“Wealth distribution”...”Income inequality”...”The gap”...WTF does this even mean?

What is “wealth distribution”?
Do Lefties really believe that Father Government or some higher power is “distributing” or handing out wealth? It doesn’t make any sense that people make different decisions and choose different pathways in life which lead them to different levels of wealth?
We hear Lefties always whining about these things and I always wonder why. I can’t wrap my head around how my quality of life is different because my neighbor makes more than I do and or has accumulated more wealth than I have.
I’m hoping sealybobo and rightwinger and some of the other beggars will get in here and make sense out of it all.

Equal outcomes as opposed to equal opportunity.

Do Lefties really believe that Father Government or some higher power is “distributing” or handing out wealth? It doesn’t make any sense that people make different decisions and choose different pathways in life which lead them to different levels of wealth?
We hear Lefties always whining about these things and I always wonder why. I can’t wrap my head around how my quality of life is different because my neighbor makes more than I do and or has accumulated more wealth than I have.
I’m hoping sealybobo and rightwinger and some of the other beggars will get in here and make sense out of it all.
that the right wing really is, economically clueless and economically Causeless when it comes to our political-economy.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

“we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.”

Danny says....
”we need to pay $15 per hour to wetbacks and low iQ filth to work brainless jobs or to sit at home and smoke weed....AND we need to automate industry to reduce the number of humans needed within the workforce so we can pay more in welfare benefits.”

Folks, I’m not making this shit up...I promise.
I agree. Fuck a minimum wage hike. It’ll just cause inflation. But, GE makes a billion dollars and for ten years the ceo and vp pay goes up 300 x and workers make the same.

What can government do? Not give tax breaks to companies who pay ceo and vps more than 200x the average workers. That will stop corporate greed. The shareholders will want those tax breaks

Do benefits like health insurance count as part of the minimum wage?
That would be nice if they gave their employees healthcare. I don’t want to make small businesses have to provide healthcare. Of if they should be forced it should be bare bones catastrophic only coverage for $50 a month

that the right wing really is, economically clueless and economically Causeless when it comes to our political-economy.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

“we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.”

Danny says....
”we need to pay $15 per hour to wetbacks and low iQ filth to work brainless jobs or to sit at home and smoke weed....AND we need to automate industry to reduce the number of humans needed within the workforce so we can pay more in welfare benefits.”

I agree. Fuck a minimum wage hike. It’ll just cause inflation. But, GE makes a billion dollars and for ten years the ceo and vp pay goes up 300 x and workers make the same.

What can government do? Not give tax breaks to companies who pay ceo and vps more than 200x the average workers. That will stop corporate greed. The shareholders will want those tax breaks

That would be nice if they gave their employees healthcare. I don’t want to make small businesses have to provide healthcare. Of if they should be forced it should be bare bones catastrophic only coverage for $50 a month

Personally, I think the health insurance should be a benefit over and above the basic wage rate. A worker making $15 an hour is only bringing in about $2500 a month. Health insurance could take a big chunk out of that.

Gotta depart

It means that those who have failed at life are looking to use the government to benefit from the success of those who have succeeded.

Perhaps if you weren’t a loser you would know what that means.

Go to school
I always wonder who these guys are. Are they

1. Rich CEOs trying to convince us their way is right?

2. Poor racist religious or gun loving broke asses?

3. Russians

Weird how the simplest thing doesn’t even occur to you.
Could “we” be responsible, disciplined and ambitious...could we have done all the right shit to set us on the right path while the beggars were smoking weed and making babies?
While you were cruising and counting on begging your way through life I was out following a very simple manual (the same one you could have followed) that would keep me independent and 100% self funded.

Go to school

3. Russians

Could “we” be responsible, disciplined and ambitious...could we have done all the right shit to set us on the right path while the beggars were smoking weed and making babies?
While you were cruising and counting on begging your way through life I was out following a very simple manual (the same one you could have followed) that would keep me independent and 100% self funded.
But I’m just as successful and maybe more debt free than you. I’m not talking about me and you. Your way won’t work for 70% of the people out there.

I agree if they aren’t smart enough to vote for it every two years, fuck it you win

They’ll just rise inflation.

I’m usually on your side but you can’t expect Walmart to pay too much.

I don’t know what the solution should be. How about no tax breaks for any company paying their ceo 300x the average worker? I’m making up the percentage. Whatever would spread the corporate profits out more fairly for workers.

If the company does good all the workers should get a bonus not just the ceo and vps. No?
inflation happens, regardless;

even the dollar menu won't double.

Go to school

3. Russians

There Is No Institutional Racism In America

It has long been know that simple, traditional, rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty. They are no secret:

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
And presidential candidate Rick Santorum has been quoting their findings on the campaign trail.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent .Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

Danny says....

only in the Third World, not the First World, right wingers.

Danny says....

Personally, I think the health insurance should be a benefit over and above the basic wage rate. A worker making $15 an hour is only bringing in about $2500 a month. Health insurance could take a big chunk out of that.

Gotta depart

Most making $15 per hour in Mexifornia are named Guadalupe...they have a litter of anchor babies, I pay for their healthcare.

I don’t know what the solution should be. How about no tax breaks for any company paying their ceo 300x the average worker? I’m making up the percentage. Whatever would spread the corporate profits out more fairly for workers.

If the company does good all the workers should get a bonus not just the ceo and vps. No?

I would like a formula where the minimum wage goes up or down based on the previous year.

Danny says....

Gotta depart
an employed person could get group rates, somewhere.

Wealth distribution:

The distribution of wealth differs from the income distribution in that it looks at the economic distribution of ownership of the assets in a society, rather than the current income of members of that society.

Income inequality or the gap:

Income inequality refers to the extent to the way income is distributed in an uneven manner among a population. This is natural and normal in mast cases. However in the United States income inequality often refers to the gap between the rich and everyone else. Which incidentally is growing larger day by day, eventually eliminating the middle class and leaving us only with the haves and the have nots.

I would like a formula where the minimum wage goes up or down based on the previous year.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is merely a cost of living adjustment. Labor can use that capital help sooner, rather than later; time=money.

Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. We could be lower our tax burden by simplifying Government, with unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will States.

No need to defraud the Government, with left wing policies.

Danny says....

Folks, I’m not making this shit up...I promise. This is today’s Left.
yes, you are; fake news is All the right wing has.

Danny says....

only in the Third World, not the First World, right wingers.
Do you think it’s a good idea? It’s not a tax. It’s just not rewarding greedy corporations who don’t pay their employees a fair share of the profits. Corporate responsibility. This ain’t Mexico. That’s what republicans would love. Pay the workers shit. How much does ford pay a Mexican worker?

I remember when republicans argued for manufacturing there for the saving on cars.

Go to school

3. Russians

But I’m just as successful and maybe more debt free than you. I’m not talking about me and you. Your way won’t work for 70% of the people out there.

I agree if they aren’t smart enough to vote for it every two years, fuck it you win

Sorry bud...NOBODY truly successful speaks like you do....NOBODY

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is merely a cost of living adjustment. Labor can use that capital help sooner, rather than later; time=money.

Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. We could be lower our tax burden by simplifying Government, with unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will States.

No need to defraud the Government, with left wing policies.
Pay people who don’t work? Lol.

Well I can only tell you that during the Great Recession, republican governor rick Snyder cut unemployment from 6 months to 5. During the worst recession when companies weren’t hiring..

But the rich were getting tax breaks. This is America. Hey, we elected the scumbag

Go to school

3. Russians

Sorry bud...NOBODY truly successful speaks like you do....NOBODY
Paid off my condo last year. Got a $30,000 raise last year for my 2016 sales. Re,ember back when republicans were denying the economy was good? Remember you political hack?

And don’t get me started. I make so much money I just bought a pontoon cash $26k and I’ve already saved up enough I can almost buy another one 4 months later.

I have no kids, no debt. I lease my f150 so $350 a month, condo dues and taxes what? I don’t even know because I don’t look.

You just reminded me, I need to up my 401k. When I got the raise I upped it and wanted to up it more after I realize I’m piling up money I don’t need.

Should I put it in the 401k or buy stock? Or bitcoin? If you are successful give me a tip.

Yes a lot of liberals are successful. You just can’t imagine someone not having that con gene you have

Correction. Unemployment should go up or down every 3 months. A company shouldn’t be forced to pay a lot the year trumpanomics falls off the tracks like bushanomics did

Forum List

Back