Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

Repeat after me..........I have a medical condition so I can't wear a mask.

If asked what condition. My medical is none of your business. Not required to answer. Have a nice day.

Wow, Freyasman sure got triggered.
Yeah, people like that piss me off.
The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

Can someone explain that?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I don’t like the government shutting shit down, I don’t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I don’t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.
Fuck.... another lemming racing for the cliffs edge.

(SMH)
Shake your head, cumquat. Lemmings following your leadership.
I am just living my life, not hurting a soul, and minding my own business.

I wish more people would follow that example.
I have no problem with you doing that but if you’re gonna come into my shop then put on a mask like everybody else or don’t come in at all. Cool?
That's fine; the only 2 times it's come up I just very politely kept asking if they wanted my money or not?
I told them I just wanted to spend some money there and would they please let me.... and they did.
So you put the minimum wage workers standing behind the counter in that kind of a position?. It shouldn’t be their job to enforce mask policy, yet your douchey ass has to go there and make them deal with another self centered asshole. Great... you sound like a real winner.
No, THEIR BOSS put them in that position by not having the guts to stand up to this shit.
I didn't tell anyone to fuck off, I politely asked if they wanted my business.

Like I said, I'm just living my life and going about my day, not hurting or bothering a soul.

Why don't people just let me?
So you’re gonna be a dick to them for a policy their boss has? A policy made to protect them as they expose themselves to stranger after stranger some of which may have a contagious disease that they could take him to their family. All for min wage? Just so you can prove a point. Don’t fool yourself into thinking you’re polite. You’re being a passive aggressive antagonistic asshole and we all know it
I'm never passive aggressive, I can flip the asshole switch faster than anyone you ever met. But I didn't do that..... I just asked a simple question and then did my shopping.
That doesn't make me the bad guy and you probably need to reflect on how fucked up things are if you think it does.

I'm not trying to force some arbitrary new societal norm down anyone's throat, I'm just pleasantly going about my day and being hounded by strangers who all seem to be brainwashed cult members.

Wtf, over?
Asking if “you want my money” is passive aggressive. If you didn’t have a mask and you politely asked if you could shop without a mask that would be different.
I have two friends ive recently spoken to, ones a bartender and The other a hair stylist. They’ve both been brought to tears because of people giving them a hard time about masks at work. These ladies are just trying to make rent and one lives with her elderly mother and is terrified of getting sick and bringing it home. These are the people your fucking with because your pansy ass can’t put a piece of cloth over you mouth while your in their place of business. Yes, you are a total asshole.
And I wrestle fucktards almost every night in a facility full of infected people; you don't hear me whining about it.
If I decide the risk isn't worth the pay, I'll quit.... that's my call.

I didn't create this virus, I'm not spreading this virus, I didn't tell everyone to hide at home, and I didn't nuke the economy.
This shit ain't on me, and while I understand the desire to lash out at innocent people (childish btw) ya'll need to remember that some of us will defend ourselves.
And you will not like it when your bullying gets addressed.
Hey, I’m just telling you how douchey your little snowflake games are and who they effect. Not that you give a shit. It’s all about YOU I guess
So you're getting pissy because you are not as important to me, as I myself, am?

What a fucking prima donna YOU are..... damn, guy. (smh)
No dumbass, I’m pointing out that you don’t give a shIt about anybody other than yourself. You not wearing a mask when in public is you protecting yourself it’s you putting your BS political agenda o we the concerns of those around you. And from your work conditions It sounds like you have a high risk due to exposure. So you very well could catch it and then go spread it. The fact that you do see that or seem to care is really fucked up
No, you're angry that I refuse to cosign your bullshit.

If you're scared of me having it, all you have to do is keep back.... but instead you feel entitled to dictate what I wear in public. That's not about fear of transmission, that's just bullying.

Fuck you, and fuck that.
It’s not bullshit I could prove that to you if you answered my question about how it spreads but you won’t answer. Gee I wonder why
Uh....... hey dumbass, go re-read.
I already did answer that, not that you were entitled to an answer.

You catch this flu strain the same way you do any other; it's not magic.
Same way you catch any other?? That’s not an answer. How do you catch all the others?? Lay it out for me... how is this thing spreading?
No, I answered you already, even though you didn't deserve it.
Now you tell me what makes this virus so much more contagious than any other one in history?
Lay it out for ME.....

The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I don’t like the government shutting shit down, I don’t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I don’t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.

(SMH)

I have no problem with you doing that but if you’re gonna come into my shop then put on a mask like everybody else or don’t come in at all. Cool?
That's fine; the only 2 times it's come up I just very politely kept asking if they wanted my money or not?
I told them I just wanted to spend some money there and would they please let me.... and they did.
So you put the minimum wage workers standing behind the counter in that kind of a position?. It shouldn’t be their job to enforce mask policy, yet your douchey ass has to go there and make them deal with another self centered asshole. Great... you sound like a real winner.
No, THEIR BOSS put them in that position by not having the guts to stand up to this shit.

Like I said, I'm just living my life and going about my day, not hurting or bothering a soul.

So you’re gonna be a dick to them for a policy their boss has? A policy made to protect them as they expose themselves to stranger after stranger some of which may have a contagious disease that they could take him to their family. All for min wage? Just so you can prove a point. Don’t fool yourself into thinking you’re polite. You’re being a passive aggressive antagonistic asshole and we all know it
I'm never passive aggressive, I can flip the asshole switch faster than anyone you ever met. But I didn't do that..... I just asked a simple question and then did my shopping.
That doesn't make me the bad guy and you probably need to reflect on how fucked up things are if you think it does.

I'm not trying to force some arbitrary new societal norm down anyone's throat, I'm just pleasantly going about my day and being hounded by strangers who all seem to be brainwashed cult members.

Wtf, over?
Asking if “you want my money” is passive aggressive. If you didn’t have a mask and you politely asked if you could shop without a mask that would be different.
I have two friends ive recently spoken to, ones a bartender and The other a hair stylist. They’ve both been brought to tears because of people giving them a hard time about masks at work. These ladies are just trying to make rent and one lives with her elderly mother and is terrified of getting sick and bringing it home. These are the people your fucking with because your pansy ass can’t put a piece of cloth over you mouth while your in their place of business. Yes, you are a total asshole.
And I wrestle fucktards almost every night in a facility full of infected people; you don't hear me whining about it.

I didn't create this virus, I'm not spreading this virus, I didn't tell everyone to hide at home, and I didn't nuke the economy.
This shit ain't on me, and while I understand the desire to lash out at innocent people (childish btw) ya'll need to remember that some of us will defend ourselves.
Hey, I’m just telling you how douchey your little snowflake games are and who they effect. Not that you give a shit. It’s all about YOU I guess
So you're getting pissy because you are not as important to me, as I myself, am?

No dumbass, I’m pointing out that you don’t give a shIt about anybody other than yourself. You not wearing a mask when in public is you protecting yourself it’s you putting your BS political agenda o we the concerns of those around you. And from your work conditions It sounds like you have a high risk due to exposure. So you very well could catch it and then go spread it. The fact that you do see that or seem to care is really fucked up

If you're scared of me having it, all you have to do is keep back.... but instead you feel entitled to dictate what I wear in public. That's not about fear of transmission, that's just bullying.

Fuck you, and fuck that.
It’s not bullshit I could prove that to you if you answered my question about how it spreads but you won’t answer. Gee I wonder why

Same way you catch any other?? That’s not an answer. How do you catch all the others?? Lay it out for me... how is this thing spreading?
Now you tell me what makes this virus so much more contagious than any other one in history?
Lay it out for ME.....
Sure no problem. I’ll lay it out for you in the same way you answered my question.

the thing that makes this virus more contagious and more deadly than the others is the fact that more people catch it and die from it.

Fun conversing with you

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....
Sure no problem. I’ll lay it out for you in the same way you answered my question.

the thing that makes this virus more contagious and more deadly than the others is the fact that more people catch it and die from it.

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

this discussion is riveting btw.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

False.

It's not any easier to catch than any other strain of influenza. It might fuck you up more, depending on your age and overall health, but you catch it the same way.

So why all the lunatic new precautions?

IMO, they just want to see how many of you all will bend over and spread on command.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

False.

It's not any easier to catch than any other strain of influenza. It might fuck you up more, depending on your age and overall health, but you catch it the same way.

IMO, they just want to see how many of you all will bend over and spread on command.
Why the precautions?! Well to quote captain dumb Ass... because “it might fuck you up more” enough said

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

False.

Why the precautions?! Well to quote captain dumb Ass... because “it might fuck you up more” enough said
But we don't do it for any of the far more dangerous diseases out there like TB, Ebola, AIDS, etc.

Why not?

BECAUSE IT AIN'T ABOUT THE ILLNESS, IT'S ABOUT CONTROLLING PEOPLE.
That's why.

But we don't do it for any of the far more dangerous diseases out there like TB, Ebola, AIDS, etc.

Why not?

That's why.

AIDS isn't an aerosol virus. Ebola isn't an aerosol virus. TB is, but apparently does not have asymptomatic transmission, and there are multiple drugs which have proven effective in treating TB.

When it comes to masks, 2 of your examples don't work, and the 3rd is not "far more dangerous" There were fewer than 9000 reported cases of TB in the US in 2019. There is a vaccine for TB, but it's so infrequently contracted that the vaccine is not recommended in the US.

Sorry, your examples don't make your point.

Why not?

That's why.

AIDS isn't an aerosol virus. Ebola isn't an aerosol virus. TB is, but apparently does not have asymptomatic transmission, and there are multiple drugs which have proven effective in treating TB.

When it comes to masks, 2 of your examples don't work, and the 3rd is not "far more dangerous" There were fewer than 9000 reported cases of TB in the US in 2019. There is a vaccine for TB, but it's so infrequently contracted that the vaccine is not recommended in the US.

Sorry, your examples don't make your point.

I disagree.

All you have to do to keep from contracting this is stay back out of other people's faces; that's it.
If someone is asymptomatic, then they aren't sneezing or coughing so unless you're right up in their face, hugging or kissing them, or sleeping next to them, you're not going to get it from them.

Telling everyone to wear masks everywhere is a waste of time and the only reason everyone is insisting on it, is that it's a VISIBLE sign of submission to the hive. So they can more easily identify the ones who think for themselves...... and then they sic the mob on those individuals, for daring to BE individuals.

The livestock are branding themselves now.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

False.

Why not?

That's why.
Well those ones aren’t as contagious or as wide spread. You didn’t do very well in school did you?

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

False.

Why not?

That's why.
Well those ones aren’t as contagious or as wide spread. You didn’t do very well in school did you?
They're not?

I'm not the who needs more schooling here.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Fuck you, and fuck that.

Lay it out for ME.....

Fun conversing with you
Except no they don't.
Yes they do.

False.

Why not?

That's why.
They're not?

I'm not the who needs more schooling here.
Yes you are

Repeat after me..........I have a medical condition so I can't wear a mask.

If asked what condition. My medical is none of your business. Not required to answer. Have a nice day.
You are not keeping up. Masks are cool now.
838B3CD3-FFEB-4104-A361-254E2EDBE410.jpeg

I've only worn a mask twice, and one of the times I literally blacked out, almost completely passed out but I had to lay down and breathe, and even then I was very close to having someone call an ambulance, because for a couple minutes I was still on the brink of losing consciousness. This happened at a grocery store, so it was embarrassing.

The second time I wore a mask I had it only covering my mouth so I could breathe through my nose.

I am not going to do it again, I refuse to be muzzled based on an orchestrated lie.

Forum List

Back