Weak…

The Clintons are a detriment to the Democratic party, they are done. Hopefully moron Clinton sellouts like yourself are as well.

Not sure how supporting someone who got 200+ EVs and was thought by almost everyone that she was going to win was “moronic” but she did lose. So that is that. Sanders would have been destroyed and the other 3 that ran would have been incinerated.

Biden or Sanders would have easily fared better. Denying it is just lying to yourself.

I think you have some self deception going on as well. But who knows? I was so far off it wasn’t funny.

Be honest. Tell me you think Biden would have done worse. Lets see your level of self deception.

Yes, I think Biden would have done worse.

The problem seemed to be one (remember, you’re reading the words of someone who was way off so take it worth a 1/4 grain of salt) where the Democrats were not making the connection to the people who earn wages, not salaries; who have the engine light on in their car because they can’t afford to get it fixed; who are struggling to make ends meet after being told that if you go to school, pay your dues at your company and be a good soldier…you will get ahead. I do not see how taking a private citizen like Ms. Clinton and replacing her with the sitting VP would have translated into making a better connection.

Now that is just the demographics. Biden and Clinton are humans and they are 3 dimensional people. President Elect Trump showed his other dimensions regularly and unabashedly. Which people saw as refreshing.

Campaigns are about packaging as much as they are about the package as I think President Elect Trump is about to demonstrate through the first months of his Presidency. Newt Gingrich, one time famously said [paraphrasing] that “You don’t drive a corvette the same way you drive a winnebago” meaning that as a fairly anonymous 1 of 435, you can act one way, as Speaker, you act differently. Maybe President Elect Trump will be the same guy as President that he was as citizen Trump. We’ll see if there are pyrotechnics and entrance music to his first State of the Union. Biden may have been able to make the connection. Biden may have been packaged as a regular guy more than HRC. I’ll give you this. He would have wore those clothes better than Ms. Clinton would have. Then again, he may have been packaged just as HRC was. We will never know.

I liked HRC’s packaging as being serious and competent. I figured that was what people wanted. Boy was I wrong.

The Biden who plays with super soakers and was in Esquire a few months back is more in line with who the American people look for I now concede.

120606_biden_11_605_605.jpg

Here’s the thing though ….if you try to get in to the race to see who is more the “regular guy”, the guy who is VPOTUS is probably going to lose to someone who isn’t even in the government.

Again, HRC did admirably well considering the history Americans have with giving the party in power a 3rd term in the Oval. I doubt Biden would have been much better.

Interesting. Demographics, wage earners not salary and etc. Sounds like Bernie voters.

Was sleeping on and off. I turned on CSPAN a few hours ago and the talking head on there was saying that Podesta gave the “concession” speech and Hillary didn’t show up?

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.

289-218. Suck on it

-Geaux

Was sleeping on and off. I turned on CSPAN a few hours ago and the talking head on there was saying that Podesta gave the “concession” speech and Hillary didn’t show up?

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.

289-218. Suck on it

-Geaux

I was waiting for the first one of them….

Maybe, just maybe, they will actually start paying attention to the laws, the ramifications, foreign policy
One thing is certain. All of those groups of people the Democrats didn't need left them with nothing. Perhaps they will rethink some shit.

Democratic party could use a purge of idiots like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc.

The Democrats rode in on attempting to divide the people. They considered all of the people that opposed them as millennials who just didn't know any better or white uneducated men or etc. They refused to admit there were others like the nurse's union. They sent people in to start crap in a political rally. They are involved in destroying the US Postal Service. Kerry and Clinton have been obnoxious and involved in regime changes and are for continued war or conflicts. They will spin this shit and pout and point fingers just like the media is doing and try to guess what went wrong rather than admit what was wrong. They need to purge the party. They obviously can't lead, definitely can't follow and need to get out of the way.

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.[/Q
Maybe, just maybe, they will actually start paying attention to the laws, the ramifications, foreign policy
One thing is certain. All of those groups of people the Democrats didn't need left them with nothing. Perhaps they will rethink some shit.

Democratic party could use a purge of idiots like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc.

The Democrats rode in on attempting to divide the people. They considered all of the people that opposed them as millennials who just didn't know any better or white uneducated men or etc. They refused to admit there were others like the nurse's union. They sent people in to start crap in a political rally. They are involved in destroying the US Postal Service. Kerry and Clinton have been obnoxious and involved in regime changes and are for continued war or conflicts. They will spin this shit and pout and point fingers just like the media is doing and try to guess what went wrong rather than admit what was wrong. They need to purge the party. They obviously can't lead, definitely can't follow and need to get out of the way.

Yeah that seems a bit partisan to say the least. How about forget all that and we get a much needed infrastructure bill that both parties can sign on to and send it to Trump to sign.

The Clintons are a detriment to the Democratic party, they are done. Hopefully moron Clinton sellouts like yourself are as well.

Not sure how supporting someone who got 200+ EVs and was thought by almost everyone that she was going to win was “moronic” but she did lose. So that is that. Sanders would have been destroyed and the other 3 that ran would have been incinerated.

Biden or Sanders would have easily fared better. Denying it is just lying to yourself.

I think you have some self deception going on as well. But who knows? I was so far off it wasn’t funny.

Be honest. Tell me you think Biden would have done worse. Lets see your level of self deception.

The problem seemed to be one (remember, you’re reading the words of someone who was way off so take it worth a 1/4 grain of salt) where the Democrats were not making the connection to the people who earn wages, not salaries; who have the engine light on in their car because they can’t afford to get it fixed; who are struggling to make ends meet after being told that if you go to school, pay your dues at your company and be a good soldier…you will get ahead. I do not see how taking a private citizen like Ms. Clinton and replacing her with the sitting VP would have translated into making a better connection.

Now that is just the demographics. Biden and Clinton are humans and they are 3 dimensional people. President Elect Trump showed his other dimensions regularly and unabashedly. Which people saw as refreshing.

Campaigns are about packaging as much as they are about the package as I think President Elect Trump is about to demonstrate through the first months of his Presidency. Newt Gingrich, one time famously said [paraphrasing] that “You don’t drive a corvette the same way you drive a winnebago” meaning that as a fairly anonymous 1 of 435, you can act one way, as Speaker, you act differently. Maybe President Elect Trump will be the same guy as President that he was as citizen Trump. We’ll see if there are pyrotechnics and entrance music to his first State of the Union. Biden may have been able to make the connection. Biden may have been packaged as a regular guy more than HRC. I’ll give you this. He would have wore those clothes better than Ms. Clinton would have. Then again, he may have been packaged just as HRC was. We will never know.

I liked HRC’s packaging as being serious and competent. I figured that was what people wanted. Boy was I wrong.

The Biden who plays with super soakers and was in Esquire a few months back is more in line with who the American people look for I now concede.

Here’s the thing though ….if you try to get in to the race to see who is more the “regular guy”, the guy who is VPOTUS is probably going to lose to someone who isn’t even in the government.

Again, HRC did admirably well considering the history Americans have with giving the party in power a 3rd term in the Oval. I doubt Biden would have been much better.

No. Candy. No.

Listen, I understand if you have grown up in an era where everything is for sale and the labels on pop change colors or have gimicks for a season. It's all about the next big thing or the "it girl".

That is NOT where the people are at. This is not a football game.

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.[/Q

Yeah that seems a bit partisan to say the least. How about forget all that and we get a much needed infrastructure bill that both parties can sign on to and send it to Trump to sign.
Ok. We'll start with the wall. Thx

-Geaux

Interesting. Demographics, wage earners not salary and etc. Sounds like Bernie voters.

I can see an argument for Biden who wasn’t in the primaries. Sanders lost to HRC.

I can see an argument for Biden who wasn’t in the primaries. Sanders lost to HRC.

Then I'm thinking you still don't see.

It's pretty hard to give a concession speech when your head is exploding and you are blaming everyone else but her self for her failures.

Is this true?

Ok. We'll start with the wall. Thx

-Geaux

Who's paying? If Trump wants to spend he needs to pay for it. Conservatives should agree.

Better options than the nominee? Yeah I think so too.

Forum List

Back