known to be unstable people with legally held weapons?

Well done Obama for taking a stand against the greedy who support gun sales for their greed.
Any and all politician who have voted against sensible gun control in the past should be ashamed of themselves.

Why is it well done when laws don't work already and or are not enforced?

-Geaux

Last edited:
And once again, a fine example of the sort of multiple murderer that would have had his guns removed if sensible gun laws and vetting was in place.

US man shot dead by his son after killing three 'in dispute over washing machine'

A man shot and killed his wife and two others in his home in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve before his son wrestled the gun away and fatally shot him in a chain of events apparently set off by a dispute over a washing machine. ..
...The 54-year-old father was a heavy drinker with a large gun collection, and authorities had made dozens of previous trips to the home, the department said.

It's really simple, this well known violent drunk would have lost his right to own guns, so a silly argument over a washing machine would probably have ended up with a bloody nose, not several murders.

I fail to see why anyone wants violent drunks to have access to guns.
Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Acceptable risk for most of us

-Geaux

There are 357 million guns in private hands in the United States.

Americans use guns each year to stop 1,500,000 violent criminal attacks and in the process save lives. (according to bill clinton and supported by research conducted by President obama and his CDCin 2013)

there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014, the majority of which were committed by violent career criminals murdering other violent career criminals in cities controlled by democrats with strict gun control laws.

that means that 356,991,876 million guns were held by law abiding gun owners and not used to murder anyone.

The entire premise of gun control in the United States is based on a minority of criminals murdering other criminals.

obama calls for more gun control on the owners of 356,991,876 million guns that who did not use those guns to commit crime, while his Department of Justice has cut the conviction rate for gun crime by 33%.

Also....by attacking the police...who have killed fewer black thugs than ever before, the murder rates in left wing cities are beginning to go up dramatically. Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, D.C.......all are seeing spikes in violent murder as police decide to stand down rather than do their jobs, since doing their jobs is not what democrats want them to do.

The "Ferguson Effect," is in full effect........

If you want to reduce gun murder, here is a clue.......go after actual violent criminals...and not nurses from Pennsylvania who get stopped in New Jersey with a legally owned and carried gun.......they go after her full tilt....and refuse to prosecute actual violent criminals in these major cities.......

One wonders why that is........Hint: look into Fast and Furious....

Because they may be able to obtain illegal weapons we should let them obtain legally?
If impeding them means impeding the rest of us even further, then of course.

Prohibitions do not work. Or haven't you noticed?

Well, then, of course, we might as well stop all background checks and tell Smith & Wesson start making catalog sales to prison addresses....

Because they may be able to obtain illegal weapons we should let them obtain legally?

Well, then, of course, we might as well stop all background checks and tell Smith & Wesson start making catalog sales to prison addresses....

Please explain how background checks stop criminals from getting guns.

Please explain how background checks stop mass shooters from getting guns.

I believe that almost all 2nd amendment supporters are fine with background checks that are instantaneous, and do not keep a permanent record of the individual who wants to buy a gun...no registration.

That means you go to buy a gun, they run your name and birth date for felonies....if nothing comes back you can buy the gun.

No muss, no fuss.

sadly...that isn't what the anti gunners want. Background checks are a tool they want to use to keep normal people from using guns. Mayor bloomberg and his groups ,Moms Demand Action, and Everytown for Gun safety have changed the purpose of background checks......they want to use them to interfere with "common sense" gun ownership activity.

They want to reduce the ability to have firearm instruction and safety classes. They want to use them to limit legal interactions between lawful gun owners, and they want to use them to make storing and keeping guns safe more complicated and intrusive.

Home - BBC News

I've just watched Obama's excellent speech on gun control, telling how the American public is being left to die by the rich and powerful in the gun lobby who bribe their way into blocking any and all laws that will help keep the American people safe from fools with firearms.

The pro death posters will immediately say how this won't stop criminals with guns, but how many US mass murders were carried out by that group, and how many were committed by known to be unstable people with legally held weapons?

Well done Obama for taking a stand against the greedy who support gun sales for their greed.
Any and all politician who have voted against sensible gun control in the past should be ashamed of themselves.

What Obama plans on doing will be barely noticeable. It's a bread crumb for fools like you who think he's acting on your agenda, but in fact, it will have little effect, if any.

so true and that is going to leave a mark. but it had to be pointed out. he had to throw a bone to what little base of supporters he has left for the Democrat party. all told he's been the ABSOLUTE worst thing that could have happened to them.

Standard liberal tactic...chip away a little at a time.

Home - BBC News

so true and that is going to leave a mark. but it had to be pointed out. he had to throw a bone to what little base of supporters he has left for the Democrat party. all told he's been the ABSOLUTE worst thing that could have happened to them.

You have figured out my agenda. I might as well come clean. I plan on supporting changes in guns laws to prevent a gun seller from legally selling John Hinkley an AR-15 at a gun show.

Home - BBC News

You have figured out my agenda. I might as well come clean. I plan on supporting changes in guns laws to prevent a gun seller from legally selling John Hinkley an AR-15 at a gun show.

So where do the ghetto thugs get their guns?

Forum List

Back