"Weinstein is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not difficult to understand why these people can't get enough of rapefugees.

"This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."
- Michelle Obama

They sent their daughter into the hands of the predator too. The leftist vision of a "wonderful human being".

First Lady Michelle Obama Hosts a Student Film Symposium
Hell, their daughter will not doubt have her future career assured, or at least she'll garner a substantial road stake by settling for a huge payoff. You don't think Obamas would sell their own family for political tender?

It's not difficult to understand why these people can't get enough of rapefugees.

"This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."
- Michelle Obama

They sent their daughter into the hands of the predator too. The leftist vision of a "wonderful human being".

Harvey Weinstein and the Obamas and the Clintons all deserve each other… Repugnant pieces of shit all of them

since republicans voted a pervert a sex predator into our WH Maybe Weinstein should give it a try He'd get the republican vote for sure

- Michelle Obama

Harvey Weinstein and the Obamas in the Clintons all deserve each other… Repugnant pieces of shit all of them

I agree! ^^ and even that is an understatement!

My God what scum ....what filth, Clintons, Obamas and Hollyweird!

:puke3:Repugnant creatures!

- Michelle Obama

Hell, their daughter will not doubt have her future career assured, or at least she'll garner a substantial road stake by settling for a huge payoff. You don't think Obamas would sell their own family for political tender?
You're an idiot

Michelle Obama might have been a typical ignorant star struck victim of the H'wood hustle, or not but Hussein must have known about Weinstein's abuse of women and the freaking hypocrite covered it up as long as the donations kept flowing. It's incredible that the Hussein administration (with the help of the MSM and liberal thugs) threatened an entire state with economic sanctions if the people of North Carolina didn't allow confused men to powder their noses in the ladies room but he couldn't care less about systematic sexual abuse of genetic women at the hands of monsters in Hollywood like Weinstein. Why do democrats care more about fake women than real women?

- Michelle Obama

You're an idiot
Progressives love pedophilia

since republicans voted a pervert a sex predator into our WH Maybe Weinstein should give it a try He'd get the republican vote for sure
Oh Eddie, it's so sad how are you are trying to distract from the fact did the Democratic party's of elite is connected at the hip to the latest Hollywood perverted sex criminal. Since Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein have so much in common I can see why the Clintons and he were so close. I can only guess that it was Weinstein's money that made the Obamas and Weinstein close.

- Michelle Obama

You're an idiot
I see some competition has entered the contest

- Michelle Obama

You're an idiot
Why, thank you! Coming from the likes of you, that's quite a compliment.
Of course, it would take one to know one, wouldn't it?

I must protest; from what I can gather WeinErStein has not been convicted of ANYTHING yet though I'd love to see him go to court just because he enabled the Clintons and Demokkkrats...again not illegal unfortunately. After the hysteria dies down I want to know: will those who DID "screw to play" hand back their Oscars???????

Greg

Oh Eddie, it's so sad how are you are trying to distract from the fact did the Democratic party's of elite is connected at the hip to the latest Hollywood perverted sex criminal. Since Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein have so much in common I can see why the Clintons and he were so close. I can only guess that it was Weinstein's money that made the Obamas and Weinstein close.
Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb8oOG4XzZUl.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake, Trump is on record saying he is a friend of Weinstein and Weinstein called him personally to tell him he is the biggest star in Hollywood.

This video of Michelle Obama is from 2013.

- Michelle Obama

You're an idiot
I see some competition has entered the contest
Hollywood types has always been into pedophilia...

- Michelle Obama

You're an idiot
Why, thank you! Coming from the likes of you, that's quite a compliment.
Of course, it would take one to know one, wouldn't it?
It takes one to know one? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back