UFC 299 Goes Wild as Former President Trump Enters Arena — “F*ck Joe Biden” Chant Erupts in Miami (VIDEO)

Talk about a packed house of American patriots. Trump was greeted like an emperor. Why can't Joe Biden go to these events to get this much love and support from the crowd?

Greeted like an emperor? OMG did you actually say that? You nailed it. That's the problem with Trump in a nutshell. Keep repeating that. It's invaluable.

Trump is working hard to destroy the Republican party. IMO we need thoughtful conservatives... Hopefully rational and moderate. ... and educated.

Trump talks about the MAGA Worker's Party. Are you actually part of that?
I’m not part of the MAGA Worker’s Party. What you say about the Republican Party, I say about the Democrat Party. IMO, we need thoughtful liberals… Hopefully rational and moderate. Watching how liberals think nothing of pursuing hyperinflation policies including, policies that result in higher energy prices, tells US that the liberals that have destroyed the Democrat Party, are anything but rational.

Oh I'm no coward. Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator. He's not a bright guy. Do you recall any other president or candidate where people chanted fuck the opposition?

They are behaving like a feral mob. Trump is their guy.

You have another problem waiting in the wings. JD Vance is a real dumbass. He's claiming Biden is trying to kill MAGA voters with Fentanyl.

Do you know the difference between nationalism and patriotism? Trump doesn't.
Cmon man, you're just saying that because Biden can't find a crowd that isn't saying F*ck Joe Biden.

I like the respect they have for Trump. They stood when he entered the arena. And I don't believe that they were all Republicans that were cheering.
There is high energy Trump vs this:
President Joe Biden gets in a nap on the beach on Wednesday

Forum List

Back