UFC 299 Goes Wild as Former President Trump Enters Arena — “F*ck Joe Biden” Chant Erupts in Miami (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Talk about a packed house of American patriots. Trump was greeted like an emperor. Why can't Joe Biden go to these events to get this much love and support from the crowd?

It was a great fight night from the peliminaries on up to the main event.Nice to see Mister Trump and his daughter there.
One thing I and others like about him, he dosen't mind mingling with us regular folks. He doesn't mind being himself no phony fronts trying to be liked, unlike some other well known people in political circles.

The only thing wrong about the fights my''pay for view'' kept disconnecting and I missed some parts of some real good matches.

That into of Trumps was so good and heroic. It looked like he was the champion warrior the Bible says he is. It almost looked like he was about to strip down and jump into the rink.

Ivanka looked so pretty as always.

Trump train coming!

That into of Trumps was so good and heroic. It looked like he was the champion warrior the Bible says he is. It almost looked like he was about to strip down and jump into the rink.

Ivanka looked so pretty as always.

Trump train coming!
61ZsfZqNCOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I am voting for Trump

Talk about a packed house of American patriots. Trump was greeted like an emperor. Why can't Joe Biden go to these events to get this much love and support from the crowd?

Joe only likes fights of confused “men” vs women.

Where are the Emperor Piss Pants supporters ?

The master showman and communicator to the masses is always fascinating to watch .

If only he could perfect the" Walking on Water " illusion he could get 80% of all votes not just 60% .

Where are the Emperor Piss Pants supporters ?

The master showman and communicator to the masses is always fascinating to watch .

If only he could perfect the" Walking on Water " illusion he could get 80% of all votes not just 60% .
Not sure if you Russians recognize a real election. Here in the US we can usually tell who will win by looking at the size of their audiences and their enthusiasm. Biden's "rallys" look like funerals.

You voting for Putin tomorrow?

Gives everyone a chance to act like white trash .

It was a great fight night from the peliminaries on up to the main event.Nice to see Mister Trump and his daughter there.
One thing I and others like about him, he dosen't mind mingling with us regular folks. He doesn't mind being himself no phony fronts trying to be liked, unlike some other well known people in political circles.

The only thing wrong about the fights my''pay for view'' kept disconnecting and I missed some parts of some real good matches.

If folks refused to pay to watch, eventually they would start putting them on regular TV again.

Gives everyone a chance to act like white trash .
Do you really support diversity and different viewpoints or is your support of diverse people and their interests conditioned upon them sharing your viewpoints?

surada is a coward. You probably won't get an answer.

Oh I'm no coward. Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator. He's not a bright guy. Do you recall any other president or candidate where people chanted fuck the opposition?

They are behaving like a feral mob. Trump is their guy.

You have another problem waiting in the wings. JD Vance is a real dumbass. He's claiming Biden is trying to kill MAGA voters with Fentanyl.

Do you know the difference between nationalism and patriotism? Trump doesn't.

Do you really support diversity and different viewpoints or is your support of diverse people and their interests conditioned upon them sharing your viewpoints?

Trump is working hard to destroy the Republican party. IMO we need thoughtful conservatives... Hopefully rational and moderate. ... and educated.

Trump talks about the MAGA Worker's Party. Are you actually part of that?

Trump, just a good old boy who doesn't mind mingling with the rabble, right?

As he bleeds them dry.

The only time Trump ever got his hands dirty was when he touched the money that he ripped off from some poor bastard who never knew what him him until it was too late.

Did you notice the disappointment in POS45's grandson's face when his grandpa completely ignored him?

Forum List

Back