Welcome to Biden's world

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Skyrocketing gas prices have already begun to take a dramatic toll on public safety, as one Michigan county announced it must limit in-person responses to 911 calls since their department has already exhausted its fuel budget.

Michigan County Limits In-Person Responses To 911 Calls After Blowing Through Gas Budget

1654877963660.png

I wonder how the Dems are going to try and spin the historic bitch slapping voters will hit them with this Nov. We all know it will be a repudiation of Dem policies, but that Dems will refuse to change course. Dems are going to have to come up with an excuse.

My #1 choice for the excuse Dems will use - "Voters just don't understand Dem policies, we need to get the word out." Well the word is out, sky high gas and food prices. Sky high inflation. Sky high taxes. Sky high illegals flooding across the border. Sky high crime. Sky high drug overdoses. By most every measure Dem policies have made things much worse for the poor and middle class.

I wonder how the Dems are going to try and spin the historic bitch slapping voters will hit them with this Nov. We all know it will be a repudiation of Dem policies, but that Dems will refuse to change course. Dems are going to have to come up with an excuse.

My #1 choice for the excuse Dems will use - "Voters just don't understand Dem policies, we need to get the word out." Well the word is out, sky high gas and food prices. Sky high inflation. Sky high taxes. Sky high illegals flooding across the border. Sky high crime. Sky high drug overdoses. By most every measure Dem policies have made things much worse for the poor and middle class.

The current poor are expendable. The middle class will eventually be taking their place.

The current poor are expendable. The middle class will eventually be taking their place.

I'm sure they want to just have poor instead of poor and middle class. They want 2 tiers, them and everyone else.

You know elites hate the poor, but they hate the middle class also. They obviously have a "us vs them" attitude. The only time they speak about the middle class is when they are grandstanding on tv and pretty speaking like how a couple adults would about a child that they act like isn't even there when the kid is standing right next to them. They talk about what we should be doing, what they need to do for us and so on as if they are our parents deciding what's right and wrong for us.

They don't like us owning guns and land, being free to say and do what we want, making our own choices, defying them when we don't do or say what they want. I'm pretty were just animals to them to be kept obedient or kids that should be seen and not heard.

I'm sure they want to just have poor instead of poor and middle class. They want 2 tiers, them and everyone else.

You know elites hate the poor, but they hate the middle class also. They obviously have a "us vs them" attitude. The only time they speak about the middle class is when they are grandstanding on tv and pretty speaking like how a couple adults would about a child that they act like isn't even there when the kid is standing right next to them. They talk about what we should be doing, what they need to do for us and so on as if they are our parents deciding what's right and wrong for us.

They don't like us owning guns and land, being free to say and do what we want, making our own choices, defying them when we don't do or say what they want. I'm pretty were just animals to them to be kept obedient or kids that should be seen and not heard.

Yupp.
They want total dependency.

Seems like the French underwent a time like this a couple hundred years ago. Didn't work out to well for them--guillotines were involved.

Main difference being those people were tougher with nothing left to lose. Meanwhile the average American is soft and weak, and as long as they can have air conditioning and watch reality tv they don't care.

Poor people back then we're decidedly tougher than most Americans today. No disrespect to America or a good portion of Americans intended.

Forum List

Back