Wearing white

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Was that for their solidarity with Northam and now the AG of Va? It looked like a crowd Margaret sanger would talk to

Progressives consistently use objects (white dresses) when they cannot defend their positions rationally. They understood that Trump would expose the Democrats for who they are, which he did.

They wore white to demonstrate how it's gender and race that are important, as opposed to people as a whole. Segregation and identity politics is at their core. In this case they celebrate themselves, but not men. Matter of fact, they only celebrated to congratulate themselves.

Was that for their solidarity with Northam and now the AG of Va? It looked like a crowd Margaret sanger would talk to
I guess your propgandists have kept you in ignorance once again, eh?

Why Congresswomen Wore ‘Suffragette White’ To Trump’s State Of The Union Address
LOL, you guys love wearing white.....it's hilarious.....also why do you guy wear blackface so much? VA democrats love that stuff
Maybe you can be the one to tell me why it is that once a tard like you has been shown just how fucking ignorant you are, you double down.

Forum List

Back