Los Angeles jury convicts Harvey Weinstein on 3 rape, sexual assault charges

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Los Angeles jury convicts Harvey Weinstein on 3 rape,

sexual assault charges

20 Dec 2022 ~~ By Peter Weber

A jury in Los Angeles on Monday found disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein guilty of raping and sexually assaulting an Italian actress and model, acquitted him of one sexual battery charge from a massage therapist, and deadlocked on three more sexual assault charges from two other women.
Weinstein, 70, is already two years into a 23-year rape and sexual assault sentence in New York. The Los Angeles verdict, reached after a monthlong trial and nine days of jury deliberation, will likely add decades to his incarceration.

Commentary:
Indeed, Weinstein lost favor in the Hollywood Woke crowd and now will only see the light of day through the bars of cell he's been committed too.
This second trial has cemented the fact.
Michelle (Mike) Obama: "Harvey Weinstein is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."
Mike probably got a chance to ride Harvey's tailpipe and fell in love with some white sugar.
Maoist Elite Democrats love these rapists. Clinton, Epstein, Weinstein, Kennedy, Brandon and the list goes on. All confirmed in Jeffery Epstein's black book, that the FBI has kept from the public.
Harvey took the fall for all the compromised Hollywood filth. He is just the poster child, whereas the bulk of the perps in Hollywood remain. He was an ugly pathetic man and all the wannabe smutty starlets knew what they were doing bedding him.., including the shameless wifey Newsom.

Last edited:

Los Angeles jury convicts Harvey Weinstein on 3 rape,

sexual assault charges

20 Dec 2022 ~~ By Peter Weber

A jury in Los Angeles on Monday found disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein guilty of raping and sexually assaulting an Italian actress and model, acquitted him of one sexual battery charge from a massage therapist, and deadlocked on three more sexual assault charges from two other women.
Weinstein, 70, is already two years into a 23-year rape and sexual assault sentence in New York. The Los Angeles verdict, reached after a monthlong trial and nine days of jury deliberation, will likely add decades to his incarceration.

Commentary:
Indeed, Weinstein lost favor in the Hollywood Woke crowd and now will only see the liht of day through the bars of cell he's been committed too.
This second trial as cemented the fact.
Michelle (Mike) Obama: "Harvey Weinstein is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."
Mike probably got a chance to ride Harvey's tailpipe and fell in love with some white sugar.
Maoist Elite Democrats love these rapists. Clinton, Epstein, Weinstein, Kennedy, Brandon and the list goes on. All confirmed in Jeffery Epstein's black book, that the FBI has kept from the public.
Harvey took the fall for all the compromised Hollywood filth. he is just the poster child, whereas the bulk of the perps in Hollywood remain. He was an ugly pathetic man and all the wannabe smutty starlets knew what they were doing bedding him.. including shameless wifey Newsome who needs a new Gucci bag.
Bet he only stays 3 days in jail, and then the LA DA will set him free...

I doubt we'll ever see that list. Like Heidi Fleiss's lil black book. We only learned about Charlie Sheen being in there because he stood up and shouted it loud and proud.

I'm surprised that Weinstein didn't call B. Hussein O as a character witness.

After all, the ex-Presbo did send his daughter to Weinstein to perform Intern Duties for Harvey.

How many of the women and men he was with contracted AIDS from his sorry ass?

As for the idiot who was convicted of rape, well hope he has soap on a rope!

I don't think they will put Harvey into a cell block with gay rapists. Although even if they did, I'm not sure that he's really that attractive to the Homo Community. Maybe our lib friends can speculate on this.

I don't think they will put Harvey into a cell block with gay rapists. Although even if they did, I'm not sure that he's really that attractive to the Homo Community. Maybe our lib friends can speculate on this.
I believe Rose will pay someone to rape him in the shower a few times.

1671590440422.jpeg

Forum List

Back