Well done - Obama forces gun control

I

Indofred

Home - BBC News

I've just watched Obama's excellent speech on gun control, telling how the American public is being left to die by the rich and powerful in the gun lobby who bribe their way into blocking any and all laws that will help keep the American people safe from fools with firearms.

The pro death posters will immediately say how this won't stop criminals with guns, but how many US mass murders were carried out by that group, and how many were committed by known to be unstable people with legally held weapons?

Well done Obama for taking a stand against the greedy who support gun sales for their greed.
Any and all politician who have voted against sensible gun control in the past should be ashamed of themselves.

45 greedy fools
These are the senators who voted against gun control.

The red numbers are the bribes they got from the NRA.

• Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.)
  • Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.)
  • John Barrasso (R-Wyo.)
  • Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
  • John Boozman (R-Ark.)
  • Richard Burr (R-N.C.)
  • Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)
  • Dan Coats (R-Ind.)
  • Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)
  • Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) $9,900
  • Bob Corker (R-Tenn.)
  • John Cornyn (R-Texas) $9,900
  • Mike Crapo (R-Idaho)
  • Ted Cruz (R-Texas)
  • Michael Enzi (R-Wyo.)
  • Deb Fischer (R-Neb.)
  • Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.)
  • Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)
  • Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa)
  • Orrin Hatch (R-Utah)
  • Dean Heller (R-Nev.)
  • John Hoeven (R-N.D.)
  • Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.)
  • Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.)
  • Mike Johanns (R-Neb.)
  • Ron Johnson (R-Wis.)
  • Mike Lee (R-Utah)
  • Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) $9,900
  • Jerry Moran (R-Kan.)
  • Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)
  • Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
  • Rob Portman (R-Ohio)
  • James Risch (R-Idaho) $4,900
  • Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) $9,900
  • Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)
  • Timothy Scott (R-S.C.) $9,900
  • Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
  • Richard Shelby (R-Ala.)
  • John Thune (R-S.D.)
  • David Vitter (R-La.)
  • Roger Wicker (R-Miss.)
  • Susan Collins (R-Maine)
  • Mark Kirk (R-Ill.)
  • John McCain (R-Ariz.)
  • Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)
A quick seach is producing more links to the gun lobby such as the fool Lamar Alexander who is getting something from somewhere having a track record of voting for gun control, then voting against as soon as the NRA endorsed him.
I smell a bribe.

45 greedy fools
These are the senators who voted against gun control.

The red numbers are the bribes they got from the NRA.

• Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.)
  • Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.)
  • John Barrasso (R-Wyo.)
  • Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
  • John Boozman (R-Ark.)
  • Richard Burr (R-N.C.)
  • Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)
  • Dan Coats (R-Ind.)
  • Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)
  • Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) $9,900
  • Bob Corker (R-Tenn.)
  • John Cornyn (R-Texas) $9,900
  • Mike Crapo (R-Idaho)
  • Ted Cruz (R-Texas)
  • Michael Enzi (R-Wyo.)
  • Deb Fischer (R-Neb.)
  • Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.)
  • Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)
  • Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa)
  • Orrin Hatch (R-Utah)
  • Dean Heller (R-Nev.)
  • John Hoeven (R-N.D.)
  • Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.)
  • Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.)
  • Mike Johanns (R-Neb.)
  • Ron Johnson (R-Wis.)
  • Mike Lee (R-Utah)
  • Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) $9,900
  • Jerry Moran (R-Kan.)
  • Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)
  • Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
  • Rob Portman (R-Ohio)
  • James Risch (R-Idaho) $4,900
  • Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) $9,900
  • Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)
  • Timothy Scott (R-S.C.) $9,900
  • Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
  • Richard Shelby (R-Ala.)
  • John Thune (R-S.D.)
  • David Vitter (R-La.)
  • Roger Wicker (R-Miss.)
  • Susan Collins (R-Maine)
  • Mark Kirk (R-Ill.)
  • John McCain (R-Ariz.)
  • Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)
A quick seach is producing more links to the gun lobby such as the fool Lamar Alexander who is getting something from somewhere having a track record of voting for gun control, then voting against as soon as the NRA endorsed him.
I smell a bribe.

He had all the time in the world when he had a majority in congress to do something, after all he got obama care passed.

some people don't deserve to live in a Free country. when they cheer a president crapping on our constitution and steamrolling over OUR RIGHT to Representation of Congress. well these people shouldn't be allowed to vote for the rest of our lives.

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Ben Franklin

Keep-Guns.jpg

With the confederate flag gone and Obamas magic on gun control, looks like 2016 will have no Islamic terrorists attacking Americans or school shootings. The left have addressed the root causes of violence.

Except for the one million plus gun owners that couldn't keep their guns secured.

some people don't deserve to live in a Free country. when they cheer a president crapping on our constitution and steamrolling over OUR RIGHT to Representation of Congress. well these people shouldn't be allowed to vote for the rest of our lives.

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Ben Franklin

Why don't you make a cohesive argument on why you need an assault weapon.

-- Ben Franklin

Why don't you make a cohesive argument on why you feel you have the right to tell me I can't buy one?

Who elected you the judge and jury?

-- Ben Franklin

define 'assault weapon'

-- Ben Franklin

Why don't you make a cohesive argument on why you feel you have the right to tell me I can't buy one?

Assault weapons were designed and built to kill people. Why do you need one?

-- Ben Franklin

Assault weapons were designed and built to kill people. Why do you need one?
I don't need one..........don't own one............Again who the hell made you the judge and jury of what the hell I can own in this country?

-- Ben Franklin

define 'assault weapon'

Any gun designed with the main purpose to kill people.

-- Ben Franklin

define 'assault weapon'

Any gun designed with the main purpose to kill people.
Hell a rock can kill someone............ban rocks..............

A gun is an object........only the user can determine the purpose for it's use.

Forum List

Back