Weddings are wrong

No you are just angry because no one would ever marry you.

That's a burden I don't want. Also, to be married and only able to have sex with 1 woman for the rest of my life? What happens when she gets old and gets unattractive? I can't sleep with someone else because that wouldn't be right. Then there is the whole divorce thing that probably inevitable with me and that leaves my wealth open for the taking, which is bullshit.

I don't want it. No thank you.
Yes anyone would marry you would eventually divorce you. Tell us something we don't know.

With the high divorce rates most marriages are doomed to fail. Fact of life.

So is the rate of second and third marraiges.
I cannot believe how many repeat offenders there are.

Do people NEVER learn?

Weddings are overrated and wrong. They show favoritism of one person over another. I have many women that love me. Is it really fair for me to chose? I don't think so.

And they are all named Lola L-O-L-A.:uhoh3::eek:

The marriage ceremony is just a big party don't need that big shindig if you do not have the scratch. Just elope.

Last edited:
Weddings are overrated and wrong. They show favoritism of one person over another. I have many women that love me. Is it really fair for me to chose? I don't think so.

You should save your breath. You are going to need it later to inflate one of your girlfriends.

Thankfully, you have many years in which to change your mind before you are actually old enough to get one.

Forum List

Back