“Wealth distribution”...”Income inequality”...”The gap”...WTF does this even mean?

Perhaps if you weren’t a loser you would know what that means.

Go to school
I always wonder who these guys are. Are they

1. Rich CEOs trying to convince us their way is right?

2. Poor racist religious or gun loving broke asses?

3. Russians

Weird how the simplest thing doesn’t even occur to you.
Could “we” be responsible, disciplined and ambitious...could we have done all the right shit to set us on the right path while the beggars were smoking weed and making babies?
While you were cruising and counting on begging your way through life I was out following a very simple manual (the same one you could have followed) that would keep me independent and 100% self funded.
But I’m just as successful and maybe more debt free than you. I’m not talking about me and you. Your way won’t work for 70% of the people out there.

I agree if they aren’t smart enough to vote for it every two years, fuck it you win

Sorry bud...NOBODY truly successful speaks like you do....NOBODY
Paid off my condo last year. Got a $30,000 raise last year for my 2016 sales. Re,ember back when republicans were denying the economy was good? Remember you political hack?

And don’t get me started. I make so much money I just bought a pontoon cash $26k and I’ve already saved up enough I can almost buy another one 4 months later.

I have no kids, no debt. I lease my f150 so $350 a month, condo dues and taxes what? I don’t even know because I don’t look.

You just reminded me, I need to up my 401k. When I got the raise I upped it and wanted to up it more after I realize I’m piling up money I don’t need.

Should I put it in the 401k or buy stock? Or bitcoin? If you are successful give me a tip.

Yes a lot of liberals are successful. You just can’t imagine someone not having that con gene you have

Congrats...good for you.
You’re the only “successful” guy I know that speaks and thinks like someone needing a free ride. Weird.

“Wealth distribution”...”Income inequality”...”The gap”...WTF does this even mean?

It means you're an idiot who is unable to grasp a simple concept.

It’s really not that “simple” to convince sane people that DaShawn and ShaQuita aren’t getting their piece of the pie because some ‘system’ and or higher power is holding them back.
Listen to how foolish you sound once.

It’s really not that “simple” to convince sane people that DaShawn and ShaQuita aren’t getting their piece of the pie because some ‘system’ and or higher power is holding them back.

You're the only one saying that, dope.

You're the only one saying that, dope.

Well go ahead and enlighten us Jake. You have our permission.
We’re standing by

What is “wealth distribution”?
Do Lefties really believe that Father Government or some higher power is “distributing” or handing out wealth? It doesn’t make any sense that people make different decisions and choose different pathways in life which lead them to different levels of wealth?
We hear Lefties always whining about these things and I always wonder why. I can’t wrap my head around how my quality of life is different because my neighbor makes more than I do and or has accumulated more wealth than I have.
I’m hoping sealybobo and rightwinger and some of the other beggars will get in here and make sense out of it all.

If you have to ask these questions then you really should log off and go back to school. Proclaiming this much ignorance, as if it's some kind of master wisdom, is pathetic.

Do Lefties really believe that Father Government or some higher power is “distributing” or handing out wealth? It doesn’t make any sense that people make different decisions and choose different pathways in life which lead them to different levels of wealth?
We hear Lefties always whining about these things and I always wonder why. I can’t wrap my head around how my quality of life is different because my neighbor makes more than I do and or has accumulated more wealth than I have.
I’m hoping sealybobo and rightwinger and some of the other beggars will get in here and make sense out of it all.

If you have to ask these questions then you really should log off and go back to school. Proclaiming this much ignorance, as if it's some kind of master wisdom, is pathetic.

Stop wasting our time…Post your spin on it.

that the right wing really is, economically clueless and economically Causeless when it comes to our political-economy.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

“we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.”

Danny says....
”we need to pay $15 per hour to wetbacks and low iQ filth to work brainless jobs or to sit at home and smoke weed....AND we need to automate industry to reduce the number of humans needed within the workforce so we can pay more in welfare benefits.”

Folks, I’m not making this shit up...I promise. This is today’s Left.

Go to school

Go to school

3. Russians

Broke, I have a question-------------> Suppose we took ALL the money from the top 1%. Wait, how about we just take it from the top 5%? If we do that tomorrow, would that eliminate the top 5%?

Nope! The following day, there would be a new TOP 5%! Would the Leftists have the government then steal their money?

CONCLUSION----------> There is ALWAYS a top 1 or 5%! Mathematically, it is impossible NOT to have them. The Lefts logic, is no logic at all.

CONSIDER---------> What they REALLY mean is, "we hate America!" Why? Because Americans are the top 5% of the world. The poorest American lives better than 95% of the world. The biggest threat to the poor in this country, is obesity. Most of the poor in this country have a car, plenty of food, a warm residence, and cool in the summer. Are people trying to BREAK IN, or OUT of this country?

The Left has to foster envy and jealousies between Americans, because their ideas SUCK. They have to make people believe they have no chance, so as they can convince them to do legalized theft and redistribute, to put them in power.

That is exactly why the far Left fears Trump. If the economy keeps blossoming, people will no longer need the Left. Just like Reagan, he put policies forward to let business grow, thus allowing them to employ more people. This, the Left, can not have.

Oh, you're merely looking for spin? Then that makes this nothing more than a troll thread that needs to be moved to the trash room.

Oh, you're merely looking for spin? Then that makes this nothing more than a troll thread that needs to be moved to the trash room.

Haha...translation:
You have nothing of value to add and you feel stupid. Got it.
You don’t get to decide where threads belong...sorry Loon

that the right wing really is, economically clueless and economically Causeless when it comes to our political-economy.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

“we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.”

Danny says....
”we need to pay $15 per hour to wetbacks and low iQ filth to work brainless jobs or to sit at home and smoke weed....AND we need to automate industry to reduce the number of humans needed within the workforce so we can pay more in welfare benefits.”

Go to school

Go to school

3. Russians

Broke, I have a question-------------> Suppose we took ALL the money from the top 1%. Wait, how about we just take it from the top 5%? If we do that tomorrow, would that eliminate the top 5%?

Nope! The following day, there would be a new TOP 5%! Would the Leftists have the government then steal their money?

CONCLUSION----------> There is ALWAYS a top 1 or 5%! Mathematically, it is impossible NOT to have them. The Lefts logic, is no logic at all.

CONSIDER---------> What they REALLY mean is, "we hate America!" Why? Because Americans are the top 5% of the world. The poorest American lives better than 95% of the world. The biggest threat to the poor in this country, is obesity. Most of the poor in this country have a car, plenty of food, a warm residence, and cool in the summer. Are people trying to BREAK IN, or OUT of this country?

The Left has to foster envy and jealousies between Americans, because their ideas SUCK. They have to make people believe they have no chance, so as they can convince them to do legalized theft and redistribute, to put them in power.

That is exactly why the far Left fears Trump. If the economy keeps blossoming, people will no longer need the Left. Just like Reagan, he put policies forward to let business grow, thus allowing them to employ more people. This, the Left, can not have.

Very well said...you nailed it. Thanks for taking the time to articulate it.

Oh that's the leftist lingo for a shake down. Let's put it this way: illegals taking over your stuff.

If your neighbor makes more money than you he will get all the women. Leftists are already second rate and can't get women so having a neighbor that's attractive and stashed with cash is a complete disaster.

Yes. From tax breaks that benefit the rich and shift the tax burden more on to us, or lead to cuts in social services and programs to turning a blind eye to illegal employers to allowing companies to move their operations overseas so ceo's, shareholders and consumers can benefit at the expense of American workers.

Kroger grocery company CEO Rodney McMullen cut COVID-19 hazard pay for food workers last year just months into the pandemic — then scooped up a record $22.4 million in compensation for himself, Bloomberg reported Thursday.
McMullen’s pay package was revealed Thursday in a regulatory filing. His compensation rose almost 6% from the prior year, padded by a bigger bonus, a salary hike and stock awards, Bloomberg noted. That was McMullen’s biggest take ever since he became CEO in 2013.

What other ways have the rich waged class warfare on us? If Kroger employees were unionized, that CEO wouldn't have gotten $22 million. He would have got $11 million and Kroger employers would get the other $11 million.

Danny says....

Go to school

Go to school

3. Russians

Good point. Kroger has 453,000 employees. That's only $25 per employee if they took half the CEO's $22 million dollar pay. So something is out of wack. Wages not keeping up with inflation for a lot of people.

Yes. From tax breaks that benefit the rich and shift the tax burden more on to us, or lead to cuts in social services and programs to turning a blind eye to illegal employers to allowing companies to move their operations overseas so ceo's, shareholders and consumers can benefit at the expense of American workers.

Kroger grocery company CEO Rodney McMullen cut COVID-19 hazard pay for food workers last year just months into the pandemic — then scooped up a record $22.4 million in compensation for himself, Bloomberg reported Thursday.
McMullen’s pay package was revealed Thursday in a regulatory filing. His compensation rose almost 6% from the prior year, padded by a bigger bonus, a salary hike and stock awards, Bloomberg noted. That was McMullen’s biggest take ever since he became CEO in 2013.

What other ways have the rich waged class warfare on us? If Kroger employees were unionized, that CEO wouldn't have gotten $22 million. He would have got $11 million and Kroger employers would get the other $11 million.

Another indoctrinated government school grad.

Here, in America, there is no perennial class of 'the rich.'

"...economic mobility. About 60 percent of the households that were in the lowest income quintile in 1999 were in a higher quintile ten years later. During the same decade, almost 40 percent of the richest households fell to a lower quintile. This is a nation where you can rise or fall. It is a nation where you can climb the economic ladder based not on who you are born to, or what class you are born into, but based on your talents, your passion, your perseverance, and the content of your character." https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

Social security is social engineering no? Medicare? Both good programs republicans swear they are not trying to end. Are they lying?..
Do you see Democrats or Republicans proposing "fixes" for SS or MediCare? ans: NO
MediCare will be insolvent in 2024, and SS in 2034 unless they are fixed soon.

"...economic mobility. About 60 percent of the households that were in the lowest income quintile in 1999 were in a higher quintile ten years later. During the same decade, almost 40 percent of the richest households fell to a lower quintile. This is a nation where you can rise or fall. It is a nation where you can climb the economic ladder based not on who you are born to, or what class you are born into, but based on your talents, your passion, your perseverance, and the content of your character." https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf
Tell that to the blue collar worker who worked for Ford or GM and made great pay but then his job was sent to Mexico or China.

“Wealth distribution”...”Income inequality”...”The gap”...WTF does this even mean?​

I'll translate for you:

We must tear down America and make it into a communist country.

You're welcome

And we can see how well that worked out in the Century of Slaughter.

Tell that to the blue collar worker who worked for Ford or GM and made great pay but then his job was sent to Mexico or China.

Tell that to the 74.2 million who know the truth and voted for Trump.

Now....about Trump's economic miracle....

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."
Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy
townhall.com

Forum List

Back